Help: Raise Numbers of Cornoanterion

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
Dear Foma,

Today you received Iron Mission for both Daspletor and Cornoanterion.

How bout providing adequate spawnage?

Thanks,

A guy who would like to kill your mobs.

P.S. Your tax is retardedly high.

Skippie

I rarely agree with skippie, but he is 100 % right here. Actual state is disaster. More Cornoanterions ! I need Tesla Sword's :)

Ah, there goes the mining in higher domes :)

Yes, there is definatelly a potential in cornoanterions. F.O.M.A. finally got iron missions, now its time to show MA it was worth it.

Since there's only one unL Tesla ingame, there should be a potential for more drops. Now quite a few people are skilled enough to use it, so there should be alot of hunters interested in corny's. But please don't scare hunters away with silly taxes. Do a low tax campaign at least to get people started :)....and taxes at CP haven't scared people away yet....

Foma,

Well I was able to kill 200 Dasps towards my mission at the tremendously high 5.49% tax and all of 30 Cornoanterion at 4.89% or whatever it is in two days. There are technically more atrox and argo spawning than Cornoanterion spawning in all three of those domes.

I think I'll spend the year doing Aurli and Krelt bronze missions and finishing up a few more Calypso based missions I have left to finish while you try to get your head out of your ass at the asteroid.

I have provided your current dome settings in case for some reason you aren't able to actually log in and check those yourself. You may notice that you are out of fert in several domes and providing minimal and frustrating spawns to hunters that may want to pay the overpriced tax you charge to do your new missions.

GL with all that.

Skip

Dome 16 - Numbers 5, Maturity 0, 222 fert left in dome

Dome 17 - Numbers on 1, Maturity on 9, both currently unlocked, no fert in dome

Dome 18 - Numbers and Maturity set to 0, no fert in dome

Dome 19 - Numbers on 2, Maturity on 0, 221 fert left in dome

Dome 20 - Numbers on 0, Maturity on 4, 82 fert left in dome

I'm going to be blunt here and say this, but I think FOMA is dumb for not maintaining the astroid. He has a rock solid monopoly on some mobs and he chooses to me the place shitty by putting mobs like atrox (that are on calypso arleady) and making domes all mining domes.

I agree with Skip, you need to get your head out of your ass and lower those taxes too.

~Danimal

MA needs to move the corno/cap dna back to calypso. They don't need to be up there

MA needs to move the corno/cap dna back to calypso. They don't need to be up there

Agreed, because this stupid land owner doesn't care about the monopoly on the mobs that he has now with the Iron Missions Implemented.

I know if I was the owner of that astroid I would've imediatley logged in and raised up the cornoanterion and daspletors; and lowered taxes ;)

~Danimal

John FOMA Kalun
If you are reading this I'll take care of the management of F.O.M.A.

Tax is stupid.
Advertising doesnt exist
You could have a insane Tax revenue there if you know how to actually make your investment work.

John FOMA Kalun

Tax is stupid.
Advertising doesnt exist
You could have a insane Tax revenue there if you know how to actually make your investment work.

No he doesn't care he seems to think that the domes are only good for mining and he will make the most peds from miners if he raises taxes sky high and doesn't have to pay for fertilizers to maintain mobs.

~Danimal

i am a miner and i wanted this a long time ago !!! i love those corny's

John FOMA Kalun

Tax is stupid.
Advertising doesnt exist

I don't even like the dude and I say...... PAULO MANIQUE FOR MAYOR!

Menace

Funny thing is, he had a sign up advertising that the dasp/corno missions were coming. And now that they are finally here he doesn't increase the corno spawn. Maybe he can't log in? :scratch2:

I guess not much has changed since Neverdie owned it.

Funny thing is, he had a sign up advertising that the dasp/corno missions were coming. And now that they are finally here he doesn't increase the corno spawn. Maybe he can't log in? :scratch2:

Even if you couldnt log in...
If you had such investment, such exclusivity.
Wouldn't you go to the forums and advertise or give players some news?

I certaintly would

ilikemoney this has nothing to do with MA

it is FOMA so someone msg him in game and get him too make sense of his investment

ilikemoney this has nothing to do with MA

it is FOMA so someone msg him in game and get him too make sense of his investment

MA can change this anytime they like. I don't remember dasp ever being a contractual private mob.

Personally, I'd rather MA spawned them on planet so i don't ever have to go to cnd. Cnd is fine as a miner's place, let it stay that way

but the dude poured a ton of money into the game to buy that place..... just like CP and other planet owners...
and if to help generate funds adding iron missions then they will..
but now it's up to FOMA

Lol calm down a bit guys, he may have good reasons for not logging in and maybe he dont even know about this great opportunity for him :)

I guess sending him a message and have patience for a a few weeks may help more than flaming.

Lol calm down a bit guys, he may have good reasons for not logging in and maybe he dont even know about this great opportunity for him :)

I guess sending him a message and have patience for a a few weeks may help more than flaming.

