Help: problems with hair styling

brad0007

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Brads Colouring Service
hey guys brad here its been confirmed theres a problem for the hair stylist out there they start the procceder then crash to the desk top i done a support case to let them know and it happining to klown also on the 03-11-11 too when i spoke to him today at twins so let get these supports done people so we can cut hair again :) :) :)

kind regards brads colouring service

ps the post of Klowns underneath was post up when i was asking if anyone had issues like mine so why i put the dates up when he try so they different to the post underneath thought i let everyoneknow

Last edited:
Never heard of it. I know we have 1 bad bug, but what your describing sounds horrible :/. I'll test it out in a few hrs when I get off work, hopefully its not a new VU bug.

Havent noticed any bugs at all, at none of my chairs.

Might have to do with performance set up of the system you play on.

Havent noticed any bugs at all, at none of my chairs.

Might have to do with performance set up of the system you play on.

Well you calmed me down :) was getting scared a new VU bug screwed us over because I haven't done a styling yet with it hehe. But yea, we have one bug where the interface crashes if the customer has something you have not unlocked. An example is: say a customer comes in for a new hair style, ok you change it, but he has facial hair already that you have not unlocked, when you go to accept the procedure for in all reality, just changing the hair style, the interface crashes due to not having his facial hair unlocked... Sucks lol. Luckily I had Ido help me out with my customer when this bug popped up on me :)

well i dont know weats going on then cuz it keeps happening that sit it the chair i go to activate it then bag straight to desktop

gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

nope i tryed again with 4 different avatars still same shit they sit and when i try to start the procedure i crash to desktop i going to send them a support case to fix this issue

I got this bug as well, whenever I use the tool on customer, instantly crash.

Good job MA.

response

yes i agree they did a good job so i guess it means no hair cuts for the time bein hey i notice this bug as soon as i bought the chair etc mybe if i sell it u guys could go back into doing hair again :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Same here instant crash

Tried everything .. safe mode with cleared shader cache etc .. Always cash on all 3 chairs

WTF!

I havn't tried any of my 3 chairs since the VU - I will find a soc volunteer today tho and give it a try - thanks for the headsup guys.

XZC

answers

well they just got back to me after 3 days after i did the support and this post they have forwarded to the proper apartment so i dont know when they fix but they now know so lets hope its soon :) :)

Yep this sucks horribly, between them breaking beauty this VU and them messing up auction orders, both of my businesses are on a bad stop -.-

Same here, instant crash! filed suport ticked, 'will be directed to proper departement'

Same shit, different day, what do you expect from these guy's, it will get fixed when they get around to it, until then.....

Well It sucks BAD :D

And this short bevor the He man and miss events :/

i tryed only 1 time all chairs and than i thought, fuck it :D

3 crashs in a row DOH

so i have to wait AGAIN till some bugs fixed.. AGAIN :D

I hope for 1 day when beauty have NO bugs

same here i think i fall of my chair the day the game has no bugs i know i hurt my butt but oh well i love to see the day tho no bugs,problems,lag etc it be awesome :) :) :)

Seems the chairs work again, so we can go back to work ;)

beauty bug has been fixed, at least in this version ;)

/Slupor

yup can confirm it's fixed, just got a new haircut at Zunami's place :)
thanks again

awesome cool well when i get a free day i get rid of this post if i can ty all who posted here with ur comment been really helpful

Back