Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Was there an update today?

Regards

Perry

3.32265 ped/cld

Total Tax 973 getting closer to 100% original investment for those that bought at 1000

I wonder if MA can make it under 5 years.

27 ped to go, lets say that 9 weeks at 3 ped + 248 weeks = 257 weeks.

257 / 52 = 4.94 years.

I sold all mine a few years ago, although I'm still interested in the stats. I'm sure it's a goal for MA to achieve the 100% return on original capital in dividend payments. Under 5 years sets a marker in the sand for other projects to beat :)

Rick

when we select price around 1400 - 1500 which stayed when some new items were released the ROI comes to around 8.57% for this week. The returns are going terrible to even buy fresh CLD.

when we select price around 1400 - 1500 which stayed when some new items were released the ROI comes to around 8.57% for this week. The returns are going terrible to even buy fresh CLD.

Really shouldn't have been buying deeds for many months as it is. Anyone who sold at 1600ped plus was smart.

I wonder when these returns will level out, seems the annual ROI (from dividends, not MU) has been slowly dropping over the past few years. :(

I wonder when these returns will level out, seems the annual ROI (from dividends, not MU) has been slowly dropping over the past few years. :(
Yes I have been noticing this as well, however MindArk were looking to harness around 30% ROI per annum, not sure what calculator they were using to figure that one out :laugh:.

If the dividends keeps dropping, I wonder if CLD prices will hold :scratch2:. Guess I will wait and speculate :wise:. But those numbers do not build up much confidence, on top of the already expensive price tag (inflated 1900) from original 1k, you now have to spend several K peds doing up your plot of land to then grow some marijuana :tongue2:.

But hey, apart from the gloom sayings, even getting 10% is decent for a conservative investment point of view.

its still 6.8% compare to 1900 Ped per CLD. Tell me a serious investment which yields more (not some one year start-up high risk stuff) :)

its still 6.8% compare to 1900 Ped per CLD. Tell me a serious investment which yields more (not some one year start-up high risk stuff) :)

Well I used my own spread sheet to calculate the yearly return on CLD's for the year of 2016.

Based on the price of 1900 per deed you are looking at an annual return of about 8.421052632%.

Of course if you purchased at original price of 1000PED then you are gaining double of that.

Last edited:
Well, myself and some other players included, believe that shrapnel conversions are being taken directly from CLD revenue... which would explain the drop.

Also, Clay blows, so a lot of players are elsewhere.

Further... never mind I don't have any more explanations

We dont know the calculation used, like rocket said, shrapnel may be taken from caly's earnings. but also with more noobies in game means more free items given away, this could come from the CLD returns. Does hunting on LA's add normally towards CLD's? if at all? we dont know. Plus the AUDs have gone from 2-3pec/week to 4-6pec/week so that tells you players are drifting away from caly

Still one of the best investments out there no doubt. Just we are seeing the dividend ROI gradually decrease year on out and I was wondering where it might settle.

I would like to know how many calypso born accounts are currently registering activity on other planets compared to things such as activity of new calypso accounts and new accounts in general.

The latest stats from MA suggest that participant activity is up but my question is, is calypso activity down from last year or is ROI lower because of things like shrapnel/event rewards etc?

If a lot of rewards are given out to new players does this correlate well to future retention and activity on calypso? Or are these players likely to leave to other planets. As a CLD holder i'm interested in calypso retention, MA (who i believe now operate caly? i lost track over the years) might only be interested in universe wide retention which could be coming at an unfortunate cost to CLD holders.

Also is the TT value of these free gifts returned to the CLD holders on accounts which later become deactivated due to inactivity?

Things such as the rocktopia deal for new players to do the calypso tutorials and then get a free tp trip back to rock, I would like to know how much is this deal costing the CLD holders?

So many unaddressed questions lol

Last edited:
Still one of the best investments out there no doubt. Just we are seeing the dividend ROI gradually decrease year on out and I was wondering where it might settle.

I would like to know how many calypso born accounts are currently registering activity on other planets compared to things such as activity of new calypso accounts and new accounts in general.

The latest stats from MA suggest that participant activity is up but my question is, is calypso activity down from last year or is ROI lower because of things like shrapnel/event rewards etc?

people are certainly moving, just look at the entropialife planets graph, it use to be liek 90% caly with a bit of ark and a slither of RT and cyrene. its now about 60-75% caly. There is days where RT is 2nd planet thanks to kong spawns, but atm average daily places cyrene and RT are now equaling Arks share.

however, Cyrene is having maybe a temp burst atm due to EST armor users camping merfolken and nimets

Back