Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Would be nice if the old web page directs you on to the new one, so people (like me when not checking forum so often maybe) won't get wrong schedule times.

Thanks.

Aadu

This has been adjusted tonight Aadu - the old webpage is now informing and providing a link to the new webpage.

Dear Mindark,

would you please be so kind to remove the internal server error that all who entered the Normandie currently are facing when trying to log back into game ?
All was working fine and smooth and then from one second to the next we all get disconnected and prompted with this message - we would prefer continuing to participate in the entropia universe :)

Kind regards
John

PS: To all onboard of the Normandie - please sent a kind recommendation to mindark that you would like to participate in EU again :)

Thank you Mindark for getting us fixed :)

We have now completed our schedule and are looking forward to run it on future days without getting booted from the universe :D

Hey :)

Tonights flight from Caly to Ark ss, then Ark ss to Hunting ground will be performed without summon.

If you wish to join for the flight or the hunting trip, Please fly up if already on the guest list.

The flight will run as usual minus the summon.

Thanks.

Ps - im also working on some pics to get the schedule changed on the first post, for those who use this thread rather than the website for refering to he schedule :)

Please check out the new website at - www.titans-of-space.de

Here is the new schedule, will hopefully get these into the first post asap ;)

mon.jpg

tuesday.jpg

wed.jpg

thu.jpg

frida.jpg

sat_674442.jpg

sun.jpg

During the comming week i wont be able to provide summons during Normandie's scheduled flights, so if you want to make use of these flights please fly up and board the ship yourself, i will make sure that all multipass users and those who get in contact with our boarding teams in time will be able to enter the ship.
Some of our crew will also stand ready to fly you up and down in case you lack an own vtol/quad to join our flights - just make sure to join the boarding teams soon enough.

Our schedule will remain unchanged during this comming weeks time, but we still take passenger feedback for adjustments to be made for the week thereafter.
Some thing we soon will extend is to reestablish atmosphere aproaches for cyrene and next island on our mondays/tuesday flights and we are also looking into providing a second summon for the main planets once or twice a week to allow a second backflight to calypso.
Keep your feedback comming :)

Summon is now back on for this weeks flights :)

We are also working on the feedback from the schedule change, to make the perfect schedule that suits everyone.
Bear in mind if you only want the atmospheric docking and not to the ss, you can accept the second calypso summon instead of the first where we will go straight to the atmosphere for your convenience. :)

I would like to welcome aboard all of our new crew members and passengers who have joined us recently, we do hope you enjoy your stay with us and always have a pleasurable journey :)

It was with great excitement that we announced our 2000th warp jump on Wednesday, quite a testament to the crew and passengers that make running a space fleet so worthwhile. It has been an honor and privilege working with you all :)

This comming week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday there will be no summons again (as im working late in real). Summons will still be provided on Thursday and Sunday.
Please make sure to get in contact with the boarding teams and Commander Alaina Bonnie Scotia who runs the flights on my behalf.
Fly up to be ready to board the ship at the scheduled boarding times and pm Alaina in case you dont see the Normandie to board right away.

There will be two changes to our schedule. The Monday Next Island and Tuesday Cyrene flights now go to atmosphere and the return flights to calypso will also go to atmosphere (calypso station docking on those two returns will be skipped until explicit passenger request) (to be updated on http://www.titans-of-space.de) shortly).

Birthday bump for the beautiful Mandie!

Happy Birthday jbk! Hope you have a great night! :D

Get your warp Multi-pass for uber cheap and very safe warp flights! :yay:

Unfortunatley Normandie is currently stuck in warp. It seems there may have been a server glitch as we warped past, as we are now stuck on one server.

We have tried everything possible and all submitted support cases but just cant get her off the Hephaestus sever :(

As a result its with great regret that we wont be able to do tonight's flights :( - Unless of course MindArk do us a fix really soon! :D

To passengers - Subscriptions will of course be extended for the downtime :)

To Crew - repairs are still open :laugh: but you wont be able to leave the ship - however support may relocate you :)

or.... Maybe we found the worm hole and are headed to the moon!! :D

Since the Normandie is still bugged in warp mode, we currently cant proceed with our scheduled flights.
The case has been reported since 2 days and hopefully mindark will find some time to shortly reset the internal shipserver and bring it back in synchronisation with the space server so we can proceed with our service.
The fix that is needed is clear and known how to perform it since over a year.
I really want to mention once more how important i think it is that shipowners and crew get a separate support category for this issue since its happening again and again and can be fixed very quickly too.

Assuming that Normandie will be ready to proceed with her flights beginning from Monday next week we will be on summer schedule, which means that all our flights will run one hour more early according to mindark time.
This will keep the departure times the same to our current schedule for most of our passengers.
Starting time for Normandie will then be 19.00 ma at calypso.

Normandie is currently existing in two parts which are invisible and in warp mode - one is located at the calypso ss and the other at arkadia ss.
Please be warned that whoever enters the calypso ss version of Normandie either by utilizing the station tp or by reviving onboard after a diconnect/death in space will find himself immediatly on the arkadia version of the Normandie.
The issue has been reported and we hope that the powers that be will find a way to close down this first known stable 'wormhole' and restore the ship into its former shape.

Normandie is currently existing in two parts which are invisible and in warp mode - one is located at the calypso ss and the other at arkadia ss.
Please be warned that whoever enters the calypso ss version of Normandie either by utilizing the station tp or by reviving onboard after a diconnect/death in space will find himself immediatly on the arkadia version of the Normandie.
The issue has been reported and we hope that the powers that be will find a way to close down this first known stable 'wormhole' and restore the ship into its former shape.

