Selling: 160k cfd in any 1k multiple chunk

MarieWoodell

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Marie Elf Woodell
I'm wanting to just get rid of the cfd I have and have some more peds to play with in game so I'm flogging my cfd.

I've got 160k in total and willing to sell in chunks that are a multiple of 1k so make me some offers. I'll sell to the people who give me the better offers first but I want to sell them pretty quickly so i'll consider any serious offers.

Bump - Still looking for some buyers/a buyer. I've sold a few k here and there but still got over 160k.

Bump - Still looking.

damn thats a lot of cld's does that generate much a month for you?

free bump.

damn thats a lot of cld's does that generate much a month for you?

free bump.

implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg

We all make mistakes :)

We all make mistakes :)

Not knowing what CFD are is one thing.

Mistaking CFD for CLD is another thing.

Necroing an old and completely dead sales thread doesn't help.

But believing somebody would actually have 160k CLDs when there's only 60k to begin with, is just taking the piss.

Not knowing what CFD are is one thing.

Mistaking CFD for CLD is another thing.

Necroing an old and completely dead sales thread doesn't help.

But believing somebody would actually have 160k CLDs when there's only 60k to begin with, is just taking the piss.

I misread my bad.

It was at the top of the trading section in this thread, she bumped it today, go double check her last bump date, compare it with others in this thread and you will have your answer if i necrod it or not genious.

And I didnt say she had 160k of them I thought she had 160k worth of them... which would (here i will help u do the math) = 160 of them.

first chance you get to jump on someone elses mistakes shows you make many of your own and a weakness to it. Grow up. considering 2/3 of your statements are wrong.

I misread my bad.

It was at the top of the trading section in this thread, she bumped it today, go double check her last bump date, compare it with others in this thread and you will have your answer if i necrod it or not genious.

And I didnt say she had 160k of them I thought she had 160k worth of them... which would (here i will help u do the math) = 160 of them.

first chance you get to jump on someone elses mistakes shows you make many of your own and a weakness to it. Grow up. considering 2/3 of your statements are wrong.

Lol grasping at straws much? You know, it'd just be fine if you just owned up to it, heck I just like to post snarky pics like that for shits'n'giggles, but your reasoning is even funnier than your previous post.

Her last bump here dates back to 01-25-2012, 12:47.

And the title reads "160k cfd in any 1k multiple chunk", so, please, if you really genuinely somehow misread that as "160k PEDs worth of CLD", that'd mean you actually misread pretty much the entire sentence, lol.

P.S.: If I ever needed maths help from someone, I know whom I'd not ask for it. :rolleyes:
Oh and before you do a smart-ass comment on my signature, I'd just like to point out that I'm actually getting a laugh out of this.

Last edited:
Lol grasping at straws much? You know, it'd just be fine if you just owned up to it, heck I just like to post snarky pics like that for shits'n'giggles, but your reasoning is even funnier than your previous post.

Her last bump here dates back to 01-25-2012, 12:47.

And the title reads "160k cfd in any 1k multiple chunk", so, please, if you really genuinely somehow misread that as "160k PEDs worth of CLD", that'd mean you actually misread pretty much the entire sentence, lol.

P.S.: If I ever needed maths help from someone, I know whom I'd not ask for it. :rolleyes:
Oh and before you do a smart-ass comment on my signature, I'd just like to point out that I'm actually getting a laugh out of this.

I already admitted I misread the post.... what part of me saying "I misread my bad" dont you understand?

But you felt the need to comment twice after about 2 other people already corrected me. One with a stupid picture and the second with actually trying to insult me.
the thread was at the top of the CFD section whether or not anyone bumped it. and I did edit my last post right after i made it but it changed back. Go look at the other threads dates not just this one.

Since you mention it, i will comment on your signature, .... your an idiot for arguing over a misread forum post having a signature about arguing over the internet and a bigger idiot for pointing it out to me. :laugh:

According to what i saw she last bumped it 1-25-2012, Im not sure about you but Its April not January.

the thread was at the top of the CFD section whether or not anyone bumped it. and I did edit my last post right after i made it but it changed back. Go look at the other threads dates not just this one.

According to what i saw she last bumped it 1-25-2012, Im not sure about you but Its April not January.

Holy shit people just shut up already.

Take that stick out of all your pretentious asses for god sakes. Does it matter that much to prove someone wrong? Seriously some of you act like you're twelve. How about a crucification? Or shall we stone him to death?

Whether he denies or whatever we can all judge ourselves without having an argument over it. It is like some of you get so frustrated with EU that your brain popped some nerves.

To be honest I'm actually still selling these, I keep getting people trying to buy cld's off me though so I don't think there's only one who missread cfd for cld unfortunately.

To be honest I'm actually still selling these, I keep getting people trying to buy cld's off me though so I don't think there's only one who missread cfd for cld unfortunately.

The problem right now is that we don't have any CFD's, they're kind of gone somewhere and I really miss mine :(

Take that stick out of all your pretentious asses for god sakes. Does it matter that much to prove someone wrong? Seriously some of you act like you're twelve. How about a crucification? Or shall we stone him to death?

Whether he denies or whatever we can all judge ourselves without having an argument over it. It is like some of you get so frustrated with EU that your brain popped some nerves.

May we poke him with a sharpened stick?

P.S. I thought it said CLD's too :p

Lol someone in this forum is giving me a good laugh everytime he posts anything xD

Some Mod needs to DELETE this stupid ass thread..

Back