Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Dammit. I had been contemplating cashing out, should have done so. Might have bought them back now...

Calypso revenue share ... meaning what is left after all the new years parties and bonuses is left for CLD payouts :dunce:

You guys still think that is because of MM prizes? :)

As a reminder, we "users/investors/..." have bought CLD for 25% of the GROSS revenue of Calypso.

So, Every prices given from events should not be included in the CLD return. Any prices is "paid" from the other 25% of the gross revenue of the Mindark society created for Planet Calypso. (Resting 50% is to Mindark) http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2012/4/12/Calypso-Land-Deed-Update.xml

That's mean that at that time, Planet Calypso is declining a lot.

Last edited:
5.696 per CLD - 15 Feb 2016

- start editorial -

Decent returns showing the sky is most definitely not falling for CLDs or Planet Calypso.

Still doesn't excuse a lack of communication regarding MM and CLD payouts - but that's for another thread.

- end editorial -

I can confirm this payout. keep it up :)

5.696 per CLD - 15 Feb 2016

- start editorial -

Decent returns showing the sky is most definitely not falling for CLDs or Planet Calypso.

Still doesn't excuse a lack of communication regarding MM and CLD payouts - but that's for another thread.

- end editorial -

2.9408 / CLD today

Glad to see the CLD returns stabilising somewhat and the price starting to go up again.

I thought the payout would be slightly lower this week with the MMOWC starting on rocktropia. So pleasing result.

Stabilising? Having no heartbeat is also stable, or after something hits the floor, so not exactly a criterion that is top of my personal list. I'd rather have 2s and 5s as long as the average is higher than now! I see below 3 peds as failure, but yes, the CLD price is creeping up again at the moment, I'll give you that! :)

Last edited:
Return has been declining at a stable rate ;)

seriously
I wonder why someone willing to pay 1700+ for such ROI right now :scratch2:

not seriously
Wonder is there a more stable state than been dead? :laugh:

I like the returns.
My bank offers me 0.8%
Yes. Risk of loosing. Blablabla.

Still heaps better in entropia.

I just don't see why people keep complaining so much.
Like it helps?
Enjoy the ped ur receiving.
If u want more go and decay a few thousand peds per week.

Sry. Just annoyed. Xd

Back