Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

With a heavy heart and after 12 years of service for the community i announce today the closure of ToS transport service.
Thousands of passengers served with near 40.000 warpflights always safe and secure, it was an honour and i will always be proud of what we did.
A great thank you to all of Normandies crew for the years of service and support you are most apreciated - the ship will remain and might engage more in space hunts again - but the duty of transport will be gone.
Launching this service back in 2011 as a single working dad with 2 kids it certainly wasnt the easiest of tasks to keep a regular schedule going through all this time, changing jobs in real, changing locations, changing countries - launching a new family with my amazing wife Alaina Bonnie Knight and raising 2 more wonderfull kids with her - we did this together and i couldnt have done it without you my love ❤️
To all our passengers, thank you for putting your trust in us for so long to always bring you where you needed to be safe and secure and with no need to logout. While our service is closing and you may have to rely on other transport services now, please do not worry about the subscriptions and multipass tickets that you purchased with us. I will be messaging every single passenger and inform them that there is a 1 year refund period in place during which to contact me to arrange refund of the unused tickets.
To our investors, we will be winding down tos investor group in the same manner and refund your investments plus incured revenue.

As for those wondering about why now, there is a number of reasons with ue5 coming closer and spacetravel likely going to change i do not think i can keep an unlimited ticket validity in place into the future and its better to just make a fresh start down the line should time and the new structure of space permit.
There is other reasons like kids having reached an age where they are still awake when we run our schedule and while we tried moving the schedule later i have already had feedback from many of our passengers that a later schedule wont work for them any more.

Thank you all and be safe out there.
You will still get to travel Normandie when we run our next bosshunting event.
I can't think of a better reason and with kids myself some things take high priority.

Much respect in that regard.

I will miss these two. I have been there. Adolescent until late teen is time consuming. Not to mention expensive :headbang:

Back