Optimus prime

WhiteHawk

Provider
What creature drops this?

optimus1.jpg

Lol... yea right... :laugh:

Hmm, I think I still prefer to have a knight set than look like a bot from a movie, just my thoughts.
Think this is the reward from a mission on Next Island from what I've heard about it, from this VU.

It's bloody stupid marketing! Why on earth are they bringing in a theme of transformers which has nothing to do with Entropia universe! This crap is polluting the game! What is next?

Thank goodness Planet Michael never appeared. You don't see EVE bringing in Star Wars imperial cruisers or WoW having Smurfs.

MA please stick to the theme of the game. If I want to play transformers I will go else where.

My thoughts:
A very stupid fucking idea!

Cheers
Bjorn

It comes from NI, boars drop them, just the helmets though, the rest of the set doesn't exist yet. And yes, stupid fucking marketing<--------coming from the guy who liked NI before one fucking stupid update after another.

Wild boar drop them in the nd championship area

It comes from NI, boars drop them, just the helmets though, the rest of the set doesn't exist yet. And yes, stupid fucking marketing<--------coming from the guy who liked NI before one fucking stupid update after another.

You liked NI?
I guess the tropical island theme is fine for them as it is something they created. But random Hollywood merchandising is really pushing it. Which stupid executive thinks like this? EVE and WoW are pure to their storyline. Keep Hollywood out! I am really scared this is becoming a Hollywood themed game, even now we have the Thing!

Thank goodness Planet Michael never appeared. You don't see EVE bringing in Star Wars imperial cruisers or WoW having Smurfs.

I don't think any official word has ever been put out that Planet Micheal deal is off... The deal to buy Calypso is, but the PM deal seems to still be going on in the background.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/news/see-virtual-worlds-scoops-men-in-black-and-war-of-the-worlds-ips/

couple of months old but...
Updated Fri, Aug 12, 2011 by Martuk
SEE Virtual Worlds is looking to expand its online gaming catalogue in a big way. The Planet Michael developer today announced in a new press release that it has acquired the rights to develop a new line of digital and online games based on several popular movies. Included in the new agreement are Men in Black, Total Recall (2012), War of the Worlds (2005), Waterworld and Asterix, based on the European comic book hero Asterix the Gaul.
According to the press release, Men in Black will be tied to the upcoming Men in Black 3 movie and Total Recall will be based on the upcoming 2012 reimagining of the sci-fi action movie originally starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. SEE Virtual Worlds also licensed the War of the Worlds IP from the- 2005 movie starring Tom Cruise from Paramount Digital Entertainment.

SEE Virtual Worlds purchased Planet Calypso developer First Planet Company back in January and has already acquired rights to develop an online game based around Michael Jackson (Planet Michael) and Universal Monsters and Van Helsing themed games. It seems that SEE Virtual Worlds has a taste for Hollywood.

I think NDS is in on some of those deals somehow which is why we are seeing this stuff happen in Rocktropia, etc.

http://www.seeglobalentertainment.com/experiences/ - still lists Planet Micheal among other things.

hmm... but tt does say:
The business relationship between SEE Virtual World Calypso, LLC (including SEE Digital Studies AB), and Swedish software company, MindArk PE AB, has been terminated.

The business relationship between SEE Virtual Worlds, LLC, and MindArk PE AB, has also been terminated. SEE Virtual Worlds, LLC, and MindArk PE AB will not be pursuing any planet partner projects on the Entropia Universe.

My guess is when they cut that deal off NDS stepped up to start talking since it was only a few blocks away from SDS... so SDS is out but just like the recent change in leadership at MA, the same ol people are still cutting deals and sitting in conference rooms in the background til blamo we start seeing stuff like The Thing and Transformers helmets start popping up.

Bring on the Fry Guy mob and the biggest rebel in all of Medusa Head, the Hambugler! ;)

Last edited:
random Hollywood merchandising is really pushing it. Which stupid executive thinks like this? EVE and WoW are pure to their storyline. Keep Hollywood out! I am really scared this is becoming a Hollywood themed game, even now we have the Thing!

Well...I have to say...it would all fit well with ROCKtropia...not in NI though...that makes 0 sense to me :scratch2:

Pretty soon, you will have to craft a Delorean and loot a Flux Capacitor, in order to travel back in time to Hunt the ZUUL! But whatever you do, don't cross the streams or else the Predator will get the Princess Bride.

You liked NI?
I guess the tropical island theme is fine for them as it is something they created.

Yes I did like it, well I still like the planet, I just don't like the Dev's. they can't seem to figure out how to work.

What is next?

A smurf planet, or at least smurf costume would be so cool! :cool:

Edit: if anyone wants to sell a transformer shirt TT or cheap, I need a shirt, skin is blistering in the sun.

A smurf planet, or at least smurf costume would be so cool! :cool:

Edit: if anyone wants to sell a transformer shirt TT or cheap, I need a shirt, skin is blistering in the sun.

just remember there's only one Smurfette...

Back