Selling: The Lucky Claim, Asteroid Mining Supplies Store

Masta

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
[SOLD!] To the lucky new owner. Stop by one of FOMA's premier mining stores one your next trip to the asteroid.

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately (for me) I decided to sell "The Lucky Claim", my asteroid mining supplies store. Just to be clear, this is Shop #31 on F.O.M.A. asteroid, two steps away from Teleporter "D".

I'm offering more that the title deed. "The Lucky Claim" is a successful business with tried location, business model and client base, and I'm including everything -- the brand name, store furnishings, decorations and all graphical assets for use in-game or on this forum in the sale.

To be precise, you get:

1. Deed to F.O.M.A. Store #31

Yes, the actual premises to display your wares :). This is one of the larger shops in EU. You can fit 200 items on the two floors inside, and about 15 items in the outside display area (please verify the outside display, I might be off in either direction). The lower level would work great for a hair salon or a strip club.

All shelves, tables, display boards and signs (see below) are included in the sale.

2. Lively & tested location

(Partying with happy customers and neighbours)

The store is the second closest to Teleporter "D". It takes under 15 seconds to get from the teleporter to the storefront. It receives steady foot traffic even if you don't advertise, and I've sold tens of thousands of peds worth of mining supplies, weapons and other stuff there. Of course, advertising helps :) It's adjacent to three other stores that are active (last time I was up there), so you inevitably skim their traffic :D.

3. A unique brand

efsig_copy.jpg

I've spent quite some time developing graphics, signs, ads and banners for use both in-game and on this forum. I'm including all the "artwork" in this sale, together with the custom signs in-game (custom gigangum and visique signs). You will save hundreds of peds in image uploads and sign decay right there.

Finally, this is a source of in-game income. I've earned around 500+600 peds every month by selling just 2-3 types of items. I'm quite convinced you can do better if you're more active. So, if you're tired of pwning your credit card every month, give it a final beating, and give the Lucky Claim a go :)

Let me know if you'd like to see sales screen-shots.

Price

If you're interested, just send in an offer that you feel is reasonable. I will sell to a first good offer, and reserve the right not to sell at all if none of the offers are acceptable.

Yours,
Masta.

Last edited:
I've spent quite some time developing graphics, signs, ads and banners for use both in-game and on this forum. I'm including all the "artwork" in this sale, together with the custom signs in-game (custom gigangum and visique signs). You will save hundreds of peds in image uploads and sign decay right there.

Well at least the horse shoe in your sign is open side up now! Horse shoes aren't lucky open side down (as in your screenies) cuz the luck falls out. ;)

GL with sale!

Menace

Well at least the horse shoe in your sign is open side up now! Horse shoes aren't lucky open side down (as in your screenies) cuz the luck falls out. ;)

GL with sale!

Menace

Haha yep, thanks for pointing this out back in the day. Had no idea about this :)

Last call, had some interest, but still available :)

The shop is back on the market and is again available for sale. The price has been made more attractive than ever, so don't be shy to inquire :) Your chance to own a nice little investment property.

Back