Stackable Land Deed Question

Djinn

Provider
Society
Delta Force
Djinn Gunsel Le Clef
I see that land deeds are stackable from the global auction as you can buy stacks of various sizes.

Are these considered lootable items in lootable PVP?

If they are not meant to be, I hope this has been tested I'd hate to be the first to discover they are because of a bug..

I see that land deeds are stackable from the global auction as you can buy stacks of various sizes.

Are these considered lootable items in lootable PVP?

If they are not meant to be, I hope this has been tested I'd hate to be the first to discover they are because of a bug..

nope - see ef.

theres only 2 sections of the avatars inventory that is lootable...... the materials..... and the ores.....

just keep them in storage, problem solved.

it might be hard to find it between countless spam posts, so there is a quote for you:

To clarify various questions raised by participants, the following information has been added to the original Land Lot Deed announcement:

Land Lot Deeds can be found on the Entropia Universe auction, under the ‘Global’ location (selectable in the top right-hand corner of the auction interface), and are sold by the avatar James Bowerbird EstateBroker.

Land Lot deeds will be added to the Entropia Universe global auction at varying times throughout the day so that participants from all timezones will have an opportunity to acquire deeds during the initial offering.

The Land Lot deeds are tradeable just like any other item in Entropia Universe. Revenue share dividends will be paid once per week, into the PED card balances of all participants currently holding Land Lot deeds at the time of disbursement. Land Lot deeds need not be held in an avatar’s carried inventory; as long as the deed(s) are included on the ‘My Items’ list, dividends will be received.

The Planet Partner Revenue paid to Planet Calypso (AR Universe AB) will be divided equally: 50% paid to Land Lot deedholders and the remaining 50% to cover the ongoing development, marketing and operating costs of Planet Calypso.

Land Lot deeds are unable to be looted in PVP areas.

theres only 2 sections of the avatars inventory that is lootable...... the materials..... and the ores.....

just keep them in storage, problem solved.

I wouldn't bet on it. Welding wire for example was not supposed to be lootable but in fact was. Same for enhancers and had to be changed after an update. Point being they often forget to switch the lootable tick box for stackables off. By default stackables are probably set to be lootable.

It's clear they are not intended to be lootable but I'm not going to test it :)

I wouldn't bet on it. Welding wire for example was not supposed to be lootable but in fact was. Same for enhancers and had to be changed after an update. Point being they often forget to switch the lootable tick box for stackables off. By default stackables are probably set to be lootable.

It's clear they are not intended to be lootable but I'm not going to test it :)

Welding wire was originally in the 'Materials' section in Inventory (like most crafted stackables).

Once it was moved to the 'Tools' section, it became non-lootable.

In addition, Bjorn|MindArk has explicitly stated:

Land Lot deeds are unable to be looted in PVP areas.

If - as you say - they havent coded things correctly, I think there would be ample grounds for a support case to have the deeds returned.

I can confirm they are not loot able, sorry Mr pirate :p

Ant

Back