Pictures and discoveries VU2011.3

All of the wave spawners are in fact working

They aren't. When entering a wave area I get a grey band across my screen but there is no text in it to explain what it is.

And without any indication of when the next wave will begin, people aren't going to do them. Waiting around for two hours or more hoping that the wave will start as some point soon is not fun. And as Alina mentioned above, it makes it difficult to get people to come and help you ("Hey guys please come and stand here with me doing nothing for maybe another 2.5 hours!").

If I could see when the waves were going to happen I'd be there checking them all out. As it stands, I will ignore them until they're fixed.

All of the wave spawners are in fact working

Traeskeron matriarch does not spawn in wave 10 of the $pawning Pools wave event like it is suposed to.

Kthx, fix it please, and fix the volcanic island mission :whip:

Oh and is TI city supposed to no longer be on TI?

Not sure if anyone noticed or posted, but snargs got a makeover.

OFC, this could have happened prior to this VU... I just don't often hunt snarg.

Kinda cool looking now, and hoping we can get ahold of that hide. :cool:

OFC, this could have happened prior to this VU... I just don't often hunt snarg.

Trivia: The name for that 3d model file used to be fruitgobbler. Yes they were re-designed at about the same time as the Argos.

Trivia: The name for that 3d model file used to be fruitgobbler. Yes they were re-designed at about the same time as the Argos.

So, erm, either I haven't run across any snargs since then, or I am just not all that observant!

Oh, and I think snarg sounds way cooler than frutigobbler. :yup:

I noticed :)

Pity all other mobs on that island look like crap (I'm talking about you, nonHD Atrax)

the missing ship that Captain Eric Thompson has you go look for can be found at 39821 x 61480

Is the 100 daikiba mission working? I went to the place, a arrow show indicating that is there the place but no daikiba there or any signal of weave event.

and anyone knows where the crashed helli is? too much oil burned and none black box found :(

Is the 100 daikiba mission working? I went to the place, a arrow show indicating that is there the place but no daikiba there or any signal of weave event.

and anyone knows where the crashed helli is? too much oil burned and none black box found :(

Daiki Mission still not working, and also #2 Soil Sample Miner Bot not working either :girl:

Hi Kim,

I actually only got one question. Will there some missions be repeatable. As it stands now, even if you do all new mission, you'll end up with a few hundred tokens at most and some items you can buy from the NPC is 3000 ... For me it would be important to know that there is a continues chance to gain tokens (even if it means killing quite a few mobs or mining quite a few minerals) in order to sustain say that set of Angel (L) that I always wanted.

Thanks
Angel

Just a general question: Do you have to complete the "wave spawner" missions in order to get the Vaccine (=to be able to visit the middle island for more than 10 seconds), or are they optional?

Hi Kim,

I actually only got one question. Will there some missions be repeatable. As it stands now, even if you do all new mission, you'll end up with a few hundred tokens at most and some items you can buy from the NPC is 3000 ... For me it would be important to know that there is a continues chance to gain tokens (even if it means killing quite a few mobs or mining quite a few minerals) in order to sustain say that set of Angel (L) that I always wanted.

Thanks
Angel

Hello Angel

There are already some repeatable missions that give out mission tokens and more will be introduced soon-

Just a general question: Do you have to complete the "wave spawner" missions in order to get the Vaccine (=to be able to visit the middle island for more than 10 seconds), or are they optional?

No .

ok i need help anyone know where george is for the last mission before i can hit the middle island? i went to the oasis and can't find him
any help?

small update:

Mining Research in the Area - (reward) 2 fragm

After this mission I was able to take "The daily mining work" (find 20 ore, 20 energy, 2 higher value find) from Geologist Edna Stern. Name of the quest suggests it is first of the repeatable quest, however I have to go to work and won't be able to check too soon.

george is : Calypso (36863, 59598, 127)

so no one gets trapped lookin for hours like i did

Goki mission at Odysseus: who gives it?

For some reason I never got that one and the main guy is silent for me...who is supposed to give that mission?

For some reason I never got that one and the main guy is silent for me...who is supposed to give that mission?

Same problem for me with this one and also:

Mining on the Island - Find 5 ore finds - Given at Odysseus Landing

If someone knows please give the name of quest giver and prerequirements.

Go a bit W of town 2 more guys there.

The Daily Mining Work

Finished the quest "The Daily Mining Work" and just got the quest again about ~20 hours after completing it(Not sure what factors in to the quest repeat timer, but would seem to be shorter than just 24 hours after just completing it.). I must say, very good job on the quest MA! The daily gives the game a goal to complete everyday, which I like. This game just got a lot more addictive for me :).

Quest giver : Geologist Edna Stern
Required Quests Completed: Mining Research in the Area

Highlight For Mission Spoilers:Objectives: Find 20 Ore finds, 20 Enmatter Finds, 2 "Higher Value Find". The hard part of the quest seems to be the 2 Higher Value Find Objective. (Two ~100 ped globals counted as higher value find for me, I'm guessing any global would do though.)
Reward : 5 Tokens

The Reward might only be worth ~2ped but I feel compelled to complete it anyway :p.

Last edited:
when u get the vaccine and enter vulcano, the mission look bugged

i found the camp in vulcano but am unable to talk to anyone and mission is stuck

anyone have same problem or solution?

i hoope the prices will be the same and not change but that i mean how mutch mission tokens you need to get the item sets :)

Maybe this mission is founded already:

Eastern Island
New Quest/Mission received (Stolen goods)
Your current position is: Calypso (52089, 59696, 137)

Return the stolen goods to its owner :yay:
Reward 1 mission token :p

Last edited:
black box

(38670,60343,151.146) coord for the heli... there u find the black box

when u get the vaccine and enter vulcano, the mission look bugged

i found the camp in vulcano but am unable to talk to anyone and mission is stuck

anyone have same problem or solution?

Everyone i´ve talked to has the same problem including me.

No solution what i know of. Support case sent 2 days ago by a soc-mate but no answer yet what i know of.

/Belgarion

'Help clear the area'

mission received after killing the 70 rippersnappers.

objective is kill 70 insects

Back