Open letter to MA

Blablablabla....everyone knows that you started to deposit in order to be better than me.
To myself you're a 39 year old Algerian who is not respected in real life and are looking into this game with that money and has the mentality of a child and wants to be the best.
And stop use me name on all these posts seem you love me:eyecrazy: I told you I do not like Arabs, I prefer women.

With this sort of reply, people can see your IQ level, i dont need to tell more.
I'm talking about game, you always try to make supposition about someone you dont know irl.

while they are more beautiful than him

You think Foudil is beautiful? Your statement implies that you find some degree of beauty in him.

...dont mind me, Im just making my own fun by stirring up the pot :p

Have fun playing grab-ass with eachother in PvP :D

You think Foudil is beautiful? Your statement implies that you find some degree of beauty in him.

...dont mind me, Im just making my own fun by stirring up the pot :p

Have fun playing grab-ass with eachother in PvP :D

I think he didnt understood what you mean :laugh:

Yes I know ;-)
I posted this but i know someone who is from Spain and must have around 35-40 years old and talking like a 5 years old.
Was just to make some reactions ;-)

With this sort of reply, people can see your IQ level, i dont need to tell more.
I'm talking about game, you always try to make supposition about someone you dont know irl.

Damn it's true I'm talking to a stupid :duh:
Do me the favor and plays the game and stop Belza this Belza the other...
stop cry, I know that you're very frustrated that someone who does not deposited can kill you.
You just have to see how much you talk about me to see.

Im no PKer, nor am I in a PK soc....

..but it must really suck to be the best PKer Entropia have ever seen, and still lose 9 of 10 battles with your soc.

Hello MA :)

I'm only in this game because I like very much PK.
LG is a very good idea, fight everyweek is so so cool, I'm very happy.
To make this perfect, can you do something more ?

* Check that people who play EU are more than 18 years old, I'm really fed up to be insulted by child !
* Can you put turret around the fort to avoid mob come in ?
* Can you disable all tank until you find where is the problem that make people crash.
* Can you do something to avoid people log in the fort during a LG.
* Can you do something to avoid vehicle near the claim during LG ?
* I know that some people send you support case about me to try to ban me because they cant fight me.
Please, check all informations, and ask both side not only one side. Remove your automatic answer and ask someone to read well a support.

Ty a lot for reading this, and i'm sure you will do all what you can to make this game more funny.

Foudil "Your best PK friend" and "your best depositor"

...and one more thing MA. Alow me to write in console IDDQD and IDKFA becourse ppl killing me to often and i am fed up with that :scratch::lolup:

Hello MA :)

I'm only in this game because I like very much PK.
LG is a very good idea, fight everyweek is so so cool, I'm very happy.
To make this perfect, can you do something more ?

* Check that people who play EU are more than 18 years old, I'm really fed up to be insulted by child !
* Can you put turret around the fort to avoid mob come in ?
* Can you disable all tank until you find where is the problem that make people crash.
* Can you do something to avoid people log in the fort during a LG.
* Can you do something to avoid vehicle near the claim during LG ?
* I know that some people send you support case about me to try to ban me because they cant fight me.
Please, check all informations, and ask both side not only one side. Remove your automatic answer and ask someone to read well a support.

Ty a lot for reading this, and i'm sure you will do all what you can to make this game more funny.

Foudil "Your best PK friend" and "your best depositor"

I agree with you, no mobs, no vehicles around the claim and no tanks until they are fixed.

But why not to be able to login into MCR??? You as cK destroy it everytime when LG starts so you can camp inside vehicles around marker?? :D There is no need for others to "login" inside it :D

Im no PKer, nor am I in a PK soc....

..but it must really suck to be the best PKer Entropia have ever seen, and still lose 9 of 10 battles with your soc.

Haha, good one ! :) , yeah, it must be frustrating... I know how it feels to loose an important team based game match, it sux everytime, you cant really sleep after that..

Lol you PK guys really have problems :laugh:

Lol you PK guys really have problems :laugh:

I wish i was a miner :)
Kimmi ? hmmm is it this guy i was often killing at oil rig ? :lolup:
BELZA BELZA BELZA !! Where is my duel looool, i want to make a video and show to people how your mouth is BIG :smoke:

Foudil "Your best PK friend"

I agree with everything except the age limit (since there are 50-year old guys who act way more immature than some 16- year olds)

And I want to add:

Make vehicles solid.

Fix the fucking immortal bug.

I wish i was a miner :)
Kimmi ? hmmm is it this guy i was often killing at oil rig ? :lolup:
BELZA BELZA BELZA !! Where is my duel looool, i want to make a video and show to people how your mouth is BIG :smoke:

Foudil "Your best PK friend"

You're an idiot?or you're just retarded?
I told you to stop repeating my name in your posts but is that you are not very smart to understand....
and how many times do I have to kill you? about 8 years I have been killing you and I'm bored of you...
but you do not worry it will continue killing you.And my mouth is not as big as yours that you do not stop talking shit all the time.

You're an idiot?or you're just retarded?
I told you to stop repeating my name in your posts but is that you are not very smart to understand....
and how many times do I have to kill you? about 8 years I have been killing you and I'm bored of you...
but you do not worry it will continue killing you.And my mouth is not as big as yours that you do not stop talking shit all the time.

Belza belza belza :lolup:
Just to tell you that i have started since : "Date of Arrival: 20-12-2006"
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=3090

2011-2007 (let's say 2007) = 4 years :lolup: (with about 6 month break)
So If I understand well, after just one or 2 years I was starting to kos you :)
Omg, i understand why you are so furious :laugh:

Peoples who lie a lot make one day mistake ;-)

Ps: where can i meet you for a duel :))))

Belza belza belza :lolup:
Just to tell you that i have started since : "Date of Arrival: 20-12-2006"
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=3090

2011-2007 (let's say 2007) = 4 years :lolup: (with about 6 month break)
So If I understand well, after just one or 2 years I was starting to kos you :)
Omg, i understand why you are so furious :laugh:

Peoples who lie a lot make one day mistake ;-)

Ps: where can i meet you for a duel :))))

ok.. 4 years killing the same idiot,continue your dream phantoms,because I see that mentally retarded like you do not understand how to stop I'll start to ignore your bullshit.

Last edited:
Back