Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

3.44 ped/cld, right?

Today 3.66

And thats the same as last week, with a full week of merry mayhem hunting included in the revenue...

Proves to me Mayhem exists only for the big guns to routinely collect their ever more de-valuating prizes where the rest of the player bases shrugs their shoulders and moves on with what they are doing.

Sad, also for the CLD holders who were counting on a nice X-mas boost in payout.

/Slupor

And thats the same as last week, with a full week of merry mayhem hunting included in the revenue...

Proves to me Mayhem exists only for the big guns to routinely collect their ever more de-valuating prizes where the rest of the player bases shrugs their shoulders and moves on with what they are doing.

Sad, also for the CLD holders who were counting on a nice X-mas boost in payout.

/Slupor

I dont belive this is the sole cause of lower returns. It maybe be in fact because Cyrene, Arkadia and Rocktropia has been quite popular the last period of time. Rocktropia with its big King kong loots, Cyrene with their new A.R.C. mission chain with unknown prices, and Arkadia with both hunting, mining event + their new chain of IFN missions.
All them together is a sure cause for player dispersal throughout the system.

I dont have any CLD:s but half of my friend list is on arkadia.

I dont have any CLD:s but half of my friend list is on arkadia.

quite some people from my FL are on Arkadia too.... and so am I.

I dont belive this is the sole cause of lower returns. It maybe be in fact because Cyrene, Arkadia and Rocktropia has been quite popular the last period of time. Rocktropia with its big King kong loots, Cyrene with their new A.R.C. mission chain with unknown prices, and Arkadia with both hunting, mining event + their new chain of IFN missions.
All them together is a sure cause for player dispersal throughout the system.

I think its the same thing... player base is dispersed and a lot of them don't even bother coming back to Calypso for Merry Mayhem.

With such MM prizes and terminator prize giveaway again revenue not even reaching 4 peds this year :/

i think that the ammo rewards you get from the mayhem instances is withdrawn from the revenue.
It would make sense to me anyway.

i think that the ammo rewards you get from the mayhem instances is withdrawn from the revenue.
It would make sense to me anyway.

Well sofar I have been able to play with 1000 peds inititial investment. It could be the revenue is lower because people don't have to deposit in between. I have just received the 500 ped ammo, now going for the 750 ped one.
And it's not like I'm trying to hunt eco, no finisher on my 285 dmg per shot gun , I simply shoot shoot shoot.

Back