Halloween on Mandie

Great event i glad to in

ooOoOOOohh!!

Nice Video and party Xavier!!..Wish you guys could have brought it with Us!! Nice costume and mask!! :wtg: Happy Halloween!!..:dunce:

A Full Ship of Party-People on the Mandie last night!

normandie%20halloween%20party.jpg

This was an awsome night, happy halloween to all and thanks to everybody who attended and and helped.

Together we will always have fun :)

Hey !!! Was an awesome party on the mandie !! great music and so many people ! thanks for this night ! :wtg:

Thank you to the DJ's of Normandie radio, to our great crew, to everyone involved in organizing and promoting this outstanding party and great thanks to all the party people who made this Halloween party truely unique :D
Great beats, awsome outfits, a full dance floor, cars, racing and games - a blast :cool:

Mandie has been filled to the roof with happy people and with all people leaving and entering the ship along our way we connected all planets of the universe for close to 60 this night :)

Thanks everyone for a great Halloween party in Space!

:vampire:

Had a blast

Thank you again for the Halloween Party on Normandie, was alot of fun for me :)
Great DJing and music was perfect mix of Halloween songs. Fun Games had a ball getting lost below searching for Sash.. spooky down there with all that red lighting .
The Normandie herself, what can I say, she was bigger and better than I'd imagined , and the crew from Captain on down were all nice folks, as well as the partygoers :) Was nice to see some familiar names, and friendly faces again.
Special thanks to Nel for the tour of the space station and my first quad flight :) ( and letting me pilot it back to the Mandie haha brave soul letting me fly :) ) .. and tyvm to Hilly for the lift back to Port Atlantis :)
Hope to ride again one day, thank you to everyone involved :) Aerik

Back