Buying: dispense decoy

Status
Please reply by conversation.

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Buying the following not so common skill(s) - PM me if you have some for sale, can be bit more or less than what i need ofc
  • DEFENSE
  • Dispense Decoy 2.8 PED​

Last edited:
going for first place in kimmi's list ? :)

Man Dan is there, thats impossible. But yea, I want to complete one of my targets for 2011 :)
going for first place in kimmi's list ? :)

Did DoA yank the skill chain on their members? ;)

Gl finding anyone that is able and willing to chip out 10 ped TT of Jamming and Dispense Decoy!

/Slupor

:lolup:

Skill whores!

bump :D message too short, anyone reading this post, i'm paying 10 times the normal market value (only in case you follow Kimmi's advise)

^what a great day to sell skills :)

To anyone reading this thread!!!

I will pay 50% more on MU then girtsn on these skills!!

bump :D message too short, anyone reading this post, i'm paying 10 times the normal market value (only in case you follow Kimmi's advise)

you guys made my day!!!! :)

Here is what i got, tell me if you're interested and what's your price:

Botany: 219 points
Heavy melee weapon: 1771 points
decoy: 72 points (not worth it i think)
scan robot: 1494 points
Zoology: 178 points

Selling skills :laugh:
I Mean GL with the purchase mate!

well in that case I need to log in and check what ESI´s I have left and what skills I got to fill into it :)

all your fashion design are belong to us.

update with bought

bumpy bumpy bumpy

updated with bought

bumpy bumpy bump

weekend bump

another update with bought.

update with bought

How are you figuring out how much 10 times the normal market value of Scan Technology is when it shows 0.00% markup (as of yesterday) due to nothing being sold on auction yet? 10 times 0.00% is still 0.00% which is a little short of an appealing offer. ;)

Hugs,
Aliana

0% of markup is fine for me :) but kimmi will buy it for 50%, which is a lot better then 0% I believe.
Seriously, bump.
How are you figuring out how much 10 times the normal market value of Scan Technology is when it shows 0.00% markup (as of yesterday) due to nothing being sold on auction yet? 10 times 0.00% is still 0.00% which is a little short of an appealing offer. ;)

Hugs,
Aliana

update with bought

Major update :)

Quality sense added to the wishlist :)

Another major update for 2012

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back