Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Alright John..May I drive?..Pass the keys please.;) Oh and that "Rose you can't we are out of gas and have flat tire business"..I'm not buying again!! :laugh::tongue3:

We could let rose drive after all warping does it for her and when not in warp motherships do go slow enough for Rose to fly, anyone have a large enough "L" plate, what say you Rosie dear

:lolup::laugh: I say buckle up Hilly...LMAO@(L) Plate!! :laugh:

:lolup::yay::laugh:

Got the very thing for you Rose :D

l-plate-head-boppers.jpg

:lolup::yay::laugh:

Got the very thing for you Rose :D

l-plate-head-boppers.jpg

:lolup: Lookie..Lookie I have got the footguards to match! Ok Now pass me the keys!!

( John is going to kill us for AOE hijacking his thread!!..LMAO)

Attention - new flightlane opening up on Sundays !
Please keep your feedback comming on schedules and departure times.
15.01.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
15.01.12 21.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.35ma departure to Calyspso
16.01.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
16.01.12 20.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 20.35ma departure to Calyspso
17.01.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Rocktropia
17.01.12 20.30ma summoning from Rocktropia - 20.35ma departure to Calypso
18.01.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
18.01.12 23.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 23.35ma departure to Calyspso
Roundtrip on Friday
20.01.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
20.01.12 21.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.35ma departure to Rocktropia
20.01.12 22.55ma summoning from Rocktropia - 23.00ma departure to Next Island
21.01.12 00.20ma summoning from Next Island - 00.25ma departure to Calypso
More then 1 hour time for hunting, mining, crafting , trading on each planet !
If the complete trip exceeds your online time, you have the possibility to log out on board and leave the ship the following day when its docked at Calypso Spacestation prior 19.30ma !

CYRENE IS COMMING SOON !!!
Presign on the Normandie your relocation or exploration flight towards and from Cyrene !
Everyone who prebooks a cyreneflight posting in this thread and meets me ingame to pay in advance, will be carried over on our regular scheduled flights for just 5 Ped per flight !!!
The Cyrene flights will take place between 20.00ma and 23.30ma and will be added to the current weekly schedules to all other planets - schedules will be posted soon.
This offer is valid for the first week after cyrenes release, afterwards the normal transport fee of 20Ped oneway or 30 Ped with backflight on the same day applies.
For those who signed the 100Ped monthly subscription fee working in crew rank repairing the ship when onboard, or the 200Ped vip passenger subscription Cyreneflights will belong to the freetravel package like all of our flights :D

Come and register to the Normandies special cyreneflightlist and travel there cheaper, faster and safer then anywhere else ! If you are on the list with a number of prebooked flights you can fly up to the ship and request access to any of the to be scheduled cyrene flights when it fits you during the first week after cyrenes launch.
For those missing an own shuttle, there will be a gathering point at Athena Spaceport from which shuttles can be rented to fly up for an additional 2 Ped per shuttle (you can share shuttles to lower that price to 1 ped if you trust the person flying).
For those who bought a monthly subscription summoning to the ship is avaiable on all flights.

Please also check out our corresponding thread on the Cyreneforum - http://www.cyreneforum.com/threads/prebook-your-relocation-exploration-flights-on-the-normandie-cheap-fast-and-secure.248/

Last edited:
Today the Normandie's structural integrity was upgraded to 50736.4 to keep our customers safe and secure at all times !!!

Pushing the Normandie to a new level of security and making her the very first and only mothership traveling space with a Warp Drive IV ! Freshly discovered today :)

Today the Normandie's structural integrity was upgraded to 50736.4 to keep our customers safe and secure at all times !!!

Hurray - less skinke on board!!!

Grz John... you are doing an excellent unparalleled service......hopefully greed won't get into it.

Keep up the good work!

:cool: Oh My!! Zoooooooooooooommmmm!!!!...Great Service and people!! :wtg:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

What awesome news for Mandie and her excellent crew! Great work Commander :cool:

Attention - extended orbital stay for our Monday and Tuesday backflights !
22.01.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
22.01.12 21.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.35ma departure to Calyspso
23.01.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
23.01.12 21.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.35ma departure to Calyspso
24.01.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Rocktropia
24.01.12 21.30ma summoning from Rocktropia - 21.35ma departure to Calypso
25.01.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
25.01.12 23.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 23.35ma departure to Calyspso
Roundtrip on Friday
27.01.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
27.01.12 21.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.35ma departure to Rocktropia
27.01.12 22.55ma summoning from Rocktropia - 23.00ma departure to Next Island
28.01.12 00.20ma summoning from Next Island - 00.25ma departure to Calypso
If the complete trip exceeds your online time, you have the possibility to log out on board and leave the ship the following day when its docked at Calypso Spacestation prior 19.30ma !

29.01.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
29.01.12 21.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.35ma departure to Calyspso
30.01.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
30.01.12 21.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.35ma departure to Calyspso
31.01.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Rocktropia
31.01.12 21.30ma summoning from Rocktropia - 21.35ma departure to Calypso
01.02.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
01.02.12 23.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 23.35ma departure to Calyspso
Roundtrip on Friday
03.02.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
03.02.12 21.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.35ma departure to Rocktropia
03.02.12 22.55ma summoning from Rocktropia - 23.00ma departure to Next Island
04.02.12 00.20ma summoning from Next Island - 00.25ma departure to Calypso

Do you teleport people from MS to the planet or they have to go down thru 7 ped station tp?

