Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Lismore NSW. Between Nimbin and Byron Bay
    Deadly Wicked Joker
    Society
    Freelancer

Old Newbie in Australia looking for a mentor

Hi.
    The "old" in the title refers to my age, 67, so I am not a digital native. Any mentor may need to adjust for that.

I would prefer someone in or near my timezone, so that we would stand a good chance of being on at the same time. I will be on mainly from around 17.00 to 21.00 my time (Sydney) which is 7.00 to 11.00 GMT (Yes, I know it is called something else now) in London or 2.00 to 6.00 in NY Can be on around 7.00 for me, (21.00 GMT, 15.00 NY, but is not my favourite way to start the day). Can be on during my daylight hours by arrangement

I read up on this game quite a bit before playing, and am still confused/disoriented

Have made it to Atlantis, and just bought some peds so I can do more interesting things than sweat

I am a game player from way back, before computers even. This seems to be the most complicated one I have come across. Looks to be one of the most interesting too. If it holds my attention, I will be playing it, with varying degrees of intensity, for years

Oh yes, as a typical Anglo Saxon I only speak English

I need (or at least want) some help please. My aim is to have fun, so knowing what I am doing and why would help

Anyone who thinks we might suit please contact me in game (Deadly Wicked Joker) or here

Thanks

Super Moderator
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Harena Serica Turbinis
    Society
    Antipodean Army
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Wicked, welcome to Entropia

There's a quite a lot of Aussies who play EU, so you won't have any issues finding a mentor in your timezone.

Some even hang out in Rookie chat ingame, so you could ask around in there too.
    Born in Entropia: 26Sept06... Skills Unlocked: MMS 16Nov06, RDA 16May07, Animal Taming 12Jul07, Serendipity 23Dec07, PC 25Apr08, ESL 10May08,
    CGA 23Dec08, MatExtrMeth 4Mar09, BPC 30Mar09, MDA 8Aug09, Extr 6Oct09, Coolness 17Apr10, Martial Arts 22Apr11, Medicine&Treatment 23Aug11,
    150HP 7Aug12, Wounding 27Mar13, C.Sense 12Aug13, Avoid 27Aug13

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Djinn Gunsel Le Clef
    Society
    Delta Force
    Images
    Hello have you found anyone that can help you? If not I may be able to provide some assistance. I am on New York time but I am on odd hours that may fit your times online. I am a gamer from way back too when games had Hex maps and cardboard counters or just paper pencils and strange shaped dice.
    contact me in game or private message here.
    Djinn Gunsel Le Clef
    Welcome to Entropia.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Zardoz Zed Longcloud
    Society
    Aussie Entropians
    Images
    Hey Wicked..Welcome to EU.Fellow Aussie here,not quite as old but getting closer
    Be prepared for a long haul,
    Plenty of people here full of good advice (and some with not so good)more than willing to lend a hand,
    If your looking for an Aussie society I'd recommend "Aussie Entropians" all Aussies ofc Just apply at the Soc terminal.
    Drop me a PM (personal Message) and we can have a chat..
    zardoz zed longcloud
    The Penis is evil! The Penis shoots Seeds, and makes new Life to poison the Earth with a plague of men, as once it was. But the Gun shoots Death and purifies the Earth of the filth of Brutals. Go forth, and kill! Zardoz has spoken.

Stalker
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    NoBion Nob Andersen
    Society
    Vikings of Calypso
    Images
    Hi Wicked.

I know you have been trying to get in touch with me ingame, unfortunatly that have not succeded yet.

Have you had any luck with getting a mentor so far? i'd still love to be your mentor if you'd like, your dicipleship would problaly be using the mail system a bit more than usual though :-)

Looking for a good mentor? Look no further - Read more here:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...anish-English)

See my youtube profile for EU videos
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXne...VczaGVqIri7uOQ
    (Click my profile at this video for more!)

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    Maybe there is a WOF Australia subforum you can subscribe to and get in touch with fellow aussis, I have no idea if there is an Aussi wof, but worth a look I reckon. I remember one active aussi mentor but I forgot the name If I can ever find it out again Ill let ya know

here I found aussi players for ya Wicked:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...Team-Australia
    Last edited by Trifle; 10-20-2014 at 20:58.
    Trifle's MOD Fap Service
    Proud owner of Emerald Lake Stables. Public channel: #stables