FYI: New Sib Fap - Best Ingame

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
Today while I was looking at the medical tools on entropedia. I saw this item to my amazement that MA would allow such a tool to even exist :eek:. But then again this is ND who created it, so anything is doable I guess when it's him behind it all. I don't know whether to be surprised, relieved, happy or gutted for other players. It just seems strange to see such an amazing tool, but here are the stats for you to look at.

Medical Tool: NEVERDIE LS Series 010(L)
Specifications
Type: FAP
Weight: 4.1 kg
Stats
Heal: 100 HP
Effective Heal: 87.5 HP
Start Interval: 75 HP
Uses: 60/Min
Reload: 1.00 sec
Heal/second: 87.50 HP
Economy
Maximal TT: 43 PED
Professions
Profession: Paramedic
Recommended Level: 10 Levels
SIB: Yes
Source
Found on: ROCKtropia
Discovered: 12.0.6

This fap was discovered recently & is just amazing. I will let you guys, think your thoughts about it here & let discussions on the matter progress about such an item in our Universe. I mean it's a monster, 60 uses per minute!? Never been done before. If only the decay was tested, then we could really see just how good it really is vs mod fap. But even so, if decay was poor the stats alone make it very formidable.
My goodness, my mouth is watering already... :drool:, so over to you guys.

~Mark~

My initial thoughts...

I just wonder how a hunter can get a hold of a fap like this. My first thoughts would be, is that it's looted. As I looted a new undiscovered fap not to long ago up on Rocktropia. New vu so new items were introduced to make the economy grow further. This fap was added in there & someone very lucky looted it! Like I did my own discovery fap. Just what mob did drop this item? How rare is it going to become in future?

I really hope that it's easily obtainable like Fap-5, or ashvin faps are from low lvl mobs. Of course I'm just day dreaming. More likely it will become like an SK-50 (L) instead? I know this much, if drop rate is reasonable then I will definately be camping mobs on RT just for this fap. Seems worth it to bring it back to calypso & do a fap service or just self indulgence. I'm sure looters will want ample markup for this precious treasure :).

Even if the fap had even 30 uses per minute, its heal per second will still out fap most formidable and affordable faps in Entropia, at around 44 heal per second. Man loving this fap, so do I applaude ND or other? :p

~Mark~

Last edited:
MA is giving power to the new players.... to hunt high power mobs....
Obviously, it'll increase the decay significantly both on armor and fap. Personally I think it'd be foolish (as far as eco is concerned) to use this FAP by someone not having at least medium health!

The highest value it'll have in fap service by an early stage player to medium health player hunting high end mobs

Last edited:
Decay monster?

this fap better have 10000% MU lol or loot less often then surpremecy or decay like said above like a monster

My guess is that it will become as common as the Juelz Ultra, and the expensive toy of noob pkers just like the juelz.

narfi

this fap better have 10000% MU lol or loot less often then surpremecy or decay like said above like a monster

Meaning increase cost to play/unit time ......meaning if MA continues with this kinda stupidity.... we'll see end of this game :(. and that'd be really sad :( :(

MA is giving power to the new players, to hunt high power mobs. Obviously, it'll increase the decay significantly both on armor and fap. Personally I think it'd be foolish (as far as eco is concerned) to use this FAP by someone not having at least medium health! The highest value it'll have is doing fap service by an early stage player to medium health player hunting high end mobs
I think you are right. MA is indeed trying to push us to hunt above the level and mobs we should not be hunting. To be able to use this on someone the person would need at least 180 health in my opinion. So 175 health gets healed in 2 seconds :laugh: oh sh*t.

Also since its SIB it will probably max out at lvl 15 paramedic which is like a T10 or something similar. So quite a stretch in healing power, seriously. Is MA doing this deliberately? I mean some of us always thought or knew that 1 DAY MA would release a fap (maybe an (L) type) that could possibly rival the mod fap & it's actually happened. What now? But yes, young healer doing service for stronger players, definately :thumbup:.

