Halloween on Mandie

SashaSD

Dominant
Society
Sanctury
SashaSD Sash Lomas
...if you go down to PA tonight...
...your in for a flight of suprise...
...if you want to go to space tonight...
...you better go in disguise...
...for Mandie crew are kidnapping you...
...to the evil depths of space...
...there will be horrors galore skeletons and more...
...We are sure your heart will race...

attachment.php

That’s right everybody, from the people who bought you the Race Time on Calypso comes the Halloween event of the year.

Why

This is all about having a party and dancing the night away with lots of spooky fun!

When & Where...

Be at PA at 19:00 MA time on Friday the 28th October to be summoned to the mothership Normandie where you will experience warp drive around the universe and be safely returned to Calypso.

Who...

This is a party ship owned by John Black Night (Titans-of-Space) with the full support of Normandie radio with DJs playing throughout the evening all your spooky favourite tunes.

Dress Code...

Remember to wear fancy dress, even the MOBs have made the effort!

Guest List...

Everybody is welcome! This is a free party and trip purely to have fun, dance and do some cheeky warping shenanigans!

Last edited:
:cool::yay::wtg:

This is going to be great! We have a awesome line up of DJ's playing the bone chilling horror tunes long into the night.

There will be on board spooky games, a prize for the best costume, and enough hilarious force chat to wake the dead :eyecrazy:

Gonna be a great night hopefully 6 dj's in 6 hours of fun and partying ...also gives people the chance to have a look around the mothership and perhaps pirate space base ..as many in game would not have seen it ...

im comin in fancy dress :)

I am so sad i just have this crappy laptop (who keeps crashing if i play entropia)
Else i would love to go with you guys :cry:

Still i hope you guys have fun :dance: :silly2:

Mari *.*

I am so sad i just have this crappy laptop (who keeps crashing if i play entropia)
Else i would love to go with you guys :cry:

Still i hope you guys have fun :dance: :silly2:

Mari *.*

:( You will be missed.

Join in on this great event and party with us while we travel to all the planets of the universe :)

thats sounds really cool :beerchug:
unfortunatly I think I am not at home by 19:00 PA :eyecrazy:

im joining FFS :D

im on a LAN party then so i will be there :)

Sounds great, I hope I won't forget to log on :) Now what to wear? :scratch2: :laugh:

thats sounds really cool :beerchug:
unfortunatly I think I am not at home by 19:00 PA :eyecrazy:

Oh no :( We shoudl not be leaving until 2000ma, so hopfully you can sneak home for then ;) Or log off on Mandie the night before :cool:

im joining FFS :D

im on a LAN party then so i will be there :)

:wtg:

Sounds great, I hope I won't forget to log on :) Now what to wear? :scratch2: :laugh:

Its going to be great! I cant wait to get dressed up :laugh: although ive seen Sashes comtsume.. and its terrifying :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Summon time on Friday has been adjusted to 20.00ma to allow for more time gathering at Port Atlantis :)

Looks like a fun event, ill be there...

Give me a shout if you need another dj for the night, you may be able to persuade me to come out of radio retirement and make a one off guest apperance or something ;)

Last edited:
speaking of witch, is there going to be any Halloween content this year?

Looks like a fun event, ill be there...

Give me a shout if you need another dj for the night, you may be able to persuade me to come out of radio retirement and make a one off guest apperance or something ;)
oh cool, ill drop you a pm :)
speaking of witch, is there going to be any Halloween content this year?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

On manide just now, 18 in team speak, DJ absolutley pumping the most awesome tunes out - force chat gogin so fast I cant keep up!

Join us for the most awesome party, tomorrow night! :D :yay::yay:

The party is all planned and ready to go! Just waiting on you!

We are warping across the universe, and at each stop we will be playing fun halloween games! We have the best dressed competition, hanger banger races and hide and seek mothership style!! :yay::yay:

The DJ's have been preparing thier spooky song lists and terrible jokes all day! Be sure to tune in for some halloween giggles! :laugh::laugh:

http://euro3.neostreams.info:8024/

Meet the team at Port Atlantis tongiht, we will *magically* have you beamed up to space for a night or spooky goings on. :wtg:

I'm looking forward to this!

Halloween is the bestest holiday ever!

:yay:

On My Way!!

Just tuned into the radio..and going to turn on Teamspeak to hear all you crazy people!! Don't leave without me..Vroooooooooom!! :wtg::dunce::yay:

Just a few pics for a start :) great party, damn odd ts, but fun! :laugh:

Last edited:
Odd TS!!!! What do you mean :p

Party still in full swing im just about to take the air waves after brownie :) Tune in to normandie radio Now live with me on the decks for the next hour - http://euro3.neostreams.info:8024/ hit the listen button

regards

WOW!! What an event!!!

Its started by us annoucing the party, and pretty soon our squad of planet side announcers had teams of people awaiting summons. Poor john had 4 girls trying to get him to summon their teams ;) Luckily... we had a structure ;)

Within the hours we had a tonne of people daning and partying with us, awating summons. I grabbed the DJ decks at 2000 ma and the summons was called. Before my eyes all the people are port atlantis disapeared :eyecrazy::laugh: I have never seen anythign like it!!

summoning from pa, Twin and every where the purple sashy bunny had found herslef, we soon realised we were in for a monster party!!

Luckily the commander grabbed the pilots seat and warped us to our first destination while i was enternaining the masses on baord. Sashy and the other crew showed the new comers to the VIP lounge for a better view when all of a sudden...

** sorry you may not enter this zone**
** sorry peak listeners has been reached**

We maxxed the mother ship and our radio!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Spreading the crew around and kicking some admin off our radio server, we soon had every one back to where they wished to be ;)

before i knew it we had warped to ark, ni, and ready to headed to rt..... Sasha had a full on *hunt the sash* event going on, and the force chat went so fast that it was impossible to keep up!

I eventualy caught up and jumped in the pilots chair to take us to rt. We played and lauged there for an hour, the party and dancy was spectacualr.

Whilst at RT we held our fancy dress competition. There was serious deliberation, but we managed to crown our m & F winners!!

We then held our Hanger Banger wacky races!! competitors had to leap with the cars off upper hanger, land on lower hanger with out flipping, follow the stairs to lower hanger, do one circuit, take the cars up the stairs and cross the tp to finish.

I have never giggled so hard :laugh:

We managed to soar the party animals back home, docked our wonderful mandie back to caly atmosphere - before parking her at css..

Please excuse me spelling, this really should have been a moring after the night before post ;)

Normandie - the biggest crew - the biggest party - the most fun !!!!!

:laugh::laugh::wtg::yay::cool::cool:

Ty to all the party goers - who made it amazing! Ty to Normandie crew - you guys rock ;)

And Ty to AoE, Normandie radio and John - makes the magic happen :)

Back