Sweet, does it work the other way also? :laugh:

It ain't so funky when you're shot down flying between Calypso and FOMA only to find you revive docked to Arkadia SS, over half-an-hour quad-wing flight away. And that's assuming you don't run into the guy who's parked a few minutes from Ark on the direct path to Calypso who can't shoot straight.

And who also has the bad habit of going AFK when I fly past again. :D

Normandie is still broken. :censored:

Tonight JBK is stuck in the Matrix so Ark Royal wont have a summon (they so need to change that, to allow summon rights to be granted like the way pilot is...)

- however we will still operate the flights for those who need :)

Normandie is now in full working order, and full schedule has resumed :yay:

Newb to MS travel tho I like what John and crew provide!

One if not the best MS service I had ever encountered, well alright was my first MS ever, tho I think I will continue to use their service, very nice people, they protect their passengers and will lend a helping hand if things don't go right and or as planned.

I my self tried using their MS service earlier within the week, going from Caly over to RT, I paid 25 ped for the 5 ticket offer so I can fly more and cheaper then paying 10 ped per each flight of a normal Taxi, so I save half doing this.

Well going from Caly to RT, things were ok on the first flight, tho I was getting spammed by an odd message "The area you're trying to enter is unavailable" it was all in red text, tho I thought it was due to me falling through the floor as some times I get glitched like that, so during the flight, I noticed I still seen chat from Twin peaks where I was tp'd up from and I still seen my GF's name tag with a full hp bar as well, I thought nothing much of it and took a pic for the heck of it, after landing on RT, I went to relog due to the bug of spammed chat from Caly and seeing her name tag, while logging off I was told "I still see you in Twin" I thought nothing much of it as well, then logged out.

I came back onto EU thinking all should be well, tho come to my surprise there was a glitch that tp'd me back from RT to Caly in Twin... I was confused and was stuck on the planet I wanted off from, so I had to wait till today Sunday, 4/14/2013 to get from the planet, I told John and he was quite nice about it and very understanding, I was told to make a report to MA about it and so I did.

A while passed, I got a reply from MA, tho they hadn't warped me to RT as I was told they would, so I get kinda fed up and just started to sweat mobs on Caly again, waiting for John and the MS, well John being the cool guy he is, didn't charge me, so I still had 5 flights left to use, I would of had 4 left, tho he felt bad for me, so today I joined the MS flight and all went smoothly, well I did join the early flight so, kinda had to wait about one extra hour tho it was alright.

I was standing around the hanger, chatting with John over the forced chat and PM, he was telling me that the flight was still 5/5 and after we got to RT I was 4/5 left, while we talked the pirate MS - DN, started to fire on us, most people had lootable items on them, tho without fear John and crew blew the DN up into little chunks, it seems the captain fled due to seeing John and his ship coming out from warp and knew they were going to die, so they left their crew to suffer.

Well besides that, John gave me 7 ped back if say I needed to TP down to the planet, tho he didn't stop there, he let me borrow a Vtol to fly down onto the planets surface, so not only did he go out of his way to protect his passengers, he made sure that I was happy with how things turned out, YES John, I am quite content on how things came out, I will make sure your MS will be the only way I travel in space now, well less you taxi around in your Vtol or a quad, then I will join you. :tongue2:

I would like to give a rating 10/10 for your service, you could of taken the ped and ran, charged me a heck ton of ped or ignored my problem, tho that isn't the type of person you happen to be, I know people will probably call this a kissing up post tho I am quite happy with how today went, I will make sure when you fly to Cyrene this Friday I will jump on ship.

Also, he let me add him onto skype, cool guy, I applaud you and your crew, may the Normandie forever fly within the heaven's and space!

A bump for Normandie - the best, most secure (and most purple, if Bonnie gets her way) warp passenger service in the Entropia Universe bar none. 100% passenger safety to date on Scheduled and VIP transport flights.

Tomorrow the 19th of April we will run our scheduled trips on winter time, which means all flights take place one hour later starting with summon at calypso at 20ma.

All subscriptions of our current subscribers have been extended by an additional 17 days for free due to the inconvenience and time in which we had to offer flights with the Ark Royal as Normandie was stuck in warp.

I also want to announce a new special offer - as a new passenger to our service you can aquire once our 'entry multipass' for just 4 ped which gives you access to 4 scheduled flights of your choice !
Thats only 1 ped per flight :wtg:

On further notice i want to mention that the 'equivalent cost per flight' that is displayed related to our subscription offers has been adjusted as we run for some time now at 201+ scheduled warp jumps per average 'subscription month'.
There is also a great amount of unscheduled vip and hunting trips which subscribers have free access to.

Our ticket/service prices (quick look overview):
sub_new.jpg

(Flights are performed to atmosphere & station)

*The cost per flight on subscriptions is referring to performed scheduled passenger flights, in addition there are many vip flights and scheduled hunting trips - how many of those flights are utilized is up to the subscriber.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, JBK is stuck in the Matrix tonight, So myself and the Crew will perform the flight to ark ss then off to the hunt :) As per schedule - no change in times tonight :)

Does mean there wont be a summon though, So please if you wish to join us - fly up to meet mandie at Caly ss before we depart :)

Sorry for the inconvenience, I really hope summon rights become assignable, then I could just summon you all and we get on our merry way :D

Any questions, just drop me a pm here on in game :) You know I like a good chat with you all :girl:

Im glad to announce that the number of passengers who enjoy our multipass service offer has now exceeded 100 and keeps growing - a nice and reliable way to travel comfy without having to waste boarding time on single money transactions all the time - just pm to join one of over 200 scheduled warp flights every month :D

On Monday and Wednesday we will be on temporary schedule starting out on calypso 20.30ma and doing just the spacestation of arkadia and rocktropia befoe returning to calypso.

Back