Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

MA made it clear that exploits drained CLD revenues because those rewards were handed down from the revenue pool of the company. Strange how we get shit rise in CLD payouts when MA sells planets/expensive items/Mod Chips/StrongBoxes. I am 100% sure they don't share those profits.

MA made it clear that exploits drained CLD revenues because those rewards were handed down from the revenue pool of the company. Strange how we get shit rise in CLD payouts when MA sells planets/expensive items/Mod Chips/StrongBoxes. I am 100% sure they don't share those profits.

It is quite difficult to measure what "Planet profit" involves, that's why I have more AUD than CLD.
AUD shares revenue from AU tax. Simple and crystal-clear. No shit involved.

As I see it most of that is MA selling things, CLD give part of Calypso revenue not MA revenue.

2 pecs this week? :scratch2::scared:

I just wonder if it's a mistake. If not, maybe price will stop being stupidly high now. :)

my_2_pec.jpg

Better than nothing! (28 Dec non payout)

My two pec (ho ho etc)

:twocents:

I guess we wont see the same reward structure for Merry Mayhem 2016.

We're still waiting for a clear explanation about what happened in December and a new "situation" emerges. :wtg:

Todays payout and the continuing silence, suggests they screwed up with MM 2015, there will probably not be a single person punished and they'll promise not to do it again next time. Categories almost certainly brought back for MM 2016.

Veteran players may be :yup: at this point.

Payout probably back to the more normal 3.5 - 4.0 next week.

Wonder if we will begin to see mass panic.

If anyone it would be MA right about now. but as put all will be fine next week if not month.

my_2_pec.jpg

Better than nothing! (28 Dec non payout)

My two pec (ho ho etc)

:twocents:

I guess we wont see the same reward structure for Merry Mayhem 2016.

And my 10 AUDs (value of 1 CLD) paid out 5.00ped this week.

Hahahaha....wonder if someone would start shouting in trade...

"Buying CLDs for 100 PEDs each. And I'm feeling generous even." :lolup:

(For the time being, let's wait for next weeks payout...)

Wonder if we will begin to see mass panic.

Only amongst the ignorant that have had their head in the sand for 4 weeks and not bothered to read why it is what it is. Sometimes I think a lot of people have no business playing this game.

Which is all really unfortunate because it will be those people that will go into a panic and get taken advantage of.

oMg oMfg hahahahha

Cant all this cld bussines mans miss to get 3 ped once in year for the good of all planet ???

Please contact me if anyone want sell i buy at 1,300 :laugh::laugh:

I talk whit 10 different level hunters and all of them make profit or didnt loose at MM . So Ma take on hands and dont do events like this anymore because make you look stupid!

73 CLDs gave 1.55 PEDs so it was more than 2 PECs! You guys can calm down.

:silly:

Last edited:
problem with FFA bonus was solved last week, so many ppl get the compensation (f.e I) and we know that this goes on CLD revenue account.

MA will pay another 280k of UA (prizes for solo and FFA winners) so probobly 1 more week with terrible bad revenue.

It was bad luck that these payments coincided with AUD's ROI apparently tripling in the same time frame :laugh:, when the ROI on the CLD's now reads 0.00%...

Hopefully this stuff gets sorted but if compets give a higher ROI then this might be another blow later in the year :(.

When (if) more land plots are released this will hopefully stabilise or increase the MU again. I hope resource gathering will be Calypso specific (like treasure mining is to ark) and this might help retain players.

And we don't even get a real explanation about the "exploit", at least I want to know the details when we have two weeks without any payouts.....
Most have been a shitty event for Calypso..........

Probably as it includes the prizes for MM!

Rgds

Ace

You may be right, I calculated 1,02 less income per CLD because of the prizes. (assuming FPC pays half, and CLD owners pay other half). Would be another normal 3.xx week then.

Back