New Exploits/Scams

Status

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
New Exploits/Not so Nice Tactics

With the inclusion of space in this update MA has added a few new possibilities for exploiting.

1: Mothership owner kicks passenger out of guest list and then PK and loot them before they die in space. (Saying future MS owners with all the new Space additions and ones to come)
2: Private pilot in VTOL or Medium fighter tells a pirate friend or society member / IRL that he is transporting a passenger so pirate friend can PK and loot them and then split loot.

Also as requested already, If a mothership gets destroyed and all passengers pop-up at the space station do they also get looted ?

Note:This was originally asked by Kitsune on EF. But others added various other ones to watch for. :yup:

Maybe just "Not so nice tactics"was better word..

Last edited:
Exploits? Where?

Looks like its all about the rep and the thrust.

I like PvP..and Space!! I can't even imagine someone taking and booting someone off a MS and looting them..Thats just ratty!

THEN YOU NEVER BEEN IN PVP4 OR OIL RIG - SHIT There EVEN MORE RATTY

I like PvP..and Space!! I can't even imagine someone taking and booting someone off a MS and looting them..Thats just ratty!

Space is PVP4 and like any PVP4 area is about the LOOT-any way you can get it.

think you forgot the camp at the spawn point where all avatars enter space exploit.

1: Mothership owner kicks passenger out of guest list and then PK and loot them before they die in space. (Saying future MS owners with all the new Space additions and ones to come)
2: Private pilot in VTOL or Medium fighter tells a pirate friend or society member / IRL that he is transporting a passenger so pirate friend can PK and loot them and then split loot.
True, this sucks to be the looted one. although.. anyone who has the ped to buy a mother ship, probably has no need to trick people into space for there loot.
as for the friend IRL shooting you down for your loot.
1. this happens IRL every day. (Extortion)
2. very hard to prove that it was a set up.

~so what im saying... if a mothership owner really did PK people in space using there ship... that MIGHT be an exploit.
~the whole pirate thing, maybe not an exploit, just a dick move.

i forgot to mention... ITS PVP!

No my PvP is in Ring (I know my limitations..LOL) Besides I'm told I am too tall for PvP4...But I would definitly hate someone to think you would invite them on board a MS and/or privateer just to Boot-N-Loot...Seems mean. :( Hey I just came up with new term.."Boot-N-Loot"..:ahh:

Last edited:
Awww..No my PvP is in Ring (I know my limitations..LOL) Besides I'm told I am too tall for PvP4...But I would definitly hate someone to think you would invite them on board a MS and/or privateer just to Boot-N-Loot...Seems mean. :( Hey I just came up with new term.."Boot-N-Loot"..:ahh:

So is calling people "SCAMMERS"

So is calling people "SCAMMERS"

Your right shouldn't call them scammers in PvP..Just seems mean to take Ped and do that to someone.In my opinion. :yup:

Last edited:
Trust scam / exploit

Does MA have any checks inplace to ensure these kind of scams / exploits does not happen ?

They are scams in a way but these scams seem to be allowed by MA and in fact are being encouraged by MA. The feature given to MS owners to kick someone and then loot them did not appear there by accident. MA designed it to be like that.

Space is PVP4 and like any PVP4 area is about the LOOT-any way you can get it.

Would you charge a player to take him from Caly to Rock then half way kick him out of your ship? Do you think thats right?

You are too nice to live in the current cruel world. Heaven might be a better place for ya :). It's all about Reputation, if MS owner did it once, then he's out of his business. The same as color business, has you ever seen Summer takes away customer's clothes? Ofc not.

You are too nice to live in the current cruel world. Heaven might be a better place for ya :). It's all about Reputation, if MS owner did it once, then he's out of his business. The same as color business, has you ever seen Summer takes away customer's clothes? Ofc not.

I don't think I'd even loot ppl without apologizing in PVP4..:laugh::ahh: Yes if a MS owner did it,that would definitly be the case.

Last edited:
A MS or Privateer owner who booted passengers and killed them would soon find that no-one would trust them, they would only be able to pull it off a couple times.

I don't think I'd even loot ppl without apologizing in PVP4..:laugh::ahh:

Never apologies, never regret. They wagered their loot against your ability to kill them. If they lost the wager take pride in it. :)

A MS or Privateer owner who booted passengers and killed them would soon find that no-one would trust them, they would only be able to pull it off a couple times.

Hmmm Your right Corey! I am now wondering when Kitsune posted this on EF...which MS was referring too..If he means in future might be??. :scratch2: That would be something hard to hide for an owner. I was thinking it had happened....Hmmmmmmmmm

Too Iffy..Im locking this and store it away..:locked: (secretly always wanted to do that..with lock emote) :wtg:

Last edited:
Status
Back