Pictures and discoveries VU2011.3

I appreciate the apology, and I should say sorry as well. I was having a rough day at work and probably let the post get at me more than it should have.

As far as knowing how it works, I always assumed that scanning the mob would do it, but then again I haven't done it personally and tend to just trust entropedia. :)
Scanning yeah I think its a combination of looking at health rank and looking at the amount of stamina they have. Then they usually times it by ten, then try to see if it matches the rank? Something like this or the other. I just checked entropedia and I saw the healths for both mobs, so we both got what we needed :silly2:.

Thanks for taking it well sport ;).

Atm researching trying to write up a guide for budding hunters, so just wait for it.
It will surely help you if you wanted to hunt something like Rextelum :eyecrazy:.

~Mark~

Last edited:
Scanning yeah I think its a combination of looking at health rank and looking at the amount of stamina they have. Then they usually times it by ten, then try to see if it matches the rank? Something like this or the other. I just checked entropedia and I saw the healths for both mobs, so we both got what we needed :silly2:.

Thanks for taking it well sport ;).

Atm researching trying to write up a guide for budding hunters, so just wait for it.
It will surely help you if you wanted to hunt something like Rextelum
:eyecrazy:.

~Mark~

but Johan had to hunt alone :cry: you meany!

i keed i keed loot sucked so atleast you escaped losses ;D

Jameson's Reach located at "Teleporter" TP (35394x60124x251 It's not working at all, and you can't add it to map).

That large camp with some new vehicles - they looks like big driveable robots.
One of them looks like that:
MFG.jpg

And other one even bigger. I was there in safe mode, so not worth to post screenshots :)
But if anyone really want them, I could post.

Jameson's Reach located at "Teleporter" TP (35394x60124x251 It's not working at all, and you can't add it to map).

MFG.jpg

And other one even bigger. I was there in safe mode, so not worth to post screenshots :)

Looks like the Mechs you can find on the cyrene drafts - something like that will come one day, i guess.

Looks like the Mechs you can find on the cyrene drafts - something like that will come one day, i guess.
Didn't seen them there (if you have link, could you share it, please?).
That one from here - http://www.entropiauniverse.com/media/images/ (and it there for a long time).

And since models already in game, maybe we will seen them as vehicles soon :)

I found 20 claims on mining mission got 4 token and i need to find a miner now...
someone know where is it?

Folow all the oil diller and got more 2 token :p

6 token on mining mission

Around 54200, 61000 I found an area called Poacher Camp. There's an NPC there but when I get close to him I get instantly killed with a message saying "You got shoot!" (sic). Must be for a mission at some point later I guess :dunno:

54109, 61652 there is a Volcanic Rock, again I guess this is to do with a mission I haven't got to yet.

Has anyone found the parts for the Boat Claw mission?

Around 54200, 61000 I found an area called Poacher Camp. There's an NPC there but when I get close to him I get instantly killed with a message saying "You got shoot!" (sic). Must be for a mission at some point later I guess :dunno:

54109, 61652 there is a Volcanic Rock, again I guess this is to do with a mission I haven't got to yet.

Has anyone found the parts for the Boat Claw mission?

I guess I am bugged then. Poacher doesn't shoot me and I can't complete the helicopter black box mission. Note you need to kill 100/100 toactivate the next sections on the island

MFG.jpg

i hink this idea was made of a player not MA they are not creative enough :p

Has anyone succseded to get past "The volcanic island" quest?, have been seaching for hours and hours after other settelers other than those I wrote about earlier, but haven't found anyone else, and the quest won't complete....

was goin to scold someone a bit but he rectified the situation. so good on him.

any luck on finding this vaccine i heard about? Can PVP shots not be used to enter the pvp area?

Last edited:
Has anyone succseded to get past "The volcanic island" quest?, have been seaching for hours and hours after other settelers other than those I wrote about earlier, but haven't found anyone else, and the quest won't complete....

Same problem here, can't talk with the guys from Ringhorne.

was goin to scold someone a bit but he rectified the situation. so good on him.

any luck on finding this vaccine i heard about? Can PVP shots not be used to enter the pvp area?

U have to complete ALL missions on the west island, towards the end u get a mission for the vaccine, and there u have it =)

I do think the thorafoids should have gotten a boob job before coming back :laugh:

oww the Traeskeron loot level V electric chips (L)

Middle island mob: Malcurentor, fungoid, trilomite, formicacida, kingfisher and a single spawn of mulaakf high maturity

Middle island mob: Malcurentor, fungoid, trilomite, formicacida, kingfisher and a single spawn of mulaakf high maturity

There is a spawn of Mulaak'f outside pvp4? :scratch2:

Looted SK-20 (L) from a Traeskeron Mature during wavespawn, in an 84PED global :) added it to entropedia

Any news on the boss mob? :scratch2:

Traeskeron boss , 10 waves

Finished the Traeskeron wave spawn :)

- 10 waves, 9 of them regular then a boss.
- Boss was L152 Traeskeron Matriarch (about the size of a proteron, died pretty easily).
- Took almost exactly 1,5 hours (about 10-15 seconds for the boss).
- Got a 84PED global with SK-20 (L), think there were 4-5 other globals for others as well.
- Spawn area is bigger than freaking Port Atlantis...

Last edited:
Any idea how many mobs spawn in the boss wave? :scratch2:

Level 152 is not that big.

I was asking for that big boss mob that is spawned by players in a special location with some mission items.

Any idea how many mobs spawn in the boss wave? :scratch2:

Level 152 is not that big.

I was asking for that big boss mob that is spawned by players in a special location with some mission items.

There is one boss mob in this wave spawn. The Hussk is not related to the wave spawn but is a seperate boss for another thing, sounded more like a beacon-type mission to me... an instance

Back