Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Great idea!
I'll be getting my multipass:thumbup:

attachment.php

From today onwards we offer awesome savings opportunities with our Multi-Use tickets !

tbl1_754535.jpg

(Flights are performed to atmosphere & station)

And to push this outstanding offer even one step further ToS starfleet is giving out a Best Price Guarantee on our Multi-Use tickets for scheduled warpflights !

This means if you can show (link to an official announcement) us an single warpflight offer of another established space transport provider that is giving you a better deal for your peds we will match - maybe even beat that price :yay:

Heya JB,

Can you explain how the multi tickets work please ?

A reference - http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/threads/entropiatransport-com-24-7-scheduled-safe.7916/

Hello Viperstrike,

Narfi is going to offer a great service but his service will be a subwarptravel service which you can upgrade to warp - this means his flights will take alot longer - our best price guarantee is only valid for established warpflight services.

In regards to how multi-use tickets work - you buy them with me similar to a subscription and i will add you to your requested flights uppon pm from you and let you know your ticket status like '4 flights left on your 10 flights ticket' for example :)

Hello Viperstrike,

Narfi is going to offer a great service but his service will be a subwarptravel service which you can upgrade to warp - this means his flights will take alot longer - our best price guarantee is only valid for established warpflight services.

In regards to how multi-use tickets work - you buy them with me similar to a subscription and i will add you to your requested flights uppon pm from you and let you know your ticket status like '4 flights left on your 10 flights ticket' for example :)

Sounds good bud,

I have had an offer from Narfi to help out with his service, since i have a lot of time on my hands - Aust time zone.

Maybe later we can have a voice chat and discuss how we can work together in some sort of sharing arrangement.

eg. Warp speed flights goto you, sub-warp flights at a cheaper rate goto him .... or as such, we can discuss a fair arrangement.

Please note: This is in advance of accepting his offer which I am considering as he will help out a lot of newbies.

My goal is to help out newbies too, to stay ingame longer and see the broader potential EU has to offer.

I think a good voice chat would be best on how we can better achieve this ?

Cheers,
Viper

Sounds good bud,

I have had an offer from Narfi to help out with his service, since i have a lot of time on my hands - Aust time zone.

Maybe later we can have a voice chat and discuss how we can work together in some sort of sharing arrangement.

eg. Warp speed flights goto you, sub-warp flights at a cheaper rate goto him .... or as such, we can discuss a fair arrangement.

Please note: This is in advance of accepting his offer which I am considering as he will help out a lot of newbies.

My goal is to help out newbies too, to stay ingame longer and see the broader potential EU has to offer.

I think a good voice chat would be best on how we can better achieve this ?

Cheers,
Viper

Viperstrike please take this to pm as its derailing the servicethread and this is not the place to advertise other services. But i can tell you right on that we already have free subscription trials, discounts on longterm subscriptions and zero ped flight opportunities for investors and now with the 3ped per flight offer on multi-use tickets together with our best price guarantee for warpflights i dont see a market for any other provider who is going to 'stand out' just on the price during our main schedule. There is other ways then just price in regards to customer service and ToS Normandie is utilizing alot of them.
- safe flights
- reliably and close to schedule
- cheap tools & wires
- persistance and longevity
- customer relations
- building a schedule based on customer feedback
- community
- cooperational activities / sharing success (rewards for referring subscribers and the option to earn a share of revenue as investor)
- sharing experience / training those new to space
- hunts / events
- vip flight service
- good promotion in many ways
- caring to keep passengers / subscribers / investors / crew informed, involved and up to date
- being good or best at the tasks required (VSE, gunner, captain, teamwork, leadership)
- having a set of rules for onboard behaviour which people can refer to and rely uppon (rules of conduct)
- delivering an end to end service (being able to get people onboard quickly and also to help them get offboard as cheap as possible while being secure)
- caring about delivering a service that provides the best of all while caring about total costs and making customers aware on how they can get the best deal for their peds (eg. a passenger comes onboard and is going to pay while you have a special offer running that he is unaware off, inform the passenger first and then leave him the choice for which offer to pay)
there is lots and lots of more that we care about on ToS Normandie, but this is to give an idea :)

