Info: List: Highest Known Psyche Levels Ingame

Status
I'm up to 74 with 99 agility.

Hi Nighthawk

Still 5th with 82 Pysche, 89 Agility. Waited for Agi to tick over but not happening at mo.

I tried but couldn't catch Feith or Slupor, but on your tail gents :)

After my hof yesterday lootius is saying no no no. Did Oweko 400, but not prepared to pump another 600 ped into Huon.

No rush then, happy to be top 5 of known Psyche.

Rick

please update my last post Nighthawk. Worked my nuts off for your thread....LOL

23 attributes added in 5 months which is a lot at our levels (15 of those within the last 30 days).

Thank you very much :tongue2:

Rick

please update my last post Nighthawk. Worked my nuts off for your thread....LOL

23 attributes added in 5 months which is a lot at our levels (15 of those within the last 30 days).

Thank you very much :tongue2:

Rick

Updated now, sry had a few busy days :)

Realy nice attributes Rick

/clap :)

Realy nice attributes Rick

/clap :)

Thank you Feith

It takes some serious dedication to get these attributes above 80, even with the iron missions. I’m very happy to have the 3 main hunting attributes into the 80’s+

Top respect to you as well Feith you also have some great Attributes. I have found this thread has helped me push psyche harder than I guess I would have otherwise. Probably would have chased more agility.

From a Mindforce point of view, I want to concentrate on getting Pryo up now on 4K at the moment. I really should push for Force Merge with electric. Guess it’s a balance, however I’m really enjoying the hofs what big guns seem to be giving me these last few weeks. Can’t do it all.

Guess the key point is to try and gain as many attributes as we can before the rebalance. I have no easy ones to get now. Shame I missed the cat psyche missions before they locked it off on RT, but hey-ho.

Nighthawk; Just playing with you, and appreciate the update mate.

Good luck out there.

Rick

It takes some serious dedication to get these attributes above 80

For this, i took the 80 cap for natural attribute gain and didn't made any mission (but argos iron+bronze). now it's too hard to do it manualy. So it's time to take points from missions/irons.

Sadly, i think 80+ attributes can be obtained by players who saves their missions/irons for later. Getting these rewards too soon will create a harder cap Vs "savers".

Hope i am understandable ;)

PS : thanks

Feith

From a Mindforce point of view, I want to concentrate on getting Pryo up now on 4K at the moment. I really should push for Force Merge with electric.

Ah yeah I also need to get my pyro up to 4k, only combat MF I have that is lower... thinking I'll get 2.5 more levels of electrodmg to unlock MF Harmony first tho, then focus on pyro for a while :beerchug:

For this, i took the 80 cap for natural attribute gain and didn't made any mission (but argos iron+bronze). now it's too hard to do it manualy. So it's time to take points from missions/irons.

Sadly, i think 80+ attributes can be obtained by players who saves their missions/irons for later. Getting these rewards too soon will create a harder cap Vs "savers".

Hope i am understandable ;)

PS : thanks

Feith

Wow..gz on the natural progression to 80 without missions. That is very impressive.
I think lucky for a lot of us old timers that we had been skilling for the last 6 or so years before missions came in. I know some players that held off missions, and also many that are generally not interested.

I choose to go for missions as soon as they came in, lock down all the 100's then 500 etc. I finished a few complete iron missions as it was perfect skilling with V (unl) electric chip. Corns + argos etc. I become a bit bored with baby mobs now though. I'm into 10K longu and 10k merps, 10k feffs, 10k agos bronze. I will chip away slowly at those.

I'm a natural 9 stamina ava so only gained 5 points of stamina via missions myself.
I do want to all the missions, but its a life time work. I see know point grinding a complete mission in a few days...it kills the enjoyment for me.

So assuming you go all out on mission collecting you will have some awesome attributes. go go go Feith. I look forward to seeing your updates.

Must get some work done, my boss is going to kill me. No more chat from Rick at mo (looks over shoulder)

Rick

Updated the list :girl:

90 Agility + 83 Pysche

nice going akbar on update.

Quick update while flying back from RT

1x Psyche for 500 Kreltin (CP)
1x Agility for 100 Phasms (RT)
1x Intell for 100 Pop Dragons (RT)
1x Intell for 100 Sumima (RT)

I very much doubt I've jumped a place as Slupor is likely to update.

thanks

Rick

Update time for me.

Just reached 86 psyche at 105 agility.

Keep on keeping on!

/Slupor

Updated :)

I don't think 67 Psyche is really very much, I have 63 and my mindforce skills are mediocre at best.

Still have this opinion? :silly2:

Yes, why wouldn't I?

Because the list is still only 35 people long after 6 months, having been on the "latest posts" on the forum quite a few times since, and also had me scanning people all this time without finding more?

To me that kinda indicates that 67 is not that low, compared to the average :)

Last edited:
Because the list is still only 35 people long after 6 months, having been on the "latest posts" on the forum quite a few times since, and also had me scanning people all this time without finding more?

To me that kinda indicates that 67 is not that low, compared to the average :)

And most of the 35 still seem to be people who don't use much mindforce. To me that indicates only that very few people use mindforce on a long term basis.

And most of the 35 still seem to be people who don't use much mindforce. To me that indicates only that very few people use mindforce on a long term basis.

That really has nothing to do with if 67 psyche is high or not though. To determine if something is high or not, you must compare to the average of it.

If not many people use it, the average will obviously be low and hence a lower number will be considered "high".

That really has nothing to do with if 67 psyche is high or not though. To determine if something is high or not, you must compare to the average of it.

If not many people use it, the average will obviously be low and hence a lower number will be considered "high".

You can look at things in either relative or absolute terms. The number of people who achieve something is not necessarily related to the difficulty of achieving it.

Updated :) sry it took so long, had a lot to do lately so didn't remember to check thread for updates

I think I need 7 more Psyche points to make this list. I used to use a lot of blades and mind force when I first started out... now not so much since I'm trying to tier up my gun :)

Free bumpsorss

~Danimal

Updated myself to 76 psyche, 73 agility... no change in ranking though :)

Soooooo close now....

I'm at 62,93 in psyche and I have 6 unclaimed psyche rewards. Actually I'm now on RT for the 30 pound dumbbell mission to get me to psyche 70. But alas, this missions is still bugged.

So, just that 0.07 psyche to go to enter the list with 69 psyche. :yay:

Soooooo close now....

I'm at 62,93 in psyche and I have 6 unclaimed psyche rewards. Actually I'm now on RT for the 30 pound dumbbell mission to get me to psyche 70. But alas, this missions is still bugged.

So, just that 0.07 psyche to go to enter the list with 69 psyche. :yay:

I really think you should collect your unclaimed Pysche. I know MA said 21st August for the rebalancing, it's a big risk if things are brought forward for some reason. Also if you have unclaimed pysche on other planets, they may well have their own schedule for changes.

Also pretty easy to skill a point under 70 pysche, so it won't slow you down much collecting those points.

Hows it going? :) updating myself again, 500 neconu done with 8 globals :yay:

Big gratz Nighthawk.

Rick

Yes, I will claim very soon. I was away for business this week so no time to get the last 0.07 psyche. I hope to make the list this weekend.

The first list I've ever made in entropia :wtg:

Edit:

And here we go, the screenie :D

:wtg:

Last edited:
Status
Back