Might as well check in

bizarrick

Alpha
Society
The House - of Lords and Ladies
Bartimaeus Brandenburg
Hello hello people!

I'm back from the dead. I kinda had to stop gaming for quite a while. My life has changed a lot since then.

MA seems to have delivered... after two years, sheesh! But, it's nice to know they're almost finished screwing up with old systems. They're still gobbling up our money and our hopes by the metric fuckload and, of course, Radio stations are all the rage now.

It's so nice to see old faces welcoming me back with so much warmth. I really missed you guys. :ahh:
I also missed the Calypsonian culture with all its fun cynics, over-the-top whiners, capitalist pigs, self righteous devil advocates and hopeful O.J.s. Nowhere else have I found a community with such a strong sense of self. It might have something to do with dealing with real money and 24 different time zones. :scratch2:

Calypso remains just as beautiful as ever and I've seen astounding pictures of other planets. Sadly, my birthplace, New Oxford, remains but a shell of its former glorious self... Still, I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for me. There are new magazines, radio stations and planets waiting for me. I believe I'm gonna be really busy this winter. X-D

I still intend to get the most from this game and its people without depositing so much as a PEC.
So far, so good. ^_^

Love.
Bizarrick

Well hello there YOU :yay: ... nice to see yet another special friend re-enter this universe for another go at it. I'm glad that things worked out well for you as a result of your break, and I hope that you find your current explorations beneficial in one way or another. Perhaps I'll see you sometime in the future on Cyrene if you make it there. :)

Another one of my charming, yet feisty and tell it like it is fellow Entropians ... welcome back. :wave:

Back