Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Space has became so vibrant of late, the new chat system, #Space_travel, fab new crew & passengers as well as our lively friendly crew and existing passengers having a right good banter as usual (cheeky sods to me 90% of the time mind you, but I love them really ;) )

There is no time like the present to hop on board and discover all that the beautiful Normandie has to offer :)
Travel safely, securely and for a fraction of the cost you may think thanks to our fabulous multi-pass.

Chat us here, in game, skype, FB, what ever you please, we are more than happy to help :) :cool:

And then of course there is the uber skilling opportunities! with all that SI to say the skills are meaty is an understatement! ;)

If anyone who is on Mandie guest list needs a quick uber safe hop to FOMA or CP or from there back to back Caly please let me know :) (100% free of charge ofc)

I am sitting with a full crew of gunners and repair, all ready for logging and picking up where we left off for the skilling tomorrow :)

Similarly, any one who wished to join us skilling tomorrow, even if you haven't been on Mandie before, just to feel what its like, please drop me a PM. :)

Hi

how to join your scheduled flight? Who is your spammer, selling tickets? and when and where should i meet him / her?

i know it is maybe stupid question but i never traveled with you so i need info...

thx

Hi

how to join your scheduled flight? Who is your spammer, selling tickets? and when and where should i meet him / her?

i know it is maybe stupid question but i never traveled with you so i need info...

thx

We dont do regular 'spamming'.
You can either add me over playerregister ingame or skype (as listed on website) and pm me when you want to join one of our scheduled flights.
Or and you can join the public channel #space_travel and announce there when you are looking for a flight or watch flight announcements and pm the person announcing a scheduled flight that matches your needs.
(keep in mind the public space channel is used by most scheduled transport providers, so its not just ToS flights being offered in there).

When contacting me through one of the ways mentioned above i will add you to our ships guestlist for the respective flight and beam you up onboard appropriately - payment is performed always onboard.

Due to Alaina and myself attending a wedding in real, our scheduled flights will be on hold from today till Sunday.
Normandies pilots will still take her out for hunt/skilling during that time or can perform a vip warp for you, there just wont be any summons avaiable.
Please either contact through #space_travel, our ToS skype channel or one of our avaiable pilots (Slay, SoReal, Hawk, Rush) straight.
Other pilots probably avaiable but likely also busy in real are Hype, Ghostman and Dusk.

Existing subscriptions will be prelonged for the time of inconvenience.

Gretna is it, guys?

You ole fox, JBK. :laugh:

Had a fab time and now so glad to be back on our beloved Mandie. :girl::shower:

The repair skilling is coming in thick and fast* and the planet hopping flights were going on so fast tonight I kept losing place on where we were :laugh:

So come join us, we look forward to welcoming you on board soon :)

* did I mention I got lol 51 vse tonight? Did I? :silly2: ok maybe once or twice :laugh:

We have switched from a static to a dynamic passenger requested schedule which starts every day at 20.00 ma. All passengers can request their transport needs either in the public channel #space_travel or in straight pm towards John Black Knight.
Based on all requests we create a dynamic schedule to provide quick and efficient warp transport service to all our customers. Our progress during flights and according departures are published in the #space_travel channel.

Space hunts and repair skilling sessions take regularly place right after our passenger flights are completed and are free to join.

Multipass prices and conversion rates for vip flights have been adjusted to match our changed mode of operation.

As a subscriber you can request your needed flights between planets every day without having to pay a further fee if you are utilzing our dynamic schedule timeframe and put in your request till 20.00ma.

Please keep in mind we operate with a best price guarantee, so if you think a competitor is offering you a flight cheaper at an equal performance, dont hesitate to inform us and we will see what we can do to make your transport experience the best with us ;)

Is Normandie flying tonight?

I'd like to be added to guest list for repair skilling.

Qster Qster QQQ

Thank you

I'd like to be added to guest list for repair skilling.

Qster Qster QQQ

Thank you

I think you still need to accept my friend request from a few days ago Qster, will add you right away then :)
In case the request got lost on submission like so many others all the time in current chat - please ask in the public #space_travel channel for me around 20ma and i shall get you in team to add you to guestlist and beam you up.
See you soon onboard :)

From the 17th till 20th of January ToS Normandie will only perform vip flights and hunting trips - our dynamic schedule resumes on the 21st of january.