Do you have off-game communication like Skype or ICQ, so one can get on boad, log off, and log in back when the trip is successfully over?

05.02.12 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
05.02.12 21.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.35ma departure to Calyspso
CW6 - 6th-12th feb 12
Monday 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
Monday 21.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.35ma departure to Calyspso
Tuesday 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Rocktropia
Tuesday 21.30ma summoning from Rocktropia - 21.35ma departure to Calypso
Wednesday 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
Wednesday 23.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 23.35ma departure to Calyspso
Friday 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
Friday 21.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.35ma departure to Rocktropia
Friday 22.55ma summoning from Rocktropia - 23.00ma departure to Next Island
Saturday 00.20ma summoning from Next Island - 00.25ma departure to Calypso
Sunday 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
Sunday 21.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.35ma departure to Calyspso

Safe,Fast and Cheap = Normandie

Safe,Fast and Cheap = Normandie

Join Us Once And You Will Become Addicted
www.titans-of-space.com:twocents::thumbup:

And Lets Not Forget About The Best Radio In Eu Whit The Best DJ-s In Eu

www.normandieradio.co.uk:smoke:

Due to the Normandie currently being stuck and not getting fixed by Mindark we have started utilizing other spacecrafts to make our scheduled flights possible.
Until further notice if you want to join one of the Normandies scheduled flights starting off at calypso please meet up 10 minutes in advance at Athena Spaceport so we can get everyone added to the ship we can come up with. Rest assured the Normandies crew will still be rdy to secure your flight.

As a subscriber your flight will still be for free just like traveling on the Normandie.
Additional costs due to the usage of another ship - where they apply - will be covered by me.

Due to the Normandie currently being stuck and not getting fixed by Mindark we have started utilizing other spacecrafts to make our scheduled flights possible.
Until further notice if you want to join one of the Normandies scheduled flights please meet up 10 minutes in advance at Athena Spaceport so we can get everyone added to the ship we can come up with. Rest assured the Normandies crew will still be rdy to secure your flight.

As a subscriber your flight will still be for free just like traveling on the Normandie.
Additional costs due to the usage of another ship - where they apply - will be covered by me.

Could this be the cause to why I can't login anymore? I did logout while I was onboard this friday, now I can't login anymore. Login screen is stuck at "Loading". Did send an supportcase saturday, when I check status on it says "Unread" :(

Could this be the cause to why I can't login anymore? I did logout while I was onboard this friday, now I can't login anymore. Login screen is stuck at "Loading". Did send an supportcase saturday, when I check status on it says "Unread" :(

Yes everyone who is logged onboard cant login until moved, we have had alot of people who already had to be moved and with close to 200 guestlist entries mindark for sure will be busy moving floating avatars who can not revive on their assigned revival till they fix the ship.

Until further notice if you want to join one of the Normandies scheduled flights starting off at calypso please meet up 10 minutes in advance at Athena Spaceport so we can get everyone added to the ship we can come up with. Rest assured the Normandies crew will still be rdy to secure your flight.

Additional costs due to the usage of another ship - where they apply - will be covered by me

That's very nice John! Keep up the good work!

I guess MindArk should learn basics of customer-relations from you !

The Normandie is back and operational :)
I have added 2 days to everyones subscription time for free to compensate for any inconveniences caused by the ship being unaccessible.

Weekly warpflights:
Monday 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
Monday 21.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.35ma departure to Calyspso
Tuesday 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Rocktropia
Tuesday 21.30ma summoning from Rocktropia - 21.35ma departure to Calypso
Wednesday 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
Wednesday 23.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 23.35ma departure to Calyspso
Friday 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
Friday 21.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.35ma departure to Rocktropia
Friday 22.55ma summoning from Rocktropia - 23.00ma departure to Next Island
Saturday 00.20ma summoning from Next Island - 00.25ma departure to Calypso
Sunday 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
Sunday 21.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.35ma departure to Calyspso

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
314 of 314 warpflights performed sucessfully - statistical passenger safety 100%

We truely know our ship inside out ;)

tos_inside_out_ad.jpg

Last edited:
sorry double posting :(

We truely know our ship inside out ;)

tos_inside_out_ad.jpg

Nice work John..... looks wonderful to me! :)

...........and I think this pic would be very apealing to new potential players... ...

WE now need a much bigger space with faster vehicles.... and more stuff to do in space :)

The quote is 100% true :) No passengers have ever been killed - and every single warp flight has been completed succesfully.

Sure a couple of times they have been delayed by a few min... just like real life ;)

have you watched the video in the link of normandie being owned and then a bunch of people being killed and loooted? :scratch2:

have you watched the video in the link of normandie being owned and then a bunch of people being killed and loooted? :scratch2:

Oh the little incident that cost the pirates 2000 peds to do, and gained zero loot? Sure I seen it.

It was a minor delay prior to the warp flight, which of course was completed sucessfully a few moments later with not a sinlge passenger being killed :)

Back