Yea, those signs just took a flight to foma by themselves.. they also hung themselves after seeing how foma is being runned :D

On another thread he stated he has a life-threatening illness. Any concerns PM him.

On another thread he stated he has a life-threatening illness. Any concerns PM him.

wouldnt this just fit perfect in an else so fucked up universe with tons of items and land deeds on "dead" avas...

but the dude poured a ton of money into the game to buy that place..... just like CP and other planet owners...
and if to help generate funds adding iron missions then they will..
but now it's up to FOMA

He paid the $$$ for it. Let him run it how he wants. If ma started spawning his mobs planetside alot of players with large investments in this game would rethink playing/investing in EU!

If you dont like how he runs it dont hunt/mine there. Asking for ma to screw him out of his investment is a bad idea for EVERYONE.

FYI: you have been warned, be careful what you ask for or you might ruin something that is working.

thank you Ratez to bringing this thread to my attention(check your PM). I have always tried to keep the hunting domes up to date(even through my tough times) and try to accommodate both hunters and miners requests. The fertilizer might have dipped low at times but i was doing my best and logging in from the hospital to keep it going nonetheless. I've been trying to get back to EU now first part time and hopefully(health permitting) full time as the time progresses. As you might have noticed i have lowered taxes on both Dasps and Corns as an attempt at apology for Iron missions starting at 5k each. I am still trying to convince MA to reconsider FOma iron missions and anyone that would like to see FOma iron missions adhere to globally accepted iron mission progression(staring at 100 or even 50 for Dasps- as they do for bigger mobs) - take 1 min of your time and make a new support case to MA saying that 5k start is not desirable/acceptable to you. More cases state that more luck i will have persuading MA to rethink Foma missions. As always my doors are always opened to anyone with suggestions and/or concerns. PM me here or ingame(i am in mentor registry(search for Foma) in case you dont know anyone that has me on FL)

thank you Ratez to bringing this thread to my attention(check your PM). I have always tried to keep the hunting domes up to date(even through my tough times) and try to accommodate both hunters and miners requests. The fertilizer might have dipped low at times but i was doing my best and logging in from the hospital to keep it going nonetheless. I've been trying to get back to EU now first part time and hopefully(health permitting) full time as the time progresses. As you might have noticed i have lowered taxes on both Dasps and Corns as an attempt at apology for Iron missions starting at 5k each. I am still trying to convince MA to reconsider FOma iron missions and anyone that would like to see FOma iron missions adhere to globally accepted iron mission progression(staring at 100 or even 50 for Dasps- as they do for bigger mobs) - take 1 min of your time and make a new support case to MA saying that 5k start is not desirable/acceptable to you. More cases state that more luck i will have persuading MA to rethink Foma missions. As always my doors are always opened to anyone with suggestions and/or concerns. PM me here or ingame(i am in mentor registry(search for Foma) in case you dont know anyone that has me on FL)

Thanks for the reply foma. I think it is news to a lot of us (me at least) that you have tough times and are in the hospital. I hope people can also take 1 min of their time and send a prayer your way. I will do the support case as you requested.
To be honest though, I can handle 5k if there were tons of them in one dome. I think 1 dome with max numbers could work for hunters and miners can handle it. If not miners, I suggest tagging along witha Corn hunter ;)
GL Foma. Thanks for the response, and lowering of tax.

I'm not offended by the number on the iron mission being 5k kills. All iron missions get to 5k kill stages after 1600 mobs, anyway. And ppl that finish out 16.6k certainly shouldn't be scared off by that number of mobs.

I am rather offended by tax being higher than about 4%, and would consider doing both those missions through to their end should tax be set to 4%. Anything higher than that and my efforts are best spent elsewhere.

5k mission is fine. Give us numbers and tax no greater than 4% and i'm sure everyone will be happy.

Mining taxes has always been 5% on asteroid and no one has complained. Don't see why taxes on hunting is any different. I am also sure our costs of mining on FOMA is not any less than your hunts.

It is also our choice to mine there because asteroid is special. Now those mobs for the iron mission is what makes the asteroid special as well. As such, both mining and hunting should have equal taxes at the very least.

Also Kimmi, not very appropriate to mention dead avatars when someone has a life-threatening illness.

Mining taxes has always been 5% on asteroid and no one has complained. Don't see why taxes on hunting is any different. I am also sure our costs of mining on FOMA is not any less than your hunts.

It is also our choice to mine there because asteroid is special. Now those mobs for the iron mission is what makes the asteroid special as well. As such, both mining and hunting should have equal taxes at the very least.

Also Kimmi, not very appropriate to mention dead avatars when someone has a life-threatening illness.

Lots of people complain, nobody listens and so we don't go there anymore. Bit stupid to argue that hunt tax should stay at same as mining tax rather than be reduced too.

We accepted high taxes in past when CND was new and ore prices were high. Now I think the owners should get serious and give the customers better treatment.

Anyway, I don't give a shit, I never go to the place anymore (maybe high taxes and totaly ignoring the customers has something to do with it)

Back