Last edited:
Decay monster?
My guess would be a NO. Why? Well it is an L fap, which by MA's own admission are more efficient ie decay less. But since we don't know its durability rating we can't atm say otherwise. To me this would decay like any other L fap ingame at a decent amount, since it's full tt is only 43ped.

10k% :laugh: that's more like it now :D. So now the choice, keep and use or sell for markup? Hmm tough one.

My guess is that it will become as common as the Juelz Ultra, and the expensive toy of noob pkers just like the juelz. narfi
Good guess narfi & thanks for your input. I guess we will have to see about that though, but I'm sure you are probably right on some lvl about that :(. Does anyone know who discovered this fap?

Meaning increase cost to play/unit time, meaning if MA continues with this kinda stupidity, we'll see end of this game :( and that'd be really sad :( :(
Just depends on drop rate tbh. If it does drop like I wish it to, then yes you are possibly right.
Medium level players could hunt almost anything as good as ubers do daily. Maybe?

Well, it has fragile durabillity, so decay is between 1-20 ped per use.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?217272-NEVERDIE-LS-Series

Freddie
Ops I kind of missed that thread even though I glanced at it briefly, didn't look at pics :D. But thank very much for that. So decay on avg for that uber sib fap is, 10.50ped? Ouch. So it has about min 4 to max 43 uses total or 24 average uses. Pfft, as Hijacker put it in the other thread.
2500 deluxe meets SIB? Lol
Indeed :silly2:.

Last edited:
Max 43 uses epic fail.

mmmmmm get a PILE OF THEM AND CAMP DASPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or those big robot thingys in HELL!!!!!!!
HEELLLZZZ YA

only need what? 50 full tt ones? to do 30min hunt?
lol

so if you could sustain enough dmg it would last max 43 seconds!

well i been thinkin about it
it's a great fap for when crits hit :)

Max 43 uses epic fail.

No, I don't think so, read the name again: LS Series.

LS = Probably short for "Life Saver" (may be wrong but this seems most likely from the stats), meaning it is a FAP only for critical situations and therefore does not need to be eco. Furthermore, RT has low TT on most things which has both ups and downs.

Overall, I'd say it is not an epic fail but rather an (L) item working the way it was meant to; a toy for PKers who needs the occational quick-FAP or for high end hunters in events where time is of the essence (such as merry mayhem) after getting critted.

Today while I was looking at the medical tools on entropedia. I saw this item to my amazement that MA would allow such a tool to even exist :eek:. But then again this is ND who created it, so anything is doable I guess when it's him behind it all. I don't know whether to be surprised, relieved, happy or gutted for other players. It just seems strange to see such an amazing tool, but here are the stats for you to look at.

My goodness, my mouth is watering already... :drool:, so over to you guys.

~Mark~

i beat you to it tho: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?217272-NEVERDIE-LS-Series

Al i can say its....LooooooooooOOOooOOOoooL ...mod fap beaten...hear em lol..there are persons who really thinks MA would alow such things to happen....

Guys get your mind straight...its all about DECAY....$$$$$ for em...never for you :))))))))))))))))))))

No, I don't think so, read the name again: LS Series.

LS = Probably short for "Life Saver" (may be wrong but this seems most likely from the stats), meaning it is a FAP only for critical situations and therefore does not need to be eco. Furthermore, RT has low TT on most things which has both ups and downs.

Overall, I'd say it is not an epic fail but rather an (L) item working the way it was meant to; a toy for PKers who needs the occational quick-FAP or for high end hunters in events where time is of the essence (such as merry mayhem) after getting critted.

LS: lame shit

the antimateriel rifles.. life saver faps.. what else? pedo jackson armour that protect 1000 in each category but decays your car and house, family dog?

ppl would still use it... even if it cost 10000%..

fish anyone? (poker terms)

love it ofc.. stupid ppl that is :) so decay away and fill our loot pools

Its just a pk toy! If you look at the de sy you will find that ot decays extremely much. My gues is you would need several of These faps to go on a normal hunt.

what's with the complaining? it's just another L fap...nobody is forcing you to use it...sk-20's and t10's are still there :) this is just something that you can loot and be happy it;s not oil

ya that's a good idea would be a ideal tool for pk in such dangerous moments
;)

Back