Open letter to MA

foudil

Old Alpha
Society
PayiNc
Foudil ElSalsero Bachatero
Hello MA :)

I'm only in this game because I like very much PK.
LG is a very good idea, fight everyweek is so so cool, I'm very happy.
To make this perfect, can you do something more ?

* Check that people who play EU are more than 18 years old, I'm really fed up to be insulted by child !
* Can you put turret around the fort to avoid mob come in ?
* Can you disable all tank until you find where is the problem that make people crash.
* Can you do something to avoid people log in the fort during a LG.
* Can you do something to avoid vehicle near the claim during LG ?
* I know that some people send you support case about me to try to ban me because they cant fight me.
Please, check all informations, and ask both side not only one side. Remove your automatic answer and ask someone to read well a support.

Ty a lot for reading this, and i'm sure you will do all what you can to make this game more funny.

Foudil "Your best PK friend" and "your best depositor"

Hello MA :)

I'm only in this game because I like very much PK.
LG is a very good idea, fight everyweek is so so cool, I'm very happy.
To make this perfect, can you do something more ?

* Check that people who play EU are more than 18 years old, I'm really fed up to be insulted by child !
* Can you put turret around the fort to avoid mob come in ?
* Can you disable all tank until you find where is the problem that make people crash.
* Can you do something to avoid people log in the fort during a LG.
* Can you do something to avoid vehicle near the claim during LG ?
* I know that some people send you support case about me to try to ban me because they cant fight me.
Please, check all informations, and ask both side not only one side. Remove your automatic answer and ask someone to read well a support.

Ty a lot for reading this, and i'm sure you will do all what you can to make this game more funny.

1000000% agree :) :) :) :)

Great post, i hope MA actually look at this thread!

You will probably find that doesnt change anything, as physical age means nothing.

As some examples of players in eu have shown, someone can have the physical age of 60 or so, but the mental age and personality of a 13 year old spoilt brat.

So even if you did, you would still be insulted by people who act like kids, or kids who ignore the rules. Since after all, tell them they cant do something, and they will find a way to do it.

And we all know theres only 2 real rules ma really enforce, dont do anything that affects their income, and dont insult an employee, so such a rule wouldnt be properly enforced anyway. And kinda hard to tell how old someone is, if you can sign up and play without providing any details, which you can currently.

Anyway, i dont care much for pvp, so as long as i have the option to enjoy eu without it affecting me much, not my problem.

Last edited:
foudil ure the man i agree totaly please ad a poll with yes or no if u agree with these changes :D

Ps. Insert Coin here.....

Very good suggestions! :)

foudil ure the man i agree totaly please ad a poll with yes or no if u agree with these changes :D

Ps. Insert Coin here.....

Do you really think that we need a yes or no ?
Only people who like using exploit will answer "No, i dont agree with this"

Ps: Tell Belza, i never saw a man running as fast as him when he saw my new toy :)

Ps: Tell Belza, i never saw a man running as fast as him when he saw my new toy :)

haha i wish i was here to see this, must have been funny as hell

I agree fully, but the age thing is pointless. Like they say, 30 is the new 20, so does that must make 20 the new 12. I'm 26 years old and I can't stand most of my peers, they act the exact same way they did in grade 9. I blame psychology, but let's not get me going on that rant again. So anyway, like Stave said, doesn't matter a persons age, some still act like children. Some because they are that immature, others to try and get a rise out of you and make you loose focus, I've done the second in other pvp games, usually when my opponent is so good that the only way I'll win is if I piss them off and they make a mistake. So if someone is acting like a child and insulting you, there is a chance that it's actually a compliment. Generally that's how I take insults anyway, with a nice grin, knowing that I am so important to this person that they can't stop talking to me :)

Good points. I will copy paste this in support case to support the pkers. I will one day buy some pk toys again and hope this is fixed by then.

Its irritating to spend thousands of ped to lose because of 12 year olds

Good points. I will copy paste this in support case to support the pkers. I will one day buy some pk toys again and hope this is fixed by then.

Its irritating to spend thousands of ped to lose because of 12 year olds

Imagine how irritating it must be to the 12 year olds parents when see the charges the kid racked up :)

Fou great post thank you for reading my original thread 'challange to CK from BA' where i did ask for most of the points you ask for.

Fou i know you are a fair PK'er just wish your soc would want to fight within the same code of conduct you want to.

Why dont you join BA to be sure of not using exploits?

