That big impressive flaming volcanic moon

gretchgamer

Young
Society
-TAO-
Gretchen Gretch Jarvis
where is it?

From space, Calypso has that...well you've seen it if you've been in space near Calypso.

From the planet's surface, all the moons I've seen are intact and seemingly geologically stable.

So is this just something that the designers didn't account for? Or is that flaming moon actually going to be Beladcom whose concept art is similar?

where is it?

From space, Calypso has that...well you've seen it if you've been in space near Calypso.

From the planet's surface, all the moons I've seen are intact and seemingly geologically stable.

So is this just something that the designers didn't account for? Or is that flaming moon actually going to be Beladcom whose concept art is similar?

Isn't it a bit big for a moon (in comparison to calypso)?

What would have happened if Earth and Theia had not collided, but had instead entered into a stable orbit?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_impact_hypothesis

I would like at some point to actually be able to set foot on the moons of Calypso. If we can go to a planet, an asteroid, and a comet, the moons should be no problem.

Maybe it has an orbit that makes it always be on the opposite side of the planet compared to Amathera and Eudoria? :D

Maybe it has an orbit that makes it always be on the opposite side of the planet compared to Amathera and Eudoria? :D

Ah, good point. I mean, I'm only half-expecting there would be any reason, after all, none of the home stars seen from planetside rising and setting are visible from space. It's a solar system with no star. I just thought, maybe there is some storyline thing I wouldn't know since I only first came over to Calypso a couple weeks ago.

Back