Viperstrike please take this to pm as its derailing the servicethread and this is not the place to advertise other services. But i can tell you right on that we already have free subscription trials, discounts on longterm subscriptions and zero ped flight opportunities for investors and now with the 3ped per flight offer on multi-use tickets together with our best price guarantee for warpflights i dont see a market for any other provider who is going to 'stand out' just on the price during our main schedule. There is other ways then just price in regards to customer service and ToS Normandie is utilizing alot of them.
- safe flights
- reliably and close to schedule
- cheap tools & wires
- persistance and longevity
- customer relations
- building a schedule based on customer feedback
- community
- cooperational activities / sharing success (rewards for referring subscribers and the option to earn a share of revenue as investor)
- sharing experience / training those new to space
- hunts / events
- vip flight service
- good promotion in many ways
- caring to keep passengers / subscribers / investors / crew informed, involved and up to date
- being good or best at the tasks required (VSE, gunner, captain, teamwork, leadership)
- having a set of rules for onboard behaviour which people can refer to and rely uppon (rules of conduct)
- delivering an end to end service (being able to get people onboard quickly and also to help them get offboard as cheap as possible while being secure)
- caring about delivering a service that provides the best of all while caring about total costs and making customers aware on how they can get the best deal for their peds (eg. a passenger comes onboard and is going to pay while you have a special offer running that he is unaware off, inform the passenger first and then leave him the choice for which offer to pay)
there is lots and lots of more that we care about on ToS Normandie, but this is to give an idea :)

Thanks bud, and will do.

Thanks and my appologies, my intent is not to derail the service on offer, but to add to it where I can in the future.

Can you read your PM in 5 mins please, I will call you on the phone if appropriate :)
I will foot the bill for the international call.

And to push this outstanding offer even one step further ToS starfleet is giving out a Best Price Guarantee on our Multi-Use tickets for scheduled warpflights !

Im Loving the Multi-tickets! :yay: The best price guarantee will be so great for the space travelling community - really making space travel super safe, easily affordable and fun for all! :wtg:

I'm curious now, with flights at 3 ped, this surely must be real close to the cost of fuel to travel in a quad?

Great idea!

attachment.php

:laugh::laugh: LMAO Chopper! :cool:

Great idea!

attachment.php

haha, good one :lolup:

This means if you can show (link to an official announcement) us an single warpflight offer of another established space transport provider that is giving you a better deal for your peds we will match - maybe even beat that price :yay:

sounds totally awesome!!
i really like that and probably will buy me a ticket soon.
one Q: is there a certain timespan i have to use all the flights or is it somewhat indefinite and can´t expire?

regards,
hideo

haha, good one :lolup:

sounds totally awesome!!
i really like that and probably will buy me a ticket soon.
one Q: is there a certain timespan i have to use all the flights or is it somewhat indefinite and can´t expire?

regards,
hideo

There is no timespan on the ticket - but similar to subscriptions or investments i will keep the right to offer to refund your unused flights/peds if a future major change in the provided service would be needed.
The ticketsale however is a final one, it can not be redeemed or transferred by customer request.

wow yeah those multi-pass tickets sound awesome

Based on the great feedback on our 'multipass' (thanks chopper/hideo for the orginal addition ;) ) - here now the extended multipass offer together with an complete quick look oversight of our service offers:

table_1_sized.jpg

(Flights are performed to atmosphere & station)

*The cost per flight on subscriptions is referring to performed scheduled passenger flights, in addition there are many vip flights and scheduled hunting trips - how many of those flights are utilized is up to the subscriber.

ToS Normandie now officially beating the fuelcost of an sleipnir or quad traveling between planets !!!
Interplanetary travels for as low as Zero Peds :D

Last edited:
I love the new table :cool:

Makes it so easy for travellers to see how cheap it is to fly on the strongest, safest, most experienced and most realiable mothership transport service in the universe! Why go anywhere else? ;)

Who thought that luxuary had to be expensive? ;) the table shows just how cheap it is!

Dont forget all the great benifits of flying with this amazing ship, almost too many to list!

• Atmospheric docking every night! saving you countless peds!
  • Cheap tools and wire - looking after your hard earned peds!
  • 100% passengers safety record - protect your loot!
  • Realiability- sticks to schedule and never misses a night
  • Full schedule - docking to every planet regularly throughout the week.
  • Short stay trips!- Stay at a planet for a few hours to shop hunt or do what ever you fancy then taken safely home again.
  • Awesome Crew - Be ready for a giggle, the helpfull crew will ensure your time with us is great fun, and well informed
  • No need to log out - sit back, relax, and stay on board - dont be annoyed by having to keep checking external websites.
  • 24/7 skilling - Click click click your way through the crafting professions

I could go on and on lol! :ahh:

But anyway, dont take my word for it - come and see for yourself! We still have the oustanding free trial offer running. So many people have joined us these past few days alone, so great to see so many new faces, and some old ones too :)

We so look forward to welcoming you also to Mandie :girl:

There is currently a risk of loosing the own sleip/quad temporarily when flying down at the atmosphere, please be aware that this will take till next weeks patch to be fixed. So far in cases where shuttles got lost they have been returned quickly, but there seem to be differences in their fuel tanks probably caused by them keeping to burn fuel while having vanished.
Till next weeks patch please be aware of this possibilty and consider to utilize the station TP or a seat offered by those members of the crew who are willing to fly even under current conditions.
I will also provide shuttle support as always on request without further cost, just let me know if you need a sleipnir seat to head down :)

Hey, Just a little heads up that there will be no summon for the hunting trip tonight. So if you wish to join please fly up :)

Skilling will still be working ( and it is just now :) )

Bump for the beautiful Mandie, smooth safe and secure!

