Question: Kill them all mission: is 3K the last part?

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Slowly grinding this out, last note on this was that part 6 was kill 3K mobs...did anyone complete that, and is this the last part...and is tehre any interesting reward or follow up after it?

There isa part 6?? Ah!! I thought part 4 was the last one which is the 800 kill fest. So how many was needed for part 5 please? I wouldn't be surprised if this went further to make it into an actual iron challenge :laugh:.

Yes it is , no more missions from that guy , reward 50 tokens.

I just finished part 5 with killing 1600, got 25 tokens...but did not get the part 6 3,000 kill mission.

I wonder if there is a bug, o r they changed it, or perhaps I triggered something where the 5th was the last for me.

Will see if it changes upon log on tomorrow, just wanted to point this out.

Did the kills on foul near the little meteor, so finished a small part of the foul mission and got strength, as well some good mindforce skilling and a lot of foul skins:)

Im on part 5 now.. but if i remember right.. someone posted on here for the 6th part you needed to go back and talk to the NPC again to get the kill 3200 mission. Hope this helps

SpikE

Ah is that right...anyone remember which NPC it is that gives out this mission?

Part 5 is revarded with 250 combat tokens now :)

I think I got dumped out of the chain at the 800 or 1600 kills step.

Where do you get the next steps ?

EDIT : Got the 3k stage, but kills have to be made on the island now. Like, REALLY. :(

Last edited:
Back