All the Hidden Places - A List for the Curious

Society
@@ Ninja Glitch @@
Oberon Nightseer Farseeker
I'll start off with a few...

1. Inside the walls - PA Equipment building, near any entrance.
2. Bank Neverdie - glitch room, re-log and you'll end up on roof.
3. Zychion Citadel - hidden room and nearby glitch room.
4. Hades Underground City (video below if you can't get underground).
5. Swamp Camp glitch tree.
6. Twin Peaks - Flying Carpet

I'll post details if you can't find these, but looking is fun. Add some if ya got any!

-Obie-

I found this one by accident a few months back. :)

You found my Twin Peaks Flying Carpet! I wonder how it got there????

Nice pic -Obie-

You found my Twin Peaks Flying Carpet! I wonder how it got there????

Nice pic -Obie-

Yeah your carpet kidnapped me few months ago aswell!
I still remember the hidden stuff in pa you showed me years ago

Dont know its glitch or just bad development ;) ,but Ametheria Pumping station not solid if you use your sleipnir or helicopter,inside you can find some unfinished staff :)

Dont know its glitch or just bad development ;) ,but Ametheria Pumping station not solid if you use your sleipnir or helicopter,inside you can find some unfinished staff :)

Good one, I'll add to list. Been awhile since I've been there but remember buildings were not very "solid", lol.

-Obie-

The skylight in a hallway you can relog under at Zychion and end up on roof top.

Tiny

Gonna have to try Hades, if I can live long enough to get underground that is:laugh:

Moneta Bank

Underneath the Moneta bank, easy to get in by force ejection but beware the closure of the bank when you are under: If you drop an oil barrel and climb on it and then jump, you will be stuck and looping forever... well ...

have not tried finding it much since the televators work fine, but I've read somewhere that there's some way to use stairs in apartments to go up a few floors... Also, not really a hidden thing, but the blasted hallways in apartments recently stopped working as part of the apartments. Hoping MA makes it fixed, but til it is fixed, if you find something in an apartment hallway, and owner put it there after this was implemented you might be able to pick it up. Stuff put there before this change is different so you won't be able to. Owner will get message about others being able to pick stuff up, so they were warned.

I found this one by accident a few months back. :)
Found that as the first thing when coming back from a 1 year+ break, logged in and there i was, wondered what the hell is going on with this game this time around.

Found that as the first thing when coming back from a 1 year+ break, logged in and there i was, wondered what the hell is going on with this game this time around.

It's been there almost 2 years now....

-Obie-

The Cube

I don't know if it is still there or not. At one time you could go inside somehow. It is a big black cube that has stuff in side (like furniture, etc) I think it did serve a purpose at one time, but I have no idea.
I don't have coordinates on me at the time (posting at work.. hehehe)
It is on Eudoria, waaay up in the north west corner of the map, gotta be like 6 jumps from CC. If you go to some of the beaches on CC and look that way with a scope you can see the island it's on. Check it out! You can sorta make out a shape on the map that seems like an island, or a "blimp" on the water at least.:tongue2:

I always had the feeling that the MA staff isn't really... finished. :silly2:

I don't know if it is still there or not. At one time you could go inside somehow. It is a big black cube that has stuff in side (like furniture, etc) I think it did serve a purpose at one time, but I have no idea.
It is on Eudoria, waaay up in the north west corner of the map, gotta be like 6 jumps from CC. If you go to some of the beaches on CC and look that way with a scope you can see the island it's on. Check it out! You can sorta make out a shape on the map that seems like an island, or a "blimp" on the water at least.:tongue2:

Here it is (57735,88145),but I dont know how to get inside.

entropia_2011-03-27_01-08-37-70_thumb.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/2/8/4/0/entropia_2011-03-27_01-08-37-70.jpg

It's "gone" now. Like 3-4 updates ago.

-Obie-

(or is it?)

Gone ? it cant be ,it was great place for party :(

Last edited:
Sadly they 'removed it' when they added the hangers, pity really as it was a great place to party, especially the dance stage inside

Sadly they 'removed it' when they added the hangers, pity really as it was a great place to party, especially the dance stage inside

Maybe just adding some offical way to get inside.

Another good place for a party...

layers_115113.jpg

4. Hades Underground City (video below if you can't get underground).

Only one real problem with moving around under Hades, the mob train you create.

So sorry to who ever that was that got jumped by mine yesterday afternoon MA time, I did try to warn but it was too late by then.

Last edited:
Back