Info: Volcanic island mission updates

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
So since they fixed this mission chain went there today.

!. Olaf guy works now and talks to you
2. Once you go up into the ship two missions:

a) Find the entrance to Hussk layer (it is kind of in the middle of map there is a cave half hidden)
b) Kill mobs on island (need 25 hits, which turned out for me to be 125 mobs, so about 20% chance of hitting the trigger, worse than any of the other missions). Small positive: mobs killed here count for the Kill them all mission chain as well.

Mob selection: big formi, big fungoid, big kingfisher, big electric crawly thingies.

Also have the malcruentor dragons and an odd mulaak'f

So just these two missions, no more others to be gotten, all NPCs went silent and did not see any other NPCs on the island.

Same here .. collected my 4 shiny tokens for collecting the meat .. then nothing.

Bones

Well, I imagine the whole idea for the island is to have the setting for the hussk beacon type missions, so now we know where to enter his lair, and I guess in next update or by the middle of 2012 or 2013 we will see what he looks like:)

Nice!

Great info Kombinator!! Thank You...:)

Same here .. collected my 4 shiny tokens for collecting the meat .. then nothing.

Bones

What mobs did you killed on the island for the collect the meat mission?

Can kill any mob you want, they all count

Can kill any mob you want, they all count

I know that, thanks.

Most of those mobs on the middle island are tough as hell. I was wondering which mobs did he choose to finish that mission from the island from those that spawn there.

The easiest ones are the little electric crawly ones.

Then the fungoids.

After that it gets annoying: formi, kingfishers are hard.

The damn dragons are not that feasible without super gear and HP.

The mullak'f at level 100+ don't even know if they can be killed:)

Then the fungoids.

Thanks for the overiview :)

Mulaak'f are hard because they do 100% impact

Then the fungoids.

sure they can you just need star and a mod FAP healer and then it is no problem :)

Kingfisher are v easy. Formic hunter is good. Malcs you can vtol/exploit if you are that way inclined. Maybe t was just luck, but I felt that trilomites gave meat very rarely

Oh but i'm using ur175 + 60dps

..or trapping it by newbie and killing it with apis.

I know that, thanks.

Most of those mobs on the middle island are tough as hell. I was wondering which mobs did he choose to finish that mission from the island from those that spawn there.

Fungoid are the easiest there and should be possibel for mid-level hunters too, also Kingfisher up to dominant and all maturity of Trilomit. Problem is to avoid the Malc and Formi, especially Formi chaser, majestic and queens which have a long agro range. :)

You can just mine in the ground for food

What mobs did you killed on the island for the collect the meat mission?

When I was 19/25 I used T1 mining finder and bomb bomd al of a sudden I had found the rest 25/25 ?

Can confirm that "supplying the ringhorn" mission works with mining too. My wife just got 2 meat with mining. So mission is possible without hunting the big mobs there.

I shooted mobs to get 25 meat.
Stoped at 8/25 to go sleep.
Finished quest 25/25 next day by crafting damage enhacers.

LOL. don't even know, that's funny. One thing I love about this game, no mater how much time/money u spend and how awesome you are... there is still mobs stronger. And if not they make them.

Side note example: Neverdie dragons... like 10 million HP

Grab your tt excavator!

Each pull counts as a die roll...lol

Hmm seems MA fucked up royally in their coding for this mission, where they take a success in any profession (mining, crafting, hunting) and apply the 20% probability to it, the programmers were too lazy to click off the flags I guess:)

Each pull counts as a die roll...lol

Yup, I got a 52ped copper on my second bomb and gained 8 points by just pulling that claim :laugh:

I got all 25 points in less than 10 minutes, without killing any mob... For those who still need to do this : Use a TT excavator, that'll give more pulls so more chances to get a point in the end.

By the way, the volcano entrance you have to find is at 45248, 61525

Back