The multi-pass tickets have been selling like hot cakes! come get yours today ( although I wouldnt recommen Licking them) :laugh:

Also bear in mind the free crew trial is still on going, has been so great to welcome lots of new faces to our ship.

I was a bit er... energetic at the weekend, and now have a broken arm :ahh:

To make up for the other pilots and gunners having to do the extra work - and more so for the crew having to listen to my complaints of the pain :ahh: Im going to run a series of crew events :) Will bring back the hanger banger races, crew quizzes etc with plenty of prizes to be won! :yay:

Uppon customer request, we have adjusted our wednesdays schedule for cyrene slightly.
It is now an atmospheric docking and spacestation docking again.
The boarding time has been reduced in this case to 5 minutes to keep our departure time the same.

Wednesday Calypso -> Arkadia -> Cyrene -> Calypso
Wednesday 19.00ma summoning from Calypso - 19.10ma departure to Arkadia
Wednesday 21.00ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.10ma departure to Cyrene
Wednesday 21.25ma summoning from Cyrene - 21.30ma departure to Calypso

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
statistical passenger safety on 1233 warpflights and over one year of operation - 100%

Greetings TOS.
The multi pass ticket sounds great, do I need to be up at the spacestation to get a ride or do you do a call from some where planetside. Thanks for the info.
Dew-Drop.

Greetings TOS.
The multi pass ticket sounds great, do I need to be up at the spacestation to get a ride or do you do a call from some where planetside. Thanks for the info.
Dew-Drop.

Hi Angus, Please add John Black Knight or myself Alaina Bonnie Scotia to friends list via player register.

Then when you would like a flight please send a pm and we will get you on the ships guest list to be summoned up. This way you dont need to waste decay by flying up yourself :) and will arrive straight onboard the ship from planet.

I look forward to welcoming you aboard soon :)

Thanks.

Always aquireing unlimited amounts of generic fuses - currently at 30 ped per fuse :)

We have Leeloo, we have multipasses and we have the ToS Ark Royal now newly aquired to operate in the Titans of Space starfleet and in preparation to get upgraded :D

If you happen to have gold and are willing to sell it at an fair markup to support Titans of Space starfleet - please let me know. The Ark will need lots of it.

For people who are willing to buy into an investment, subscription or the toplvl multipasses by utilizing gold ingots please also contact me for your special offer depending on the amount. :)

Now that you have two ships, I request that you try to design the schedule of the ships so that at least Calypso/Arkadia/Rocktropia (if not also Cyrene and NI) have a pickup every day.

Now that you have two ships, I request that you try to design the schedule of the ships so that at least Calypso/Arkadia/Rocktropia (if not also Cyrene and NI) have a pickup every day.

We might get there at some point, however i have always aimed to be able to guarantee the schedule i set and to match it every single time and we have been amazingly accurate for over one years time - even when i was on vacation.
So far it still requires the owner to perform guestlist changes and summons so i wont gurantee a 24/7 schedule as i am just human and no robot - but i have written support cases to request assignable summon and management rights and when we get to this point then we will also be able to extend the timeframes in which the service is provided :)

We might get there at some point, however i have always aimed to be able to guarantee the schedule i set and to match it every single time and we have been amazingly accurate for over one years time - even when i was on vacation.
So far it still requires the owner to perform guestlist changes and summons so i wont gurantee a 24/7 schedule as i am just human and no robot - but i have written support cases to request assignable summon and management rights and when we get to this point then we will also be able to extend the timeframes in which the service is provided :)

I didn't know the pilot could do the summoning.

If I may ask, then what is the purpose of a second ship, if you can only be on one?

Due to the servers being down we are facing a slight challenge to keep the current schedule tonight.
However if we can expect the servers up still within the next hour, we will summon for a flight to rocktropia and then passing on to arkadia and returning to calypso tonight.

See you soon onboard.

Due to the servers still being down we will include an out of schedule Rocktropia flight in tomorrows flight towards Arkadia starting at 19ma.

so now that you got what you wanted and made space lnger as we can´t T and make lose hours, what are you going to do? your services are unsificient and lacking, you buy other MS but dont even use a tiny percentage the old one, not renewimg my suscription as for now
Ms and travel services sucks most of the time is a pain to find anyone that can take you other than the same competing hours of 19-21 ma, space conections sucks
thanxs for more wasted time

Back