Info: List: Highest Known Psyche Levels Ingame

Status
Time for an update: I'm currently sporting 90 Psyche @ 113 Agility

Dan is real legend of EU. Sry for offtopic, but how da hell he can get such huge agility!

Dan had 150 in agility when i started in the game. but Before the agility nerfs in 2005 you was able to get 100 agility Point per year if you was a hardcore player.

So what i know about it so have MA had 3 big agility nerfs so far.

Unskilled

Dan is real legend of EU. Sry for offtopic, but how da hell he can get such huge agility!

That unskilled dude is walking arround with 148 strenght and 42 stamina so is probably normal to have some agility too i guess.

UNSKILLED - rank 110 in Psyche since today :) (110/187).

...but Before the agility nerfs in 2005 you was able to get 100 agility Point per year if you was a hardcore player.

Jor was over 200 in Agility, and this before missions giving attributes started.

Jor was over 200 in Agility, and this before missions giving attributes started.

No
He was the highest Agility player (not mentioning the locked or people that left)
But he was never past 200 before missions (166 if im correct), not sure he is even now since he barelly plays these days.

Last edited:
The best agility i have seen in this game was 199 and the avatars namne i dont remember but it was blue and something more. :)

The best agility i have seen in this game was 199 and the avatars namne i dont remember but it was blue and something more. :)

James Blue Thunder Firebird :silly2:

or was it James Bluebird Sunderland ???

There was more.... but skillable attributes stoped at 199... back then :)

Lesolitär Thornten (or something) had 199 Agility some years back (i have a screen from Landgrab)
But as far as i know he's locked together with Hunterz...

My psyche has got up one step to 84 and my agility is still at 120.

Status
Back