Adjusted Pixie Stats

Darkpepe

Alpha
Sir Darkpepe Pepe
I hope nobody has posted it already, scanned somebody with adjusted pixie equiped...

Protection:
Impact 11
Cold 4
Cut 8
Stab 4
Acid 4
Electric 4
Durability 2800

looks like very good stats.

wonder how much the full tt is.

thx for posting. :)

double the regular pixie

duration on harness went from 1200 - 2800

looks like very good stats.

wonder how much the full tt is.

thx for posting. :)

fanan: MIND how much TT does the adj pixie set have?

MIND: it has OVER 9000 :D

i modified a famous dragonball qoute
its also called a neme

It's called "meme" and "it's over ninethousaaaaaand" is meanwhile SO damn old and overused, you should be ashamed...

It's called "meme" and "it's over ninethousaaaaaand" is meanwhile SO damn old and overused, you should be ashamed...
:( (walks away in shame)

Unfortunatelly its not that great armor... i believe its eco only for impact and cut. Other protections are bad due to minimal decay rule

Unfortunatelly its not that great armor... i believe its eco only for impact and cut. Other protections are bad due to minimal decay rule
It's good for atrox and such mobs to utilise as much of its protection as possible to keep it eco. Electric is nice and Acid but just take off the Cold or take off all the exotic stats to make it truely eco.

It's good for atrox and such mobs to utilise as much of its protection as possible to keep it eco. Electric is nice and Acid but just take off the Cold or take off all the exotic stats to make it truely eco.

yup for troxes it seems nice... but i did decay test 0.728 pec 1 hit to protect 11 impact damage. That means 0.0661818 for 1 dmg. But minimum decay rule is 35/100 = 0.35 minimum decay so against cold/acid/electric/stab type mobs without minimum decay rule it should be 0.2647 per hit, but with it it's 0.35 pec... so you are loosing 0.0853 pec on 1 hit only because of this rule. Thats 32.2% bigger decay bill only because of this stupid system.

Hope my calculations are right and i won't feed trolls :)

And its dirtcheap, my disciple got it as Disciple Gift when graduaded today :)

yup for troxes it seems nice... but i did decay test 0.728 pec 1 hit to protect 11 impact damage. That means 0.0661818 for 1 dmg. But minimum decay rule is 35/100 = 0.35 minimum decay so against cold/acid/electric/stab type mobs without minimum decay rule it should be 0.2647 per hit, but with it it's 0.35 pec... so you are loosing 0.0853 pec on 1 hit only because of this rule. Thats 32.2% bigger decay bill only because of this stupid system.

Hope my calculations are right and i won't feed trolls :)

How often are you going to hunt only cold/acid/electric/stab mobs in adjusted pixie? Right, never.

i like it so far, great for any mob in pa, atleast north of it, south of pa will get any noob like me killed swimming around.

been wearing it a few days now, a little more repair than my old pixie, but i am not using my fap at all, so evens out, and I can now kill dia dom in it with out having to fap with opalo sga

Back