Well I have never gotten this stressed before from a game.

Strash

Elite
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Look i understand that loot comes and goes you need to lose to win. I have seen 60k leave my card to getting 40k+ on one shot... i understand this and ya that can be stressfull but i am numb to this effect.

But now i been hunting Troopers for the Past 6 days + i have been spending 1.5k + ped in ammo and that's around 5-8hrs a day on these things. And no i am not looking for a unl dragons breath but would be nice. I am looking for Generic fuses......

I use to loot them 300ped on troopers i use to. then jumped to 500ped... didn't mind. but now after spending all this time and effort i have looted THREE YES THREE FUSES within the time frame of 6 days +

WOW COME ON?
are you serious that you will only get 3 fuses from 9k ped? that is 3k ped + on avg? without adding decay of gun/amp/armor/fap.
like seriously? am i lookin for a mod merc here?

how can it be possible "being Dynamic" that i spend all this time and effort/ money and can only get 3 fuses. you would think i would bebale to get 1 every 8hrs or so ..... i don't.
insane.
And for the case of someone hoarding them why would or should it effect the drop rate of these 'rare' items.
it shouldn't these should not be so rare.

ON another note i have lost in total 1.2k ped is that suggesting that the Fuses are worth 400ped each? are you joking me?
if that was the case Each warp drive click would = 150ped - 200ped and you think people are willing to pay that much to go to a planet? just to save 40-50min on quad time?

COME ON

seriously never been this frustrated on such a project within this universe. ya i get the loss on them and ya the loss can be huge i seen -400ped on a 900ped ammo run. not fun and NO FUSE.
This is what pushes people away from this game.

PLEASE Mind ARK if you read this or CARE please RE-balance these GEneric FUSES

Also the other reason for this post is
The first time i did 3 Clicks for warp I Drive i got 0 success.....
insane.
So I spend 6days + to get 3 fuses which is not even 1 click and to get 4 clicks i would need to spend.
18 DAYS STRAIGHT ON THIS MOB TO GET enough FOR 3 CLICKS
WOW REALLY?
is this for real?
and a chance to fail all 3 clicks....... or 3 success <---- what are the chances?
please........ change this balance. it is sadly very unbalanced.

I call bullshit ! :bs:

we've been friends for quite some time
... you ALWAYS get this stressed out over a game.

:laugh:

I couldn't get past that first line of untruths! :nana: :wave:

Probably they are not ment to be dropped?
They want to keep it that way.
Imagine if they kept dropping like they were, they be worth shit like most stuff is these days

PS:
welcome to the awesome world of hunting !

I suppose that is true..... but
man spending this much time and only so little looted?
i get they are 'rare' but it's not a mod merc.
or a unl dragons breath....
and apparently the Warp IV bp uses both FUSES and propulsion
soo...

Are you hunting Gen 8-10? Cuz I've been told they drop more often from the high maturity. (which is par for the course)

Menace

i hunt them since days also (trooper 5-10/leg4-8 and drokas). no fuse at me. today i lost 400 ped at this nice bots. not a single global. Same happens last day. Really MA, change this bad balancing of things.
Im sure some lucky dude loot soon a big one from a trooper1 or so :(

well if someone is stock piling them *cough* ako i mean z
could that really hold up how they are looted?
but in reality i have heard people just jumping out and shooting one and looting a fuse.... is it one a day?
is that how it is ?
:(

Mindark needed a cash injection without pissing you off enough to quit the game and instead coming here to publish your sorrows, which probably means you will continue playing.

lol

I enjoy this game and i understand the concept of lose to win ....
persistance pays off in the end of the day.
and i can't be pissed off at MINDARK cause they invented this game and it's done really well.

just would like to see a 'look' at the balance of this item.

I feel your pain Strash! I Hope it starts going better for ya m8.. Definitely seems like one item that does need a little tweaking but then again could have just been a bad week. Hope that your future is full of generic fuses!!!

You know that when Strash puts his mind to being dedicated to doing something he always does it.. I know you will come out on top bro :) I hope it doesn't add too much more stress though!!

Never looted genric fuse from trooper ever, so dunno what u complaining about

As far as I know they only drop from high maturity. Got 1 in team last days.

As far as I know they only drop from high maturity. Got 1 in team last days.

At west tukar most it have only high maturity like trooper 8-10. I saw the OP there hunt, and im sure we both has focus the big ones. But it realy seems to be, that the last view days are bad to hunt them.

