Bootcamp mentoring

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
If you want quality mentoring by a player who's been around for over 10 years(since 2004) and get all the ins and outs out of this universe look no further!

Bootcamp mentoring offers:

- Advise on all subjects in this universe
- Teamhunts
- Teleporter hunting
- Insight in 'hotspots' and 'perception' gains to maximise your ped to playtime ratio
- In case the disciple is a non-depositor a fair price for the first 10 k of sweat of 5 ped /k.
- Insight in hunting, mining and crafting
- How to Keep a funny face when facing low peddage.
- Access to special Bootcamp Mentoring website with lots of extras
- Invitation to the Odysseus Unbound society, a family of people and home of some of B.I.G.
industries
- I take a maximum of 4 disciples at one time

add me in the player register.

1 type L while not in chat
2 click on action library
3 type player register in the search box
4 look for Storm Spawn Bootcamp
5 click on friend request
6 log out
7 log back in
8 click on friends, send a private message to me.

Last edited:
If you want quality mentoring by a 7 year old player and get all the ins and outs out of this universe look no further!

Jeez, Spawn! I thought you were older ;)

Cheers,

Perry

YES! Choose this man as your MASTER. He will treat you right just like someone discovering his body for the first time... Mentoring cant get better than this!

YES! Choose this man as your MASTER. He will treat you right just like someone discovering his body for the first time... Mentoring cant get better than this!

And keep rediscovering it?

Well ya! MA makes many changes, even we have to adapt to them.. But no matter, we got used to it. Now n00bs, APPLY to spwan!... err i mean SPAWN BOOTCAMP!

Does it matter if the noob isn't a fresh noob? I have level 20'ish laser sniper stats, but still feel like a noob and want a mentor :)

Because I take no more than 2 disciples at one time, Mentorship offer currently on hold.

If you want quality mentoring by a 7 year old player and get all the ins and outs out of this universe look no further!
Just call Rowdoc Donner ;)

GL btw

And my first disciple in the new system just graduated: Zinflox! congratulations! Proud as a mentor should be.

Soo.. room for a new disciple.. pm me if interested

If you need mentoring, Spawn is the way to go. Nice initiative Spawn :)

great mentor!!

thanks for all the help and good advice trough out the disiple period ;DDD

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

@5@ star mentor ;D

thumps up :lolup:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Still room for a new disciple!

Another disciple graduated, Gratz Ninja!

I would be highly interested in mentoring under you. pm me or respond

name is Jibbs Marshall Sexton

Sorry to turn people down at the moment, but I have currently 4 disciples.. which is 2 over my max already.
I want to deliver a professional service, including teamhunts, trips to other planets etc. So I cannot take on more disciples at this moment. I will reply in this thread when I am available again.

There's room for a new disciple. Bumpy

"1. Age Requirements

If You are under the age of 18 please note -

To qualify as an Entropia Universe Participant, You must be at least 18 years old. If You are not 18 years old but You are at least 13 years old, You may still apply for an Entropia Universe Account, but only with approval of Your parent or guardian."

-- http://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/terms-of-use.xml

I hate being a bum, but you do know that no one under the age of thirteen is actually allowed to play EU, right? I hate to be negative, but it just plain isn't allowed. :(

"1. Age Requirements

If You are under the age of 18 please note -

To qualify as an Entropia Universe Participant, You must be at least 18 years old. If You are not 18 years old but You are at least 13 years old, You may still apply for an Entropia Universe Account, but only with approval of Your parent or guardian."

-- http://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/terms-of-use.xml

I hate being a bum, but you do know that no one under the age of thirteen is actually allowed to play EU, right? I hate to be negative, but it just plain isn't allowed. :(

Or it could juwt be 7 years in-game experience . Avatar bein 7 years old.. take it as stleast dogyears:) then he is like 49 years old !

Or it could juwt be 7 years in-game experience . Avatar bein 7 years old.. take it as stleast dogyears:) then he is like 49 years old !

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

If it's 7 years in-game experience, then obviously there's no problem. If that is the case, I'd like to recommend Spawn to everyone. From what I've seen, he's a really great player. :yup:

I was born in this universe in april 2004.. So I'm 8 at this moment.. Irl I'm quite a bit older..

I was born in this universe in april 2004.. So I'm 8 at this moment.. Irl I'm quite a bit older..

I apologize Spawn, I took what you said as your real life age.

I'm interested in having you for a mentor. I'll add you on the player register, but am wondering at what time you are usually on (Entropia Universe Time of course). Thanks!

-Parzival

EDIT: I going to be playing as a non-depositor so I am sweating. I'm in no hurry...

I would like to personally vouch for Spawn as an AWESOME mentor. Being brand new to this crazy world, Spawn helped me find my way around, hunted with me, and provided some VERY useful information to help me get started and to really really enjoy this game to its fullest. I am so grateful for his experience and his company. I look forward to future hunts with him. As of this morning I am a graduate of Storm Spawn Bootcamp's mentoring extravaganza, and I have the utmost respect for him.

+rep Spawn, thank you so much for all you have done.

-Test Jqkill Muffin

Back