I miss old Minopolis

Nirfu

Elite
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Nirfu Nirfu Merlin
A new VU allways gives us time to do other things with our life while we wait. I surfed a bit and stumbled on this vid from good old Minopolis. Would be great to get that feeling back.

One of many things that gave Project Entropia atmosphere, which Planet Calypso still lacks. :(

I'm with you on this. Minopolis was my base. It was special. :)

I agree.. mino needs some love not just some loose shacks, like it is now. I don't even go there, unless I have to.

As do I! made me reminise of my first time running into Minopolis, with my trusty electric axe 1x0 :laugh:

must say, if they are to "revamp" keep the old design in mind please! or copy paste it :yup: love the feeling i got there, honestly I used to get that feeling of home, as in I could set down my axe and mining gear and just sit on my porch watching the small town tick by :smoke:

Minopolis was once a beautiful town, now it's just a place they scraped the dirt flat.
Come on Kim! You like playing with the PPDK, so get to it!

Is that thing in the middle of the sidewalk just part of the texture, or is it a fragment?
Didn't think those existed back then, but maybe they did as part of the landscape?

Last edited:
Yes.. there was a beautifull city.

I miss it too :(

Oh yeah, i used to hang out there a lot ;( , also we loved to do the parkur jumping there :D, there was just so many possibilities for trick jumping :)

It was the one of the most nicest TPs, and we were hoping since the begining that MA will make all the houses there real and for sale, unfortunately they rather destroyed it ;(

Oh yeah, i used to hang out there a lot ;( , also we loved to do the parkur jumping there :D, there was just so many possibilities for trick jumping :)

It was the one of the most nicest TPs, and we were hoping since the begining that MA will make all the houses there real and for sale, unfortunately they rather destroyed it ;(

Well..They know how to gain money.
Yes, I miss it to.

Mino was my home, I miss it too...

Back