For dynamic schedule we take flight requests (pm to me or request in the public #space_travel channel) every day till 20ma and create the schedule to match all passenger flight requests starting 20ma.

From today onwards we are back on summer schedule, taking flight requests till 19ma then starting our dynamic schedule based on all received customer flight requests - see you onboard :D

From the 8th till the 10th of april we are off schedule as myself and Alaina can not be ingame - however vip flights are still avaiable if you are already on the guestlist.
Make your request as usual in #space_travel channel or via pm to one of our pilots.

Economic warpflights for 10ped or less (multipass/subscriptions) every day whereever you want - 19.00ma
Any questions - your welcome to add me and message me ingame :D

Vip flights avaiable at all other times.

Its free to skill repairs on the highest SI ship in the universe - ToS Normandie 153,700 structural integrity.
Skill more , skill faster - learn how to optimise your skilling from our highly experienced crew.
We are out hunting/skilling every day between 10-23hours (1hour+ the ship and crew are busy performing very fast and efficient 100%secure passenger flights).

:yay:

So great to welcome so many new lovely crew and passengers on board!

Love to the Mandie! :love:

We will be off schedule from today 3rd july till Monday inclusive and resume with regular passenger requested dynamic schedule on tuesday 19ma.
Subscriptions will be prelonged accordingly for the time of inconvenience.

VIP flights are still avaiable, please contact SoReal or Rush or check in #space_travel channel if needed.

Repairskilling/Hunting still takes place continuously while no flights are performed.

ToS Normandie now with over 155,000 structural integrity providing free repairskilling every day - we dont dock overnight and only aproach spacestations during passenger flights - how much you can skill totally depends on your own activity and online times.

We are out hunting/skilling 24/7 only interupted shortly when we perform fast and secure passenger flights.

Come join us for some fab skilling! With dedicated pilots working around the clock, there is no shortage of skilling to be had! :cool:

free repairskilling ? how :scratch2:?

We dont charge for the service :) Our pilots bring incoming damage to the ship and crew mates can reap the skilling benefits by repairing the stations. With over 156k SI, we can bring in a tonne of damage, and whilst working on the bigger mobs, ensure everyone is kept as busy as they wish! Your only outlay is your own tools and wire, which you can burn as little or as many as you wish. :)

Hey,

I've been out of the loop for a few years, so if you don't mind please educate me... I see you advertising 155k structural integrity. Is this comparable to an avatar's health? Does a ship's structural integrity increase over it's life? How? What did this ship start at?

Thanks!

- Jack

Hey,

I've been out of the loop for a few years, so if you don't mind please educate me... I see you advertising 155k structural integrity. Is this comparable to an avatar's health? Does a ship's structural integrity increase over it's life? How? What did this ship start at?

Thanks!

- Jack

Yes a ships structural integrity is to a ship what hitpoints/health are to an avatar - motherships start out with 2,000 structural integrity spread out over 4 ship sections to each 500 / privateers have their si split up over 2 sections.
The sections are like bodyzones that get hit depending where the ship is hit and can be controlled by attacker and pilot to control where the damage occurs.
Motherships and privateers do have an si terminal onboard which is used to drop certain ores into it to upgrade them further for these upgrades the profession level in vehicle structural engineer influences the efficiency of the upgrade - you can find more info about this in my signaturs linked thread about SIRS.
With 156,000+ SI Normandie is currently the most upgraded mothership in the universe and still the only one exceeding 100k.

Yes a ships structural integrity is to a ship what hitpoints/health are to an avatar - motherships start out with 2,000 structural integrity spread out over 4 ship sections to each 500 / privateers have their si split up over 2 sections.
The sections are like bodyzones that get hit depending where the ship is hit and can be controlled by attacker and pilot to control where the damage occurs.
Motherships and privateers do have an si terminal onboard which is used to drop certain ores into it to upgrade them further for these upgrades the profession level in vehicle structural engineer influences the efficiency of the upgrade - you can find more info about this in my signaturs linked thread about SIRS.
With 156,000+ SI Normandie is currently the most upgraded mothership in the universe and still the only one exceeding 100k.

Thanks for the information mate, I really appreciate it. Wow, from 2,000 to 156,000 is very impressive.... Nicely done. I'll be using your services in the near future I think.

Back