Del

hey im 13 and i still play this game so please sir dont think that all 13 year olds are whiny little kids

i hope you understand this matter and i hope you wont have any problems with me in the future or now

best post last 4 weaks foudi now its up to MA

Wilhelm loves foudil. Just 600k peds in between.

hey im 13 and i still play this game so please sir dont think that all 13 year olds are whiny little kids

i hope you understand this matter and i hope you wont have any problems with me in the future or now

Yes I know ;-)
I posted this but i know someone who is from Spain and must have around 35-40 years old and talking like a 5 years old.
Was just to make some reactions ;-)

Fou great post thank you for reading my original thread 'challange to CK from BA' where i did ask for most of the points you ask for.

Fou i know you are a fair PK'er just wish your soc would want to fight within the same code of conduct you want to.

Why dont you join BA to be sure of not using exploits?

Del

I will talk seriously.
One day at oil rig, you added me in your team, then i could read how you was talking about others peoples.
I was surprised how you was insulting people, then I say to my self, it will never be a soc for me.
And more than this, I can not be in the same soc as Belza, who is a manipulator, may be one day his socmat will understand.

Contrary to this, when i make my first LG with CK and connected to the teamspeak, I could hear people who has fun and understand that it's just a game, I feel them very mature.

I fight against member of AOW, and i have the same sensation like CK.

BA is a too young soc for me.

I usually don't have a prob at all with this.
;)

Tippin'

lol, yeah that's right, no poll needed! :lolup:
Good points. I will copy paste this in support case to support the pkers.
agreed! doing the same now and I suggest everyone else does this as well! :thumbup:

Support admits they pay more attention when more people report the same thing!

I will talk seriously.
One day at oil rig, you added me in your team, then i could read how you was talking about others peoples.
I was surprised how you was insulting people, then I say to my self, it will never be a soc for me.
And more than this, I can not be in the same soc as Belza, who is a manipulator, may be one day his socmat will understand.

Contrary to this, when i make my first LG with CK and connected to the teamspeak, I could hear people who has fun and understand that it's just a game, I feel them very mature.

I fight against member of AOW, and i have the same sensation like CK.

BA is a too young soc for me.

must see the envy you have:laugh:
Keep your life and stop trying to follow in my footsteps.
you obsessed with me:loco:

Relax :laugh:
only had a tango and the reload is very slow.
Ps: I like to see foudil flee with all that stuff that has :silly2:

Relax :laugh:
only had a tango and the reload is very slow.
Ps: I like to see foudil flee with all that stuff that has :silly2:

:)
I'm very relaxed and I dont need a team to go to kill you at oil rig :)
Seems Ma is preparing more fun in pvp :)
About my stuff, it's just the begining, I'm at about 40% of my pk goal (Stuff, Hp, tier,....)
When my pk goal will reach 100%, then you will see what is a pk pro ;-)
You are not lucky to have me as an enemy, I can tell you.:smoke:

:)
I'm very relaxed and I dont need a team to go to kill you at oil rig :)
Seems Ma is preparing more fun in pvp :)
About my stuff, it's just the begining, I'm at about 40% of my pk goal (Stuff, Hp, tier,....)
When my pk goal will reach 100%, then you will see what is a pk pro ;-)
You are not lucky to have me as an enemy, I can tell you.:smoke:

What I say... you obsessed with being better than I :loco:
I am flattered that you deposit just for me all that lot of money to try to be better than me :love:

"your best depositor"

When will he learn...

...money dont make you a man.. :laugh:

When will he learn...

No, but money can bribe people into telling you that you're a man :p

When will he learn...

With money you have more fun in EU ;-)
And i have real life to be a man ;-)

What I say... you obsessed with being better than I :loco:
I am flattered that you deposit just for me all that lot of money to try to be better than me :love:

I deposited before I meet you, so stop to dream Belza.
I'm already better than you in pk.
If you are not sure, i propose you a duel at oil rig in front of all.
But you will not accept because I will kick your ass in front of your socmat.

I deposited before I meet you, so stop to dream Belza.
I'm already better than you in pk.
If you are not sure, i propose you a duel at oil rig in front of all.
But you will not accept because I will kick your ass in front of your socmat.

Blablablabla....everyone knows that you started to deposit in order to be better than me.
To myself you're a 39 year old Algerian who is not respected in real life and are looking into this game with that money and has the mentality of a child and wants to be the best.
And stop use me name on all these posts seem you love me:eyecrazy: I told you I do not like Arabs, I prefer women.

And stop use me name on all these posts seem you love me:eyecrazy: I told you I do not like Arabs, I prefer women.

What about a woman Arab? :scratch2:

Back