Pictures and discoveries VU2011.3

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Thread to gather knowledge of new areas.

Please note this thread may contain spoilers.

Rewards for mission tokens given for completing some missions here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?218031

Missions discovered:
Western Island:
Find the missing ship - Find the Military ship - given by Captain Eric Thompson in Triton Naval Station
Go along - Go to the military base - Given by Buddy Noes in the SE docks - Reward: 1 mission token
Hunters for hire - Kill 100 creatures on western island - given by Corporal Mac Dillon in Triton Naval Station
The Miner - Get 20 mining finds - Given by Geologist P.B. Jay in Triton Naval Station.
Water Sample - Collect the Water Sample - Given by Captain Eric Thompson in Triton Naval Station after finishing "Find the missing ship".

Eastern Island:
Robot Digsite - Report to Conrad Christmas - Given when finding Robot Digsite.
Further Investigations - Investigate Robot Digsite (destroy 50 robots) - Given by Conrad Xmas.
Clearing the swamp - Kill 30 Gokibusagi - Given at Odysseus Landing
Deliver the mining info - Deliver mining info to other camp in 5 minutes - Given by Given by Scientist Mark Patterson at Research Camp when finishing all other Research Camp quests.
Dig For Energy - Find 10 enmatter finds - Given by Scientist Mark Patterson at Research Camp
Exploring the swamp - Explore the swamp - Given by Explorer David Spellman at Odysseus Landing
Go to Research Camp - Go to the Research Camp - Given by Spellman at Odysseus after finishing Exploring the swamp.
Hunt Some - Kill 100 mobs in the area - Given at Camoflagued Camp 55570, 61800
Kill the Traeskerons - Kill 100 Traeskerons - Given at Camp Poseidon
Mining on the Island - Find 5 ore finds - Given at Odysseus Landing
Mining Research in the Area - Find 2 Caldorite and 2 Melchi - Given at Mining Expidition
Mysterious Rocks - Gather samples from Mysterious Rocks - Given by Dr. Truman at Research Camp
Robohunter - Kill 40 JamRaiders and Drones - Given by Private James Ross at Research Camp
Something Fishy - Kill 70 RipperSnappers - Given at Camoflagued Camp 51570, 63665
The Allophyls - Kill 50 allophyl in the swamp - Given by Private James Ross at Research Camp.
The Big Mining Find - Find a High Valueable Mineral or Energy of 200PED or More - Given at Mining Camp after finishing "Mining research in the area"
The Boat Claw - Find boat parts in the water - Given at Whaling Camp
The Radar - Find and Repair the radar in the western part of the island - Given at Camoflagued Camp 51570, 63665
The Robot Commander - Kill the Robot Commander - Given at Camoflagued Camp 51570, 63665

Non-mission NPC dialogue:
Exploration Camp - Explorer Vayne Ashe: "My collegues at the other camp to the south is in greater need of help then i am."
Reply Possible: "Ok, il go there."

Mining Expidition - Geologist Edna Stern: "You need to help the professor first, then come back to me for an assignment."
Reply Possible: "Understood."

Mobs seen (and location if a certain spawn is found, else they are spread out):

Western Island:
Aetherex
Allophyl
Rextelum
Sabakuma
Tantardion
Tantillion

Middle Island:
Malcurentor
Fungoid
Trilomite
Formacicida
Kingfisher
Mulaak'f high maturity

Eastern Island:
Armax Cow Old-Guardian
Armax Bull Guardian
Atrax Mature-Old + Alpha / Old SE of Odysseus Landing
Berycled Dominant
Caudatergus Mature-Provider
Chirpy Alpha-Prowler
Daikiba Old-Alpha / Around The Bull Pen
Defender Generation 01-03 / Robot Digsite
Diripi
Drone Generation 01-04
Drone Coordinator Generation 05 / Radio Tower
Exarosaur Alpha-Stalker
Gibnib Alpha-Stalker
Gokibusagi Provider-Guardian / 53780, 63000 + 53000, 62750
Igni Mature
JamRaider Generation 01
Legionare Generation 01 / Robot Digsite + Radio Tower
Leviathan Guardian
Longu
Mermoth Old-Guardian / 53280, 62225
Molisk Gatherer
Prancer Provider-Guardian / Swamp NE of Camp Poseidon
Pupugi
RipperSnapper - By Whaling Camp
Snarg Old / Swamp NE of Camp Poseidon
Tantillion Guardian-OldAlpha / 54600, 62900
Thorafoid Rogue
Thorifoid Dreamer, Shaman, Master / 55750, 61250
Thorio Hunter, Clan Leader / 55750, 61250
Traeskeron Old-Guardian / Swamp NE of Camp Poseidon
Trooper / Radio Tower
Warrior / Radio Tower

New Places/Areas:
Western Island:
Huge Pigs Head with flaming eyes that has a cave behind them (warning, you may get stuck in it!) - 37550, 60050
Naval Station Triton - 40415, 58710
Shipwreck - 36700, 58535 (Wrong ship for mission, correct ship is in the NE corner of map.)
The Destroyed Tank - 36015, 60570
The Oasis - 37100, 60120

Middle Island:

Eastern Island:
Base Falcon - 55335, 62000
Camoflagued Camp - 51570, 63665
Camoflagued Camp - 55570, 61800
Camp Poseidon - 50500, 60385
Exploration Camp - 53000, 62300
Fort Victoria - 55180, 60200 - Teleporter
Mining Expidition - 53350, 60850
Mysterious Rock
Odysseus Landing - 54275, 64910 - Teleporter
Outpost - 53360, 60875
Radio Tower - 50650, 58680 (broken miner bot nearby as well)
Research Camp - 52275, 64150
Robot Digsite - 50700, 64500
The Broken Car - 54230, 60485 (non-useable NPC, part of some mission?)
The Bull Pen - 55360, 64225
The Heart of the Swamp - 55590, 63000
The Spawning Pools - 54180, 60410
Whaling Camp - 51775, 60325

Abandoned Mining Equipment and an armed Valkyrie that does not give neither message nor map point is located at 54270, 58880. No NPC or anything is present, nothing can be "selected" or "used".

