Become a citizen of Planet Calypso!

i have no clue who he is.....:confused:

One of many who are sucking money out of middle class americas, through backdoor legislative manuever involving crooks of the wall streets, and corrupt politicians!

The 2nd week's payout was >27% roi. I expect the merry mayhem week will be >30.

Just goes to show that you cant predict what the real annual roi will be till we get a full year in. Its gonna vary a lot week to week.

Funny I start playing again and the ROI
jumps up hmmmm :scratch: lol

Nice to see a good weekly return. I am looking forward to many more. :)

I suppose potentially, if you make a ton of players "shareholders" of sorts they are all under a great deal more influence to do their best to encourage other people to take up and STAY in EU or even advertise on behalf of MA. Almost like an indirect referrals scheme.

If I was able to afford 200+ deeds I would advertise the game myself in easy free ways that take a little time. But that should take me more then a couple years with my current disposable budget. Would need a lot of deeds to make it worth my time to advertise, time is money. I do hope the bigger investors due advertise the game more, helps them the most, and the little guys like myself a little too.

So, what's the second week payout in PED?

Has to be 5.something if it was more than 27% annually.

5.32?

It was 5.32xx, a bit over 27% ROI

Ah, that makes more sense. Thanks!

Nice result, so after two weeks that's almost 23%.

Marketing?

Hi,

don't want to be a smartass, but didn't MA mention they use part of the money spend by investors on deeds for marketing? I am at least reading 3-5 gaming related/computer related magazines in germany on a regular basis but never found a advertisment of EU there. And for example, germany is a country with a pretty high base of potential players due to high income and very good infrastructure of cable/broadband internet.

So how does the marketing strategy look like? Does anyone have an idea on that or when it will start?

Or is it marketing inside EU (like giveaways of beacons etc.)?

Thank you in advance for some suggestions.
Mike

Hi,

don't want to be a smartass, but didn't MA mention they use part of the money spend by investors on deeds for marketing? I am at least reading 3-5 gaming related/computer related magazines in germany on a regular basis but never found a advertisment of EU there. And for example, germany is a country with a pretty high base of potential players due to high income and very good infrastructure of cable/broadband internet.

So how does the marketing strategy look like? Does anyone have an idea on that or when it will start?

Or is it marketing inside EU (like giveaways of beacons etc.)?

Thank you in advance for some suggestions.
Mike

If they would spend all the money on ingame events, they'd be pretty dumb...

Additionally, a comprehensive political system is planned that will allow Land Lot Deed holders to become directly involved with decisions affecting the future development of Calypso, with voting power relative to the number of Land Lot Deeds held. This system development is also scheduled to begin in 2012.

What tp is the voting booth closest to?

Land Lot Deed holders will be able to build house(s) on the plot(s) they have staked out. (Minimum of 9 plots in a 3x3 format suitable for a structure). This system development is scheduled to begin in 2013.

Still waiting, my CLDs didn´t get any plot yet :D

Well its 2016 now, close to 2017 why am I not surprised that MA can´t hold what they promised years ago ?

A lot empty area on Caly to make some more plots, so people who originally bought 9 CLDs get their plot for 9 deeds as it was advertised.

Buying CLDs for 1k PED @ boxes!

Buying CLDs for 1k PED @ boxes!

That would be amazing if you actually were able to convince someone to sell you their deeds for 1k each! You'd be cheating them out of markup sooooo badly!

Back