Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Still time left to get your request in for tonight's planet hopping!

Tonight we are off schedule, normal schedule resumes tomorrow 9th august 20ma.

Our flights are postponed this evening, normal service will resume tomorrow.

Titans of Space announcement-
We will be offschedule from tonight till (and including) the 29th of December.
Schedule will resume 21ma on the 30th of December.

However some of our pilots will be around to perform vip flights if needed (no summons and you need to be already on guestlist).
Please ask in #space_travel channel if you are looking for a flight.

Have a very merry Christmas, Travel safe and see you soon

From JBK and I, and on behalf of the Titans of Space Starfleet, we are so very grateful for your kind interactions and flying with us this year, we wish you all a safe and prosperous 2020.

nye.jpg

Titans of Space Starfleet - Announcement: We will no longer provide VIP warp service as of today unless we specifically announce availability in the #space_travel channel. Our core bussiness has always been the daily consistent schedule (since july 2011) which we run at 21.00 ingame time and will continue to do so (request your flight a few min ahead and we make it part of schedule).
The reason for shutting down vip warp service is the extremely increased number of requests alongside an expectation of lower and lower transport fees - 'taxi-serivce' has never been my goal when space started and while i enjoy helping players to move around securely - motherships were never designed for single passenger transport.
With over 3200 players on my friendslist i have reached the point where my pms with vip flight requests just keep scrolling and people get upset for not getting replies or late replies and the moment i leave a planet someone else asks to fly the exact same way - therefor we will refocus to the core bussiness of providing secure passage for all players every night starting 21.00 to all previously requested planets.
See you in space.

Great service and fast flights , highly recommend :yup:
I recently signed up for a crew subscription. Warped twice already. So nice to know I can just warp during the scheduled time every day if I want. The universe has opened wide and I’m diving in!

So far the whole process has been quite pleasant!

The Normandie is the safest and one of the most affordable service providers, with great subscriptions and a crew that are reliable.

Last edited:
ToS Normandie has now been fitted with the very first armament device 4 and sub warp drive 2 making her at this point the only ship capable of utilizing 14 simultaneous gun turrets for a potential 1750dps+ firepower as well as the fastest capital ship in space.
The added sub warp speed not only will help making our schedule faster (faster docking and departure to go on warp, higher maneuverability) but enable us as well to dictate the means of combat should we get engaged by pirates.
We will be able to stay out of shooting range of other big ships till we have delt with quad attackers or catch up and destroy the base of opposing forces for example at a warp gate.
Alongside our access to warp drives 1-5 for highest security warps and our 200k+ structural integrity, we are more then ever rdy to move you through space cheap, fast and secure.
Join our highly skilled and experienced crew for the daily schedule at 21.00 game time to the destination you need.

See you onboard :D

Today is the 10th anniversary of Titans of Space Starfleet operations - free flight schedule starting 20.00 game time and we hit the dropship waves afterwards - see you onboard or in space if any of you want to join :D

Back