What is this thing?

Soloman

Mature
I was just flying around, minding my own business when I ran into this thing. I've been off planet for awhile and don't recall seeing this scary, flying, robotic looking thing before.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/6/2/5/5/print_screen_2011-12-03_1-0-53.jpg
print_screen_2011-12-03_1-0-53.jpg

Clues anyone?

*Edit* Guess I should look around a bit more. The Crashed ship at 666 865, any importance? post would have explained things a bit.

-Sol

Last edited:
You obviously havnt ssen the old VUs then :) - that should be Jason centre and there used to be a ship like that in former times as well which disappeared sometime with one VU in the past. Now they are finally back and Jason looks a lot more loike it used to. Yay

there used to be robot ships liek that west of fort troy and norht of twins sept looked bigger but very similar indeed.

They were just scenery.

You obviously havnt ssen the old VUs then :) - that should be Jason centre and there used to be a ship like that in former times as well which disappeared sometime with one VU in the past. Now they are finally back and Jason looks a lot more loike it used to. Yay

You are quite correct. I've only been playing for about 11 months now. The screen I posted was from a little east of Billys. I'm very excited to see some of the content that had been removed from the game showing back up again.

Gets hard to figure out what you old timers are talking about sometimes. I can hear a wrinkled old avatar saying something like "In my day, we could tame creatures. With things called whips! And we would make them our "pets". They would carry stuff for us. I had a pet kiba once... I called it fluffy..."

I can hear a wrinkled old avatar saying something like "In my day, we could tame creatures. With things called whips! And we would make them our "pets". They would carry stuff for us. I had a pet kiba once... I called it fluffy..."

that gave me a chuckle i must say :) ty

I was just flying around, minding my own business when I ran into this thing. I've been off planet for awhile and don't recall seeing this scary, flying, robotic looking thing before.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/6/2/5/5/print_screen_2011-12-03_1-0-53.jpg

Clues anyone?

-Sol

They use to appear above the robot spawns as well. Interesting why they are appearing again.

Gets hard to figure out what you old timers are talking about sometimes. I can hear a wrinkled old avatar saying something like "In my day, we could tame creatures. With things called whips! And we would make them our "pets". They would carry stuff for us. I had a pet kiba once... I called it fluffy..."

I wonder what I will find if I ever am able to open my first pet Dak's 'Coffin' A very hungry "Naaa" or a pile of bones:)

"They would carry stuff for us" Reminds me when people use to complain when Av's would give the pets extra long names advertising their Socs or wares and leave them in the way in busy places:)

Will there actually be storyline around the return of long-awaited BEACONS?

Back