FYI: Mentoring program :: School of The Hawk

Status

BlackHawk

Elite
Society
ROUA
Black Hawk Hawk
I decided to start a mentoring program. So if you are a new player and are looking for a mentor, keep reading.

Atention!!!

Today I deleted many inactive disciples and people from society. From now on, people that are not active, will be deleted after one week, unless they say they go inactive. If you plan to start playing again, you are welcomed to come back.

Who can be my disciple and what can one expect to get from me.

You can always ask around and read some of the things I have posted on this forum and decide if you want to get involved with me.

I will give you the best advice I can give for whatever activity you may choose to pursue. I will also provide information about how good or bad it is to invest in different aspects of the game. That can save you a lot of money.

I was a hunter and I do have a lot of experience in this game. Now I am a miner,and I also craft a bit.
I will give tips about crafting not many people are willing to share. That will only happen with people that are willing to get involved deep in this game. Crafting needs lots of money.
I am online a lot and I will be on skype most of the time. We also have a TS server and I will share the IP and password once you get inside our society.
I will encourage my disciples to be all part of the same society. Apply to School of Hawk.

I will provide info even after they will graduate. Graduation happens too fast, and when you make the skills for that you will still not know much about the game. You can always find me here, on skype or on TS and I will answer your questions. If people choose to remain in society until they have a higher level, we may start some social activities, like team hunts, pk events or other kind of nonsense we will not do in the beginning, because wasting peds at first without understanding much of what is what, will make you frustrated of how fast you can loose and you will probably quit.

You need to have a decent headset, know English and be willing to join me on skype or another platform.
This is important. If you do not have a headset, it will be hard. I will still try and help, but you will have hard time with me when I am afk.

Why I do this.
I want to increase my mentor profession. Is the only one I don't have.
I want more people to play the game, so I will do my best to give you the info you need to stay in game.

I want to be the best mentor in game. My goal is to have the most people playing at a high level after a while. Not most that will graduate. So I will judge the performance in a personal way. From what I know, all my disciples are happy with what they learned so far.

If you are not happy with my advices, please post here and also post your reasons.

Who can not be my disciple
People without sense of humor can ignore this post. If they don't they do it at their own risk. If you like the serial Dr. House, you need to understand that me and that guy have a lot in common. And not that I am that smart. If you can't take it... bye bye.
You need to be smart. If you are stupid, I will tell you that eventually, you will be offended and cry. So better leave now.
You need to have your own means to sustain in game. Deposit or play smart. I will not give you any peds, I will not buy your sweat and I will not want to have anything with you if you are a scammer or a beggar.

I will provide you with INFORMATION. I will not do things for you, unless I am in a good mood. Almost never happens, but who knows... If you are not okay with that you know what to do.

How to add me as mentor

Open Action Library
Select "Mentor Register"
Search for Black Hawk Hawk

Keep in mind that I can't contact you after you add me as mentor and you will need to PM me when you need help.
PM me in game (but you need to relog in order to do that because it seems is a bug and I am not in FL right away).
You can add me on skype and talk there. My id is black.hawk.eu
You can also just click the blue icon at my profile.

After that, optional, you can go to a society terminal and join School of Hawk

Why have a mentor?
When you graduate, you will get a full set of armor. That is a great armor for a new player.
If you have me as a mentor, I will keep helping you after you graduate so you can take maximum advantage of that armor. For people on low budget, it can be a big help. For people that want to deposit and grow faster, it can be an even bigger help, because the more money you put in, the more info you need to make something out of it.
I will never offer to sell you things or advice you to buy any of my things. You will see in time that this aspect is an important one.

Some of my old advices that are not that accurate anymore, but still good to read:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-player-can-live-on-15-month-lt-lt-please-rea

http://entropia-connections.net/articles/1

I will make a blog that will help new players.

I will bump this thread with videos about stuff I think is interesting. Like that, you will know who is it you get involved with.
tatoo.jpg

Last edited:
im intrested in becoming your diciple i have headset!

hmm..pity you only take New players :p
for new players reading this post,hawk is 1 of the most knowledgable hunters in this game,ive been ingame for like 7-8 years and i would still like to pick his brain regarding hunting :)

hmm..pity you only take New players :p
for new players reading this post,hawk is 1 of the most knowledgable hunters in this game,ive been ingame for like 7-8 years and i would still like to pick his brain regarding hunting :)

We can always talk, but the point of all this is to have more players actually playing the game. Over time I did many things to improve the activity. I had some contests that failed... but this could be a better way because it can be personal.

I need a mentor too :)

I'm Hawk disciple since first day they restored the system, and I love Dr House, I didnt know Hawk likes it too.. :)

The Society

Hi everyone,

disciples of Hawk are welcome to apply for the training-society "School of Hawk".

when marimba rythm start to play - dance with me - make me sway...

Last edited:
Blackhawk, I love your brutal honesty in this. If I didn't just get on with a cool mentor a few nights ago I'd have totally taken you up on it. Best of luck to you and I'm sure you'll have some fun stories for us in the future.

bah m00 will be mine so cant

What will happend if a disiple by acciden will fap you? :)

And no i dont have a headset.

Gl with your class.

I updated the first post with info about how to add me as mentor. If you feel I should add something else, let me know.

I just woke up at another strange hour, so I think is time for another bump. I will bump this each day when I am about to log in so that you know that soon you find me online.

So... bump.

Good morning sunshine!

Ahh you decided to go for that unlock :) Gl. As a former disciple of Hawk i can say it is hard to find a better Mentor and those who decide to become Hawk's disciple won't regret. Being his disciple changed my view whole view on EU.

Bump for your program.

What will happend if a disiple by acciden will fap you? :)

:laugh: mate you will never escape this one :laugh:

GL with the mentoring, a noble and patient ambition.

GL with the mentoring, a noble and patient ambition.

Hawk`s mentoring:

Hawk: go jump in water and swim!
Newbie: but Master I can`t swim.
Hawk: that`s why you go into water, to learn.
Newbie: Ohh, forgive my insolence Master, your wisdom is boundless.
Newbie proceeds into water.
Newbie: I`m drowning, I`m drowning!
Hawk: flap your hands, up and down!
Newbie: I`m drowning, I`m drowning!
Hawk: flap your hands, up and down!
Newbie: I`m drowning, I`m drowniiinnnggg!!!!
Hawk:scratch2:: darn another one...

graduated :ahh:

specially for new arrivals i can recommend BlackHawk as Mentor =)

5 Minutes ingame chat already change your view on the game. :yup:

5 Stars - 5 nubbe :shots:

graduated :ahh:

specially for new arrivals i can recommend BlackHawk as Mentor =)

5 Minutes ingame chat already change your view on the game. :yup:

5 Stars - 5 nubbe :shots:

The way you do things is impressive. I am convinced you will reach some insane skill levels and goals most won't dare to imagine in this game. Same as Jenson, you have the mindset to take advantage of this game.

Soon I will join the society and will probably be the new leader and manage things from inside. We will have a huge army of new players and lots of teams and events made for new players.

I am in the society now. You are welcomed to join the ride!

You will find me online again. You can add me.

Fear of the Hawk!!

There is no spoon!

I'm Hawk disciple since first day they restored the system, and I love Dr House, I didnt know Hawk likes it too.. :)

IT'S LUPUS!!

Or maybe sarcoidosis.

IT'S LUPUS!!

Or maybe sarcoidosis.

Go bring me a coffee while you can think of few more things it is not. Can't you see is already dead? Noob!

I wanted my coffee black! You are useless!

Status
Back