Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Oh the little incident that cost the pirates 2000 peds to do, and gained zero loot? Sure I seen it.

It was a minor delay prior to the warp flight, which of course was completed sucessfully a few moments later with not a sinlge passenger being killed :)

So in the end where theyre killing all the passengers that are floating in space? that musta been some good photoshop!!

I hereby announce the new maximum SI of ToS Normandie to be 79930.4 !!!
Stronger then ever provides the Normandie highest lvl of security throughout the universe with an awesome statiscal customer safety of 100% !!!

So in the end where theyre killing all the passengers that are floating in space? that musta been some good photoshop!!

There is a difference between the motherships crew and the passengers Iyosha, if you seen the video you should have taken the time to read the statements in that thread as well ;-)

Ken, she is talking about WARP flights. When flying through space, space pirates have the option of placing warp mines throughout space and when a ship enters warp space and hits a mine it instantly stops the ship so that the pirates can blow up the ship to loot it. The advertisment only talks about 100% safe WARP flights.

Nothing is mentioned about pre/post warp scenarios..

~Danimal

Ken, she is talking about WARP flights. When flying through space, space pirates have the option of placing warp mines throughout space and when a ship enters warp space and hits a mine it instantly stops the ship so that the pirates can blow up the ship to loot it. The advertisment only talks about 100% safe WARP flights.

Nothing is mentioned about pre/post warp scenarios..

~Danimal

Maybe read the first post again, since we got shot once i have adapted the advert it now reads:
'statistical passenger safety on 326 warpflights and 7+months of operation - 100% '

Safety comes first on our flights and this is from planetsurface to surface not just on warp.

Maybe read the first post again, since we got shot once i have adapted the advert it now reads:
'statistical passenger safety on 326 warpflights and 7+months of operation - 100% '

Safety comes first on our flights and this is from planetsurface to surface not just on warp.

no no that is still misleading you should re-word it to say this:

'passenger safety on 326 planetary warp flights and 7+months of operation - 99% ' OR

'passenger safety on 325 warp flights and 7+months of operation - 100%'

either statement would hold true.

~Danimal

no no that is still misleading you should re-word it to say this:

'passenger safety on 326 planetary warp flights and 7+months of operation - 99% ' OR

'passenger safety on 325 warp flights and 7+months of operation - 100%'

either statement would hold true.

~Danimal

Im not sure what you want to showcase here Danimal but all im listing is the number of our performed warpflights, the time of operation and the success/safety rate of our transport. It doesnt matter at all to the sucess/safety rate if we blew up once before the ship was upgraded. The time it took the pirate to bring us down was more then enough to logout
So to recap:
All warpflights were successful
All passengers were transported safely
In its current state (~80k SI) the ship is undefeated

Im not sure what you want to showcase here Danimal but all im listing is the number of our performed warpflights, the time of operation and the success/safety rate of our transport. It doesnt matter at all to the sucess/safety rate if we blew up once before the ship was upgraded. The time it took the pirate to bring us down was more then enough to logout
So to recap:
All warpflights were successful
All passengers were transported safely
In its current state (~80k SI) the ship is undefeated

You said your service comes fomr PLANET SURFACE to SURFACE and not just WARP. I was simply trying to point out that you need to tweak or advertisment to include "planetary" in the wording since this is what you offer. Soley saing Warp is still okay since during warp you have not been blown out yet..

Warp travel and planetary warp travel mean two different things...

That's all that I was trying to point out to ken since he kept on insisting that it was different, which is why I said you should probably change the wording to add in planetary.

~Danimal

The issue here is that blown up does not equal unsafe. From the passenger's perspective, a flight is safe if they have not been looted.

The issue here is that blown up does not equal unsafe. From the passenger's perspective, a flight is safe if they have not been looted.

Im with neil on this one NO passenger has been shot and looted on the mandie's flights so this gives it a 100% succsess rate of transport through the universe..

wouldnt matter if it had been blown up 20 times as long as no passenger gets looted it will hold that rate ..

regards

Im with neil on this one NO passenger has been shot and looted on the mandie's flights so this gives it a 100% succsess rate of transport through the universe..

wouldnt matter if it had been blown up 20 times as long as no passenger gets looted it will hold that rate ..

regards

Fact!!..I love it!!....:yay:

regards

Absolutely.

But it does need to be carefully worded to avoid confusion, it seems. If one person can quibble, then another 20 can shake their heads and call us liars without troublng to ask about it. You know what people are like! *sigh*

jay :)

You can liken it to RL airlines. They are statistically the safest method of transport, just as the Normandie is statistically the safest method of flying planet-to-planet in EU.

"Normandie - 327 warp flights, thousands of passengers, ZERO passengers looted."

statistical passenger safety on 347 warpflights and 8 months of operation - 100%
new improved total structural integrity of 80597.2 - currently highest SI in the universe
Many of our very experienced crew already use the RK-20 repairtool

Hi, it would be helpful if you could post the locations for the boarding parties on each planet in the first post.

Hi, it would be helpful if you could post the locations for the boarding parties on each planet in the first post.

would imagine it makes no difference as you would get summoned to ship:)

would imagine it makes no difference as you would get summoned to ship:)

Yeah, but where do you make initial contact? Easiest if you just know where to go and meet.

Yeah, but where do you make initial contact? Easiest if you just know where to go and meet.

check the flytimes..tonight at 23.30 ingame time the normandie will be hovering above the spacestation at arkadia..fly up and request to be added to the guestlist,thats what i always do anyway :)

the summoning is not working as far as i know,or not available to casual passengers

check the flytimes..tonight at 23.30 ingame time the normandie will be hovering above the spacestation at arkadia..fly up and request to be added to the guestlist,thats what i always do anyway :)

the summoning is not working as far as i know,or not available to casual passengers

Thankfully, your info is dated

we are now able to add people to the guest list direct friom team again :)

this mean that there is no reason reason for anybody to fly up, even if it's theirr first flight, or single fare. You just need to be added to the team

These are the locations for RT NI and Ark (I usually deal with those)
RT: CND Lagoon
Arkadia: Celeste Quarry
NI: Crystal Centre

I'l let somebosy else post for Caly, as I might get that wrong ( but I would guess Twins)

UTC time? :)

ah ,great,youll see me at celeste then :)

uhm,not sure what utc time is..i just use ingame time :)
but juniper just said no need to fly up anymore,summoning is working again

UTC is a hour behind the time it is at MindArk ;)

Yes we can now again summon passengers from whereever they are on the planet or spacestation, everyone can sent me friendrequest and request to be added to guestlist for the respective flight. Though if you didnt get in contact with me early on its best to join the boarding team of Jaywalker at the respective gathering points.

ToS Normandie has been upgraded further - new total structural integrity now 81108 :D

Back