Info: SIB Charts

SashaSD

Dominant
Society
Sanctury
SashaSD Sash Lomas
Hello,

Because nobody seemed to want to update the SIB charts I have made dynamic charts for my soc...

http://www.ageofenlightenment.eu/SIB.php

I will be addding a table for each chart with other useful info on like decay etc.

I thought others may find these useful too.

All the data are from Entropedia so if you notice any mistakes or know bits wehre inso is missing, let me kow and I will update accordingly.

I hope they are of help.

Sasha

Edit:I forgot to say, I am no web developer and for some reason IE Explorer doesnt like it, but if you use a more complient browser like Chrome or Mozilla it seems fine)

Last edited:
Really nice work I must say ;) +rep

Nice charts!! A bit hard to read out the names on some with many items but still very handy!
I can't find some crafted weapons, the BPs I mean...

For example:
Loughlin Smacker One (L) BP
Rutic Slo (L) BP

Amazing work you done there!
+rep indeed.

Very nice. But could you make them closer to the charts Jehu did, and more useful in the process? Knowing the sib duration is for example much less useful information than the dps of the weapons (or hps for faps). And in both cases it should be the effective, not max value.

The crafting charts still want a lot of work. At least some of the crafting charts are incomplete, medical tool Calypso is missing at least half BPs. Finder and exacavator ones are worse. The materials crafting chart is extremely crowded and should be split per profession, or at least textures removed from others. The weapons crafting chart could also do with at least splitting of melee and ranged.

I hope you take this as constructive criticism, as I really do like what you have done. +rep.

Very nice. But could you make them closer to the charts Jehu did, and more useful in the process? Knowing the sib duration is for example much less useful information than the dps of the weapons (or hps for faps). And in both cases it should be the effective, not max value.

The crafting charts still want a lot of work. At least some of the crafting charts are incomplete, medical tool Calypso is missing at least half BPs. Finder and exacavator ones are worse. The materials crafting chart is extremely crowded and should be split per profession, or at least textures removed from others. The weapons crafting chart could also do with at least splitting of melee and ranged.

I hope you take this as constructive criticism, as I really do like what you have done. +rep.

Thank you very much, I take it in a very construcitve way :)

I intend to add tables beneath tthe charts to show more information that was on the original SIB charts done. I will also break some down a little so they are easier to read.

As for missing information, I simply pulled what was on Entropedia as a starter for 10. If you have the information perhaps you can update Entropedia and I can rerun the data. Or send it to me and I wil update it when I have time :)

Thanks for your feedback, much apreciated.

Sasha

Well, I'm not sure what goes wrong where. For example, on the finder crafting, if I set the type to finder, sib to yes and planet to 'planet calypso here: I a list with following:

eMINE FS (L) Blueprint (L)
Finder F-211 (L) Blueprint
Ziplex TK120 OreSeeker (L) Blueprint
Ziplex TK220 Seeker (L) Blueprint
Ziplex TK320 OreSeeker (L) Blueprint
Ziplex VRX2000 OreSeeker (L) Blueprint
Ziplex VRX3000 OreSeeker (L) Blueprint
Ziplex VRX3000 Seeker (L) Blueprint (L)
Ziplex Z5 Seeker (L) Blueprint
Ziplex Z10 Seeker (L) Blueprint
Ziplex Z15 Seeker (L) Blueprint
Ziplex Z20 Seeker (L) Blueprint
Ziplex Z25 Seeker (L) Blueprint

and weirdly, I don't get the limited blueprints for 2xx series finders at all. But I think having this list would be better than that 2xx series finders, as these are ones that are much more around and crafted, with the possible exception of the rare UL BP fo f-211(L).

Dont know whats going wrong with your chart, but cant see a thing, always stuck at loading, no matter what I select

Got to love dynamic charts :D

+rep ;)

Dont know whats going wrong with your chart, but cant see a thing, always stuck at loading, no matter what I select

Hi,

That is the IE Explorer bug. I know it works okay in Safari, Chrome and Mozilla. Unfortunatly I am no web programmer and really don't understand the idiosynchratic ways of Microsoft. I am aware of the web development team that sit near me at work swearing about its lack of complience though lol - maybe I ask them if they can fix it :)

Sasha

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You :yay:

very nice! thx

I will try to add more useful information as soon as I have time :)

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Sasha

Updated

A chart has been added for basic info for the weapons.

I will add furhter charts for the other items giving equily as useful information.

Sorry I am not changing this quicker but a game called "RL" keeps destracting me :p

Sasha

Great site, thank you very much!!!

Back