Last edited:
Medium Quality:
Approaching East Island:

Forest in the Western part of East Island:

Daikiba:

Had to go "Low" Quality due to repeated RAM crashes:
The Heart of the Swamp:

Feels and looks a bit like around Troy pre-VU10:

Whaling Camp (for some reason the sky lighting here is like the Arkadia sky lighting?)

Revive for the PvP area (middle island):

Thorio/Thorifoid "Temple" got its own thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?218033

Last edited:
Camp Poseidon 50500, 60385

Traeskerons Mission broker

Traeskeron NE of Camp Poseidon in swamp area

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Camp Posidion 50500, 60385

Taskeron Mission broker

Taskeron NE in swamp area

Do they have maturities? NE of Camp Poseidon or just NE on the islands?

EDIT: Damn those Mermoth are aggroing bastards, fine I'll get of your pile of sand and explore other places!

pupugi and thorOfoid on eastern island aswell.
Bery Provider spotted, and guardian aswell :)
Traeskeron OA-Stalker 54870 - 59776

Last edited:
Mission: The Boat Claw. Find the boat parts (claw, arm, engine).
pos: 51750 - 60350

new areas:
Base Falcon: 55335 - 62016
Whaling Camp: 51750 - 60350
Fort Victoria: 55184 - 60195

outpost:
53360 - 60867

Last edited:
anyone who wants to explore the new LA them self, can be fapped by me :)

The 20 meter tall Radio Tower:

And lemme tell ya folks, a radio tower aint wha it looked like comin out of tha darkness! :eyecrazy:

Can anyone post a picture of Traeskeron?

There is a new military area where you need some kind of vaccination to enter. Any idea where that one is? :scratch2:

Mission Broker - Private James Ross. Mission - Robohunter. Pos - Your current position is: Calypso (52240, 64146, 146). You need to do this mission before the sergeant in Eon armor will give u a mission.

There is a new military area where you need some kind of vaccination to enter. Any idea where that one is? :scratch2:

1) Looks pretty much like a very small Proteron, no where near one atm so can not take a screenie.
2) No idea.

its on the east side of the midlle island

Gokibusaki mission (not an iron one I think)
mission broker is Private Mikael J. something west of Odysseus Landing tp

Event terminal: Calypso (53926, 64837, 103)

Could someone post pics of the new maps.

Above treasure island would also be nice as that's supposed to have changed.

bit of disappointing there are no new iron/bronze missions
all those new missions of gathering stuff and looking for coordinates takes away skiling time

i think most hardcore hunters prefer the grindingpart of the iron/bronze missions,and not running around

bit of disappointing there are no new iron/bronze missions
all those new missions of gathering stuff and looking for coordinates takes away skiling time

i think most hardcore hunters prefer the grindingpart of the iron/bronze missions,and not running around

Kill the Traeskerons - Kill 100 Traeskerons - Given at Camp Poseidon

This is not Iron mission? Would be sad if not.

you loot venom samples from the scrpios wanna bet they are made in to the vaccine needed to enter pvp5?

Huge pig mountain cave:

If ya enter through the eyes there is a small cave behind ya can get stuck in :)

EDIT: Another cliff shaped like some creature mouth with huge teeth is nearby, and some weird little machine in the oasis

Last edited:
Didn't get screenies, but found a bunch of big maturity mobs on the middle island so far from jumping in to several locations before dying. Looks like a new uber (semi-uber) hunting ground. So far found:

Kingfisher Prowler, Fungoid Stalker, Formicacida Chaser & Majestic, Trilomite Prowler, etc.

Woot....SW corner, found Malc Dom :)

Looks like it is a pretty mixed spawn the whole island....found more Malc with Kingfisher, Fungoid on the north side....Malc Alpha and Guard.

Damn....where's my vaccine????

Last edited:
Here's a Malc Dom....

its on the east side of the midlle island

Actually it looks like it's the entire middle island and some of the surrounding water. If you attempt to fly or TP in, you die within 10 seconds and then get teleported to one of the CDF patrol boats that are stationed around the water surrounding the island. I've been on CDF Patrol boats 5, 6 and 8 so far....east side is 8, south and SW are 5 and 6...still working my way around the rest of the island to jump in to see what mobs are there.

Does anyone have any stats or info on the new mobs, such as levels or HP? Sorry if it's already been listed somewhere and I didn't come across it yet. :)

Mission

The Miner: 4 tokens as reward
leads to mission:
Missing Miner: 2 tokens as reward

Does anyone have any stats or info on the new mobs, such as levels or HP? Sorry if it's already been listed somewhere and I didn't come across it yet. :)

I don't have scan stats but Traeskeron is pretty much p5a mob, I've killed prowler without bigger problems. They seem to have 300-500 hp and very slow moving speed and slow regeneration. Younger ones are killable with UL2 or similar dps weapon
There's a mission to kill 100 Traes where you get 4 mission tokens as reward, after that you get mission to kill another 200 Traes, I didn't have patience to do it because spawns are terrible in cloudy area... .

Does anyone have any stats or info on the new mobs, such as levels or HP?
If you want to know, why not learn how its done? Then you can tell us all, mkay? :). You probably won't like it, so just be patient to let those who do know how it's done to carry out their investigations.

Sorry probably should of posted here the token rewards... :scratch2:. Robo hunter = 2 tokens. Kill 50 allos is 4 tokens.

Back