www.normandieradio.co.uk - Tune in!

:dj: Tune in DJ Roni Live Today..Then after...DJ Brownie is spinning tunes... On Yes you guessed it...www.Normandieradio.co.uk :yay::beerchug:

HERE IS SCHEDULE...:D

Last edited:
i like dubstep :scratch:

Its show time!! I have a tonne of great music lined up! Its friday... lets get in that weekend spirit :D

It's Saturday!!!!!!

Tune into DJ Mel Bosshart Now LIVE! and then DJ Rose after LIVE at 00:00 MA Time!!!...."Happy Hour" is about to begin!! :beerchug::wtg:
:dancing::dj:

WWW.Normandieradio.co.uk TUNE IN!!...send requests..:D

ITS FRIDAY!! :yay:
Come listen Rockin in weekend with 3 DJ's on today LIVE!!

DJ Roni LIVE Now!! Then Surprize New DJ..Everyone knows him in EU..Can you guess who its going to be??...first time hearing his voice at 20:00 MA Time..Then DJ Teshik..OMG 3 TODAY LIVE!!

Alaina will be back next Friday at regular time..She was sweet enough to test new DJ time for hers today! :beerchug::dj:

LIVE NOW! www.normandieradio.co.uk

Sometimes Service Unavailable...

Tune In!

DJ Isclay Live In Quarry...we are checking out Oberons platforms for dancing..we have one on carpet in quarry come listen and dance there..(one in photo is different one he showed us..Thank You Obie)

Getaway in sky...312/9615

Last edited:
Announcing Normandie Radio "Bangin with the Borg" Radio show

This is DJ Cyborg Bill here to announce the start of a new show on Normandie Radio. I just got done a test show a short while ago and have gotten the go ahead for a regular show on Normandie Radio. I am going to do the show under the name "Bangin with the Borg". The format is 80's Heavy Metal mainly but I will get into various versions of the genre from the Hair bands to Glam bands and even into the bubble gum MTV early era music when it first started in August 1981.

I plan on several themed shows with history, evolution and highlights of specific bands from time to time. I also have a few ideas for non musical entertainment during my shows to be discussed as the are ready to be aired. I also will do some shows from the various planets not just Arkadia as I am sure all of the entropia universe has its rockers and headbangers wanting to particpate.

I also once I am established offer to do my show at events or places if there is enough listeners and players interested in having me at their functions.

Normandie Radio does advertising for different events and buisnesses within the EU community so I will be more then glad to run your adds from time to time once they are approved by Normandie Radio managers and they give me the go ahead to run them. I will also send the ocassional shout outs to socities and friends if requested.

Currently I have a limited set of music to work from since I lost a good portion of mine to a hard drive crash that suicided the entire drive and an ex who snaked my cd collection years ago so I cant rebuild what I had on digital orginally. I will do requests as much as possible as I rebuild and grow as best I can so feel free to go to the Normandieradio web site and send them in. I dont mind playing anytype of music as a request as after all we are here for you guys but I will ask that you try to keep within the show theme if possible.

Anyway the first full show is today before DJ Rose's show. Mine will be at 1800 MA time and Rose goes live at 2100.

Hope to see ya tomorrow for "Bangin with the Borg" and if thats not yer thing try to catch one of our other DJ shows to find something you do like.

Good Luck and many Hof's

Edit: BTW the first show will be from my apartment in Celeste Harbor. Bldg1 south apt 5. hope to see a buncha people there for a pic to eneter the party pad contest with 8+}}​

Last edited:
This is DJ Cyborg Bill here to announce the start of a new show on Normandie Radio. I just got done a test show a short while ago and have gotten the go ahead for a regular show on Normandie Radio. I am going to do the show under the name "Bangin with the Borg". The format is 80's Heavy Metal mainly but I will get into various versions of the genre from the Hair bands to Glam bands and even into the bubble gum MTV early era music when it first started in August 1981.

I plan on several themed shows with history, evolution and highlights of specific bands from time to time. I also have a few ideas for non musical entertainment during my shows to be discussed as the are ready to be aired. I also will do some shows from the various planets not just Arkadia as I am sure all of the entropia universe has its rockers and headbangers wanting to particpate.

I also once I am established offer to do my show at events or places if there is enough listeners and players interested in having me at their functions.

Normandie Radio does advertising for different events and buisnesses within the EU community so I will be more then glad to run your adds from time to time once they are approved by Normandie Radio managers and they give me the go ahead to run them. I will also send the ocassional shout outs to socities and friends if requested.

Currently I have a limited set of music to work from since I lost a good portion of mine to a hard drive crash that suicided the entire drive and an ex who snaked my cd collection years ago so I cant rebuild what I had on digital orginally. I will do requests as much as possible as I rebuild and grow as best I can so feel free to go to the Normandieradio web site and send them in. I dont mind playing anytype of music as a request as after all we are here for you guys but I will ask that you try to keep within the show theme if possible.

Anyway the first full show is today before DJ Rose's show. Mine will be at 1800 MA time and Rose goes live at 2100.

Hope to see ya tomorrow for "Bangin with the Borg" and if thats not yer thing try to catch one of our other DJ shows to find something you do like.