1. There is a predetermined amount of each resource ingame ( a value that MA may change a.k.a balancing )

2. I know of a individual who recently looted a considerable amount of fuses a couple of days ago.

There could be the possible reasons for you not seeing so many fuses in loot these days....

cheers

ermik

Oh yeah? I've been waiting years for a trooper to drop another plain chair for my apartment. Bastards.

lmao

Well i figured someone is hoarding them and not clicking them

mabye its due space is lootable pvp so its higher risk
or im more lucky to get them
atm i have 7 fuses in storage
average loss to get one +-300 ped

i m in struggle how much i should ask for them
cause i know none will will pay such amount i need to cover loses

haha, reminds me of the introduction of texture BPs

First few days this inferior extractors dropped in damn low amounts. MA adjusted it relatively fast, today those drop much more than needed.

Maybe MA adjusts the droprate of fuses, too. Hope so.
+REP to OP

Well here is a few things I think is going on .........

I think they are pulling them out of the planet mobs and putting them in the space mobs.....
I had a feeling this was occuring and i think it did.....
;)

SO i will go take the Mothership out and Test it ;)

heheh

But maybe the balance is there in space and no more on troopers. OR extremely pinched on troopers

May be this is one of the many items that will be dropping in beacon missions from now on.

Hold off dropping them for a while and then they start dropping like mad during beacons, to encourage people to do them.

Many of the items previously exclusive to beacons had to be moved to mobs to allow their supply to continue and now beacons are coming back in a few days they may be adjusting the drop rate via hunting to allow beacons to have some meaning.

Last edited:
yap thought about that too
but i am sure they will be in the space mobs more often then not.

It's funny how I used to TT that junk when I got it in my loots... now it's a rare occurance if any. I blame these warp drive thingies! :mad:

~Danimal

if you ever want to TT fuses You can use me :)

been unlocked for a long time..... remember never trade with people that are named raddim.
lol

been unlocked for a long time..... remember never trade with people that are named raddim.
lol

Yea.. I still have both of them on my FL they were actually pretty good guys :) I still don't really know why they got banned.. nothing was ever released about that. Anyways sorry to get a tad bit off topic.

~Danimal

I suppose that is true..... but
man spending this much time and only so little looted?
i get they are 'rare' but it's not a mod merc.
or a unl dragons breath....
and apparently the Warp IV bp uses both FUSES and propulsion
soo...

Welcome to the life of a hunter, may the force be with you lol

Hope you get your fuses Strash, i know ya will you will keep going till ya do :)

Just a thought...

Perhaps drop rate on them has been reduced and they will pop up in beacon loot?

Pure speculation ofc, but could be explanation for low drops on troopers atm.

Look i understand that loot comes and goes you need to lose to win. I have seen 60k leave my card to getting 40k+ on one shot... i understand this and ya that can be stressfull but i am numb to this effect.

But now i been hunting Troopers for the Past 6 days + i have been spending 1.5k + ped in ammo and that's around 5-8hrs a day on these things. And no i am not looking for a unl dragons breath but would be nice. I am looking for Generic fuses......

I use to loot them 300ped on troopers i use to. then jumped to 500ped... didn't mind. but now after spending all this time and effort i have looted THREE YES THREE FUSES within the time frame of 6 days +

WOW COME ON?
are you serious that you will only get 3 fuses from 9k ped? that is 3k ped + on avg? without adding decay of gun/amp/armor/fap.
like seriously? am i lookin for a mod merc here?

how can it be possible "being Dynamic" that i spend all this time and effort/ money and can only get 3 fuses. you would think i would bebale to get 1 every 8hrs or so ..... i don't.
insane.
And for the case of someone hoarding them why would or should it effect the drop rate of these 'rare' items.
it shouldn't these should not be so rare.

ON another note i have lost in total 1.2k ped is that suggesting that the Fuses are worth 400ped each? are you joking me?
if that was the case Each warp drive click would = 150ped - 200ped and you think people are willing to pay that much to go to a planet? just to save 40-50min on quad time?

COME ON

seriously never been this frustrated on such a project within this universe. ya i get the loss on them and ya the loss can be huge i seen -400ped on a 900ped ammo run. not fun and NO FUSE.
This is what pushes people away from this game.

PLEASE Mind ARK if you read this or CARE please RE-balance these GEneric FUSES

Also the other reason for this post is
The first time i did 3 Clicks for warp I Drive i got 0 success.....
insane.
So I spend 6days + to get 3 fuses which is not even 1 click and to get 4 clicks i would need to spend.
18 DAYS STRAIGHT ON THIS MOB TO GET enough FOR 3 CLICKS
WOW REALLY?
is this for real?
and a chance to fail all 3 clicks....... or 3 success <---- what are the chances?
please........ change this balance. it is sadly very unbalanced.

I call bullshit!

This hasn't been any different since I began playing. You have played longer than I. Ssssoooo what is the issue?

Back