FYI: Announcing : BLACK LIGHT PIRATE ALLIANCE

Added further crew to Caly and RT BLP Raid teams
FL linking of localized and inter planetary BLP Raid Crews.
BLP team speak severs are on standby
Arranging dates and times for adding localised crews to their respective Motherships and Privateers
Combat Training in progress (Speak to your Captains)

If you are part of the 16 allocated crew and have not as yet linked up with your planetary team. May i ask that you please contact you respective Captains here on the forums to arranging getting added to FL's and to the guest lists of your crew respective Motherships and Privateers.

Tnx

DCF

Last edited:
BLP breaking news

Captain Ed reporting target destroyed at approximatively 21:00 MA time (the mothership Gagarin).
A few small ships tried to land on RT from Space station after the attack, they also been downed.
Shadows now slowly taking place in Rocktropia surrounding space.
No loss on our side, no loot taken but intruders knew we would be there.

Last edited:
IT HAS BEGUN ^^ GG to all 10 of you on the RT Crew side :wtg:

Last edited:
Awesome black light pirate alliance

Captain Ed reporting target destroyed at approximatively 21:00 MA time (the mothership Gagarin).
A few small ships tried to land on RT from Space station after the attack, they also been downed.
Shadows now slowly taking place in Rocktropia surrounding space.
No loss on our side, no loot taken but intruders knew we would be there.
Sure there will be Drink & Debauchery on RT this night!

Gratz to the RT crew, I'm sure the battle was epic.

Gratz to the RT crew, I'm sure the battle was epic.

Ey Ey, yea they done a excellent job....Caly team even bigger as you know :D , so when they all get together they will be unstoppable also. Soon we load up one or two motherships full teams in deep space. Cant stop the BLP....The TITANS of space have arrived in EU ;)

BLACK LIGHT PIRATE ALLIANCE is LIVE !!

Last edited:

Ignore bad piloting only just getting used to the Quad :)

Excellent :D Good work filming it too :) Not bad at all for the newly assembled BLP 10 man RT crew . First of many and the loots will come :)

Guys dotn forget to speak to your Captains about a good MA time for all to be in game to be added to the MS. That goes for both Caly and RT crews ..

GG BLP ;)

George's MS went down fast :laugh:

Blp crew member caly station

Off to capoeira class back in 3 hours!

Force Majeure

Off to capoeira class back in 3 hours!

Force Majeure

GG Caly BLP Crew......cant wait to see the full crew up there........... The TITANS of space will be relentless in our resolve to control the the black light realms of space.........

Blp alliance sector caly cleared

GG Caly BLP Crew......cant wait to see the full crew up there........... The TITANS of space will be relentless in our resolve to control the the black light realms of space.........

Two sorties today so far and all i can say is iam impressed with the quality of Arkonians crews - i am honored to fly by there side - Fact.

Force Majeure

FM, you need to get ESL so we can see what they are saying :laugh:

Oh no, is anybody ever going to stand against this pirate menace...? :(

(Grats, by the way. ;) )

cool vids :cool: poor aim... i can't say i've tried shooting lasers with a quad though so it might even be good:lolup:

The virus "knights" are trying lol

(Grats, by the way. ;) )

BLP Alliance member
Force Majeure

Your latest video contains music from SME and thus cant be viewed in germany (stupid media rights stuff).
Could you make them without music / like the others? I really like those vids :)

Your latest video contains music from SME and thus cant be viewed in germany (stupid media rights stuff).
Could you make them without music / like the others? I really like those vids :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Mandred..:ahh:

Hahahaha!!

Ahh Rose, poking around, looking to join us maybe? Curious to see what it's like over on this side? :)

LMAO..Corey!..No I like the videos though!! I'm terrible driver..:yup::girl:

Last edited:
LMAO..OMG Corey!..No I like the videos though..and I'm still trying to take off without hitting trees and well populated areas.I would be the first person you guys would boot!! :laugh: :girl: I hate driving..

Nah we wouldn't boot you, we would just regulate you to being cannon fodder :)

Nah we wouldn't boot you, we would just regulate you to being cannon fodder :)

I would be..LOL! I just watched the new warp drive video..Space is getting even cooler!! :wtg:

Last edited:
Blp looting as pirates should be

Yeah Mandred there Mc lameavitches on youtube, 1st part this video only ingame sound if that helps.

BLP Alliance Crew Member Caly sector

Helps alot, now i can watch it :yay:

And finally theres someone with nice loot inside :wtg:

BLP Alliance Training against the virus "knights"....Excerpt from the vid and screenies..

blpwars1.jpg

Last edited:
Also modernized the original front page poster...

blprecruitfinal.jpg

BLP structure and ranks currently under review.....more later

cool vids :cool: poor aim... i can't say i've tried shooting lasers with a quad though so it might even be good:lolup:

I may be wrong but it does seem like the Hit boxes on the quads have been adjusted. Also another definite is that maneuvers with a quad are now since the past patch much more reactive.....ie aim has gotten harder for sure.

(Grats, by the way. ;) )

No one really out there for the BLP to be concerned about. Small pockets of resistance exists, but they are mostly interested in fights, which is not what the BLP mainly is about. But we have enhaged for some fun from time to time.

Were all about securing loot.

Back