Good Luck and many Hof's

Edit: BTW the first show will be from my apartment in Celeste Harbor. Bldg1 south apt 5. hope to see a buncha people there for a pic to eneter the party pad contest with 8+}}​

TUNED IN!!..Heading over to party Now...2 New Yorkers on same day..I better get my "A" game on..:cool::dj:

check your e-mail and see if there is a reset link there.
looks like someone might have tried to hack your login but without your email password that not possible

The user account x x x has this email associated with it.
A web user from http://www.normandieradio.co.uk has just requested that a new password be sent.

Hi im one of the admins on the site ive just looked and cant see your user name ...i will need a email address so i can set you a new account up so if you pm me i will do this for you

i used forgot password option a couple of times and it does not accept the new e-mailed password. and i do not want a new account.

Wow Spin sorry you werent able to get that straightened out today. Hopefully you and Mel can work that out soon.
You should be able to listen in using media player or winamp useing this addy
http://euro3.neostreams.info:8024/ that should at least get ya on to hear the showsget ya

WEEEEE!!!!! had a blast first show!

Thanx to everyone who hung out, helped out , or rocked out for it. Was great to see all the involvement in putting this all together.

Gonna do a spot or two over the weekend as well to do my part for the Arkadia birthday celebration. Normandie Radio is goint to do our best to fill the ENTIRE weekend with Live shows and for sure at this moment I will do another 3 hour spot on Sunday from 1600- 2100 Game time for those who wanna come hang out.

Probbably fill some more time if possible but still organising the schedule.

Even if my show is not what you are into log in at other times over the weekend and support the other DJ's as well. Hell even if you are into what I do be sure to show them some love as well.

Much thanx again to all participating im still bouncing off the walls from it.

Happy Birthday Arkadia!

K guys New news from the Borg show.

With Arkadias 1st Birthday celebration kicking off this week end all of the DJ's are going to take extra shifts this weekend and do our best to keep Live DJ's on as much as possible. Im gonna pull the sunday 1800-2100 spot for sure and try to do an earlier spot saturday morning / Early afternoon.

Be sure to have your winamps and media players on and crankin the tunes from http://euro3.neostreams.info:8024/ or hang out on the website WWW.NormandieRadio.co.uk where there are bios of the DJ's a link to request tunes, a forum to check out and maybe get involved in so Show these DJ's some Love cause they are taking time from their lives to bring you the incredible shows they have been crankin out for all of EU.

We wanna see some listener records broken so tell your families and friends about your favorite show and get them all listening. Pm the DJ and who knows ya may get to embarass uncle Ernie at work when he gets a shout out from a video game radio station in the real world.

Remember above all else Keep on rockin in the freeworld

Rockathon Now!

Ok we got the DJ Rockathon going on for Arkadias Birthday Bash..right now we have alot of DJ's and Snape from Forums and DJ Cyborg and Mel and MY show going LIVE in 20 minutes!!! TUNE IN!! Happy Hour Begins!! :beerchug:
we are all talking on radio now!! interview and chit chat! :dj:
www.normandieradio.co.uk

MY show.. Happy Hour!!

Sorry to hear that you have hung up your headphones Rose.. Happy hour was just that Happy. Your shows will be missed by everyone that listened to them. Fun lively & a bit :eyecrazy:

Enjoy your retirement from NR & May Lootius be with you.

Spongey

Sorry to hear that you have hung up your headphones Rose.. Happy hour was just that Happy. Your shows will be missed by everyone that listened to them. Fun lively & a bit :eyecrazy:

Spongey

So true Spongey, you will sadly be missed Rose, good luck on any future prospects :hug:

Spongey
Aww Thank You Guys!!..I will enjoy the Summer and Play EU!!..:wtg: Beaches..trips..sun...parties..and EU..Bliss!
But best wishes and success to NR crew.:D

First I want to say good bye to Rose. Was neat having back to back shows. Wish you luck in what ever your retirement brings kiddo. Sorry so slow on post I was detained from posting in PCF for a short while.

Alright time for sundays show update.

I think I may try to get on an hour early Sunday. I have to run it by the Boss but Its a big possibility so peek in around 1700 on Sunday to see. If not will for sure be live at 1800.

This show I think Im going to split time with the normal stuff and maybe do an hour or so way back segment and peek into the 70's. This was a time I was in grade school and musical influences were starting to take hold. All you head bangers and rockers do not fear I will NOT repaet NOT be steeping into the realm of disco. (all pause for a quick shiver and shake in remembrance) Ill be hittin up tunes from bands like Rush who was a HUGE influence for me when I was taking drum lessons. All bow in homage to the professor Neil Pert. Going from there we will hit a little southern rock from bands like Lynard Skynard, Molly Hatchet, and maybe some Alman brothers. Then we will shift over to some bands like Journey and Styx for a ballad or two. Cant leave out the woman of our listeners now can we. I also think I may hit earlier 70's with bands such as Blue Oyster Cult, and performers like Jim Croce and even some Cat Stevens.

Hopefully that will keep you guys interested and entertained. Ill be looking for some more comedy bits as well so stay tuned and prepare to laugh. Anyway hope to see you all at the show and remember we do have a request line on the site Normandieradio.co.uk so if there are any bands or songs you want specificly to hear hit that and I will for sure do my best to get it to you.

Finally i would like to say we had a few non Entropia liseners on wednesday that were active with requests so spread the word to family and friends this is not just for gamers but for all rockers and head bangers.

Remember when the Borg start to Bang the metal starts to fly.

Back