MA released roadmap for missing systems!

That's very dangerous.

1) They running like crabs - sidestepping.
2) Im not good in electricity, but somehow I afraid about potential short-circuit.

:lolup: just lol .....can't rep you again yet

-Bemo-

forgive my noobie-ness, but what was the point in taming before CE2? ive only been told that the mobs were pretty much only billboards that danced and spammed random shit or whatever.. so why do ppl want that back so bad?

i guess the only real point is so the tamers make nice piles of peds and everybody else buys pointless mobs that really did nothing and collect dust in storage or apartment, but what do i know only been playing 2 years :p taming was b4 my time :)

Because I LOVE Fluffy!!!

I read some "Taming back!" posts at every VU, but I wonder how many people really want this back?

MindForce had to be reintroduced at it has interest for 90% of the population, same than Mentoring.

But taming, seriously, 10% of players want it back? Yes we all have fruits in storage waiting for a market but... :confused:

Personnally, I always considered Pets as annoying advertising objects or just exploits (blocking doors, PvP walls, etc).

Well this 10% is just a guess, no proof for it! Personally I want it back, as I already got some skill in that proffession and it was lost shortly after I started my first attempts in that proffession.

Bside that I can you another number that is definately 100% true!

100% of non depositors want taming back, as fruitwalks will generate better income than sweating (when taming is back and fruits where needed for nutrio bars = pet food)

Last edited:
I read some "Taming back!" posts at every VU, but I wonder how many people really want this back?

My girlfriend has been waiting for a decent taming system to play this game. Its the entire reason she signed up.

The taming system has the potential to add tremendous depth, complexity and nuances to this game, and provide fun and profit opportunities for all. If MA actually does it correctly (and I hope Kim does a very thorough idea poll before the team really gets into it), this can be a game changing addition to the game.

Am I biased: fuck yea:) Does that mean I am wrong: hell no:)

forgive my noobie-ness, but what was the point in taming before CE2? ive only been told that the mobs were pretty much only billboards that danced and spammed random shit or whatever.. so why do ppl want that back so bad?

i guess the only real point is so the tamers make nice piles of peds and everybody else buys pointless mobs that really did nothing and collect dust in storage or apartment, but what do i know only been playing 2 years :p taming was b4 my time :)

what do you know? i will tell you... fk all.

Tamers making nice piles of peds :) there that proves you know fk all, so why even bother commenting other than to try piss people off? I dont get people like you, it possibly doesnt impact on you in any way yet you feel the need to mouth off about somethimg you even state you know nothing about, boggles the fkin mind.

In all fairness I do hope to make a pile of PED from pets once implemented, likely it will be nowhere near as large a pile of PED I sunk into getting my taming professional skills up, but if done right and skills matter in a profession, then it will certainly be a bonus to be able to capitalize on the time, cost and effort of the past years.

owned_805767.jpg

"...I looked up and saw a car whose color was pale grey. Its rider was named MA, and his companion was the Grave. These two were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword and famine and disease and wild animals..."

owned_805767.jpg

"...I looked up and saw a car whose color was pale grey. Its rider was named MA, and his companion was the Grave. These two were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword and famine and disease and wild animals..."

A ide. We have cars in the game so let os to have death races in the pvp-zones.:yay::yay:

Back