FYI: Mentoring program :: School of The Hawk

Status
Mentoring Program is over.
Black Hawk will soon be dead. I will remove all people from friendliest and also kill the society.
Please close this thread.

Last edited:
Is clear after all those years that I know nothing about this game. So since I canț get any better, I need to quit playing.

Depressing..
:(

Is clear after all those years that I know nothing about this game. So since I canț get any better, I need to quit playing.

You should compensate all your former disciples with the PEDs you get selling your skills & gear then

Is not my fault for any mistakes. I did my best and I helped them all the best I could... not my fault that I donțt know any better. The deal is that I give the best advice I can give, not that my advice is good. I do not work for MA to know if what I say is true or false when talking about the game.

I'll gladly keep all your residues in a safe place for when you get back.

:(

Bye bye (probably too short)

lol - Can I have your disciples that haven't finished?

And your stuff plz. :laugh:

To bad - at least u attempted to mentor - much more than than 99% of this game can say. A+ for effort.

Good-bye Mr. Hawk, good luck on your sequel.

bh_319474.jpg

I tried to tell you this for years, but you wouldn't listen. You insisted on forming your wacky theories in the absence of any good data. You even tried to spread your {removed} inside my society, and that's why I pushed you out.

{removed}

-Rei

Last edited by a moderator:

If Mind Dark could stop to change the rules all the time to their advantage, we could think we know this game.
But that's their conception to do profits, ruin ours.

And they dare to accuse us to be cheaters and do exploits ?....

And Rei, you are really low....

I tried to tell you this for years, but you wouldn't listen. You insisted on forming your wacky theories in the absence of any good data. You even tried to spread your {removed} inside my society, and that's why I pushed you out.

{removed}

-Rei

Those were uncalled for...

and they dont' bode well for your soc reputation!

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackHawk,

We didn't know each other for a long period of time, however i thank you for sharing your knowledge and experiences with me about Entropia Universe.

I was all about, spending. But you showed me how to spend "smartly". This benefited me and kept me ingame with a lot more peds to spend - "smartly".

Fuck what the haters say. They are just jealous of your knowledge.

Thank you BlackHawk!

Regards,
Showtek

Almost forgot... who are you exactly???
The guy responsible for not coming public with the biggest scam in EU history to preserve soc reputation? And responsible for Rep losing his Mod Merc? Crawl back in your hole, you do just fine where you are.

And for the record, you are right. I left cK because of you. But not because you pushed me out, but because it was obvious that you supported the huge damage Rep took in that scam. Ever since I considered that being in society with such like you it would be a prove of mental illness, as you say. I just could not take such smell any longer.

I do not know how I am, but I would never step on my friends for some extra reputation like you did.

If this is the kind of misinformation that is spread, it's no wonder some are against cK...

If Rep was treated so badly, why is he still in the soc until this day?

You are delusional man.

If this is the kind of misinformation that is spread, it's no wonder some are against cK...

If Rep was treated so badly, why is he still in the soc until this day?

You are delusional man.

You were not even born at that time. Go back to sleep.

So me using the name "Showtek" in-game is going to cause me legal technicalities? :laugh:

So me using the name "Showtek" in-game is going to cause me legal technicalities? :laugh:

Rub yourself off as much as you like....you know im talking about that soc name you boys like to throw around so easily.

Dont leave BH, sell your skills, get your money out and never deposit again but dont leave

run your school, or chat, or sweat or whatever but dont leave :wtg:

You were not even born at that time. Go back to sleep.

Uh, no, I was in the society at that time. I see you pay attention and notice things well. :)

Someone still has their signature as ¨if i were you i would go find Black Hawk as soon as possible and beg him to be your mentor¨ this was a quote from a post by a a game official!! So he cant have been doing such a bad thing?

Good Luck Black Hawk :)

Uh, no, I was in the society at that time. I see you pay attention and notice things well. :)

I never said you were not in the society at that time. Being born meant you had a meaningful existence. And it was not the case. I had no clue who you are and same with many others. You had no clue who most people in soc were. Read cK forum from around that time. You may get the point of what I say. Or maybe not... I don't care.
You were and are not aware of what goes around. And the fact that Rep is still in that society is not an indication of the fact that what I said is inaccurate. In that society are many good people. And they have a long history in and out of game. So he has good reasons to stay there. Other than Rei.
Not to mention that he is supposed to accept that one is what it is before deciding one way or another...

I never said you were not in the society at that time. Being born meant you had a meaningful existence. And it was not the case. I had no clue who you are and same with many others. You had no clue who most people in soc were. Read cK forum from around that time. You may get the point of what I say. Or maybe not... I don't care.
You were and are not aware of what goes around. And the fact that Rep is still in that society is not an indication of the fact that what I said is inaccurate. In that society are many good people. And they have a long history in and out of game. So he has good reasons to stay there. Other than Rei.
Not to mention that he is supposed to accept that one is what it is before deciding one way or another...

Thank you for saying I do not have a "meaningful existence". :laugh:

Nice attitude you have. You're a trip.

Life is full of decisions

It's not that important how we are its what we do what will tell who we where when we are gone

foto.jpg

Ovidiu - stay different

Knock off the off topic sniping and other stuff please.

Blackhawk if you are truly leaving, I will close this thread for you.

Hawk, I am truly sad that you will be leaving us. You have taught me so much about this game. It is thanks to your help and wisdom that got me to where I am today as a non depositor. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done. All the talks about IRL and the the youtube videos have helped me learn a lot about the real world as well. I really hope you reconsider leaving. I know you told me you were going to get into trading. Well I can teach you what I know just please don't leave man. I want you to still be in game when I become uber! I hope we can still chat on Skype or Facebook man if you really are done for good. Keep in touch bro GL out there!

Closed on ops request.

Status
Back