Achievement: 10k merp iron mission

KijkkiJikki

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Kikki KJ Jikki
Finally finished the 10k merp mission. After many months, I ended up doing the final 5k in a little over a week, mob training 10 to 30 merps onto myself and then using power claw. Sure it cost me more in armour decay but at least I stopped falling asleep mid hunt.

For reward I took weapon handling instead of aim as it has double the contribution to relevant professions. That pushed my laser sniper from 50 to 51 so I'm happy with that outcome.

Next on the list is either corns or argo (dont think I can face shinkiba/daikiba yet).

Congratulations! Its a hell of a mission to complete, even more so when not using support weapons! :)

See you on the Bronze next ;)

How was the loot on Merps overall? I've only killed a few dozen. Any noteworthy hits on them?

and Grats!

How was the loot on Merps overall? I've only killed a few dozen. Any noteworthy hits on them?

and Grats!

No globals in 16k kills. But I did get an esi early on. Also lots of skills gained. 1H club up to lvl 20. Brawler up to lvl 21.

Where can I find a good spawn of Merps?

I did most of the missions at Atami's

Yay!!

Great Job!!..Gratz! :wtg:

congrats 10k of any mob is good...lots of skills on my 10k too...gz

Any nice loots on the merps :)?

Next on the list is either corns or argo (dont think I can face shinkiba/daikiba yet).

Congratulations!

Shinkiba, Corn and Argo are all pretty straightforward - good luck whichever you choose :)

Back