FYI: Looking to Mentor new Players!

Is presence in class required?:cool:

Is presence in class required?:cool:

YES!

And you have to sit, with your hands behind your back and raise two fingers up if you want to say something. Just like in school :dunce:

If I may ask, what level do you have to be to become a disciple? Is there a maximum?

If I may ask, what level do you have to be to become a disciple? Is there a maximum?

As long as you haven't finished your discipleship yet and your highest level is below your mentor highest level, you can apply to be a disciple.

My highest is 79 in Laser Pistoleer(Hit), if your highest level is below 79, you can apply to me in game and be a disciple. Else you should ask other mentors with higher professions then mine. Unfortunately that's how the system is and we have to obey :)

I know members in soc with level 90 that were disciple in the new mentoring system. :O

Sorry to ask so many silly questions, but I'm new to this whole mentor/disciple thing...
At what level do you graduate? And what do you get out of it?

The mentor adds the participant as his disciple (right click on avatar). Then there is a menu where both can look about the progress of the disciple.
You find this menu by opening the actions libary and search for “mentor”.
In different languages on the clients it can be named a little different but just search for mentor.
There are only 2 results, “Mentoring” and “Mentor register”. Open mentoring !
A disciple has to do the 3 main things in Entropia one time.
Crafting : 1 attemtpt
Mining : find at least one claim and harvest it (doesnt matter what claim size).
Hunting : to be in a TEAM (important !!!) with the Mentor and kill one creature and loot it.

This are the three achievements need to be unlocked.
Then the progress need be get up to 100%.
This three skills influence the progress:
Anatomy , Geologie , Engineering
It doesnt matter which of theese three skills are gained , its possible to degree with only one of this skills if you get enough of it.
The skillgain decreases so more skills you got in it !!
requirements to be a mentor :
1. Degreed as disciple by your own !!
2. Account at least 6 month old !!
3. Level 15 in ANY Profession

Reward:
The mentor gets random an item in “Mentors Edition”.
The most of theese items are worthless, but some can have a MarkUp up to 10000 Ped.
The Student get a Red Jeep and a FULL SET of “Adjusted Pixie Armor”.
TT-value of the Student reward is 31.10 ped.

Wow, that's some cool stuff! I'll be looking into this a bit more I think :p

Mindark has updated their YouTube Channel with some cool videos covering most of the major professions in game. :yay:

They can be found here and should be a must watch for every new player! :cool:

Busy with migration during this period but I still have time to mentor a few eager to learn minds! :wtg:

Pick me, pick me :yay: Ah, wait I've already graduated, damn :laugh:

Still looking for peeps to mentor?

Still looking for peeps to mentor?

Yes.

Send me a PM here or contact me in game.

Sometimes I miss message notification in game while hunting. To make sure I answer send me a PM on forum.

A lot of info added to the first post for new players! :yay:

Back