Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
This thread will catalog the annual ROI based on the 1k ped sales price of deeds relative to weekly updates that determine average income from the deeds. I will personally update this thread and keep a log at the base of the OP so you can view the fluctuations week to week.

Current Calypso Land Deed Annual Return on Investment:

21.61%

Detailed Information On Weekly ROI, Total ROI, each weeks payouts and significant events that may affect CLD incomes will be recorded here:

CLD Spreadsheet

These numbers represent actual return on investment, not "projected ROI" as stated on ingame CLD info page. The referenced ROI is related to the original CLD sale price of 1,000 PED and will remain as such to give a constant people can calculate their personal ROI on based on their individual purchase price on CLDs.

Average annual ROI based on inflated purchase price:
1100 ped per CLD : 19.65%
1200 ped per CLD : 18.01%
1300 ped per CLD : 16.62%
1400 ped per CLD : 15.44%
1500 ped per CLD : 14.41%

*CLD- Calypso Land Deed
*ROI- Return On Investment

Last edited:
Anyone know where is Mindark's official numbers release - as they promised for the dividends?

So we can actually see what the actual EU numbers are, vs what we're actually getting?

They have promised audited financials I think ... quarterly if I remember correctly?
I don't think they mentioned when that would start though.

Subscribing, thanks.

Wasn't it supposed to be 27-30% ? :confused:

Still bought 3 extra deeds :)

Please allow me to correct the first post.

The payment per share is not 3.50 PED, but 3.504.

May seem irrelevant, but who knows, somewhere in the future, it may turn out to be important info to have it more accurate than 2 decimals.

May seem irrelevant, but who knows, somewhere in the future, it may turn out to be important info to have it more accurate than 2 decimals.

how did you get this number? You got multiple shares or something?

well, i don't feel like asking weekly how much someone received so trackins for 1 deed will need to do

I also like tha call them shares, but may be deeds is more acurate.

Good point, corrected

The main goal of the thread is to give an idea of ROI on shares for those that may want to know, the fraction of a pec will also lead to another fraction of the overall % which I don't think will affect the overall choice of an individual choosing to invest or not, or to track the overall fluctuations in the current or past ROI value of the shares. For this reason I decided to keep it simple in the OP.

how did you get this number? You got multiple shares or something?

When you transfer the ped from your ped flow manager it states the fraction of pec along with it, even 1 share gets this, as MA has seen fit to log the rounded number excluding the fraction of a pec in the ped flow manager, so have I :)

I also like tha call them shares, but may be deeds is more acurate.

Good point, corrected

I see Mindark have called them deeds, but to be pedantic, they have made a mistake. If you check the definition of deed, "a deed must describe with reasonable certainty the land that is being conveyed". Even though we are talking virtual land and not real property, that is not the case yet. So these are vouchers or certificates (or shares), which may be exchanged for a deed when a specific piece of land is claimed.

I see Mindark have called them deeds, but to be pedantic, they have made a mistake. If you check the definition of deed, "a deed must describe with reasonable certainty the land that is being conveyed". Even though we are talking virtual land and not real property, that is not the case yet. So these are vouchers or certificates (or shares), which may be exchanged for a deed when a specific piece of land is claimed.

agreed, but if people looking for info, they gonna search for name of the item, not what it is technically, so keeping thread in line with actual name i think will be helpful to those unfamiliar with it ;)

Good point, corrected

The main goal of the thread is to give an idea of ROI on shares for those that may want to know, the fraction of a pec will also lead to another fraction of the overall % which I don't think will affect the overall choice of an individual choosing to invest or not, or to track the overall fluctuations in the current or past ROI value of the shares. For this reason I decided to keep it simple in the OP.

Fair enough

Btw in ped flow center it says "Calypso shares". ;)

Btw in ped flow center it says "Calypso shares". ;)

LOL!

Guess that is the "share" of the revenue which is paid out to the Deeds... so you hold the deed, to receive a share...?

Or whatever...what do I know :)

ROI History of Weekly Averages
12.12.11: 22.93% 5.32 ped per deed
12.5.11: 18.2% 3.5 ped per deed

mate..if you make history of weekly dividents 5.32 is not 22.93%..is 27.55%. So be more carefull. The average for the both weeks is 22.93%.

thx

Subscribing. Want to be able to track my investment so TYVM for logging this.

so I guess ppl started actually play the game, not standing in front of Auctioneer all day selling everything to buy deeds? if yes then I start getting back in-game :D, all deeds have been sold to players????

mate..if you make history of weekly dividents 5.32 is not 22.93%..is 27.55%. So be more carefull. The average for the both weeks is 22.93%.

thx

It's 27,66% actually. Be more careful... lol

It's 27,66% actually. Be more careful... lol

indeed..55 look alot like 66:)..on a calculator:p

so for this week is 27.66%...not 22.93

many investitors can understand wrong message from 22.93%...so 27.66% is alot better and give many people big hopes..and i bet when events and good stuff will be started ..weekly divid. will go even to 40-45%..i'm quite sure now.

pm sent to meculus